Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @iwebseo
    Coupon sent and with that all coupons are gone.
  • i want the coupon
  • I've been testing seospartan catchall for a month now so far I like the simplicity and user friendly of this goodies. I'm not a heavy SER user, but honestly running a more than 20 projects at a time can be ''pain ass'' if everytime the disposal emails were going down to hill. Luckily, I can just set and forget with seo spartan catchall which can save me time. Kudos to Hinkys!
  • imallthewayupimallthewayup Disney World
    I have used seospartans for a few months now, and man its such a time saver for gsa projects. With their catchall i can literally Ron Popeil it! I love it.  
  • I want a coupon
  • I've try the trial and creat many projects only use one catch-all email.it woek great .I want to upgrade to a new package now. 
  • I start the trial subscription and i will continue my subscription with the paying service!
    This is a really 1 click done service for GSA SER!
    Excellent product with a excellent support team!
    I am sure that i will be a lifetime customer, so thanks guys!

• ronaldrogers545ronaldrogers545 San Jose, CA
    edited September 2016
    I want a coupon please!
    How is this compared to your main competitor?
    @ronaldrogers545
    Can't tell you much about our competition since I couldn't care less what they're doing but we were the first service to provide catchalls and have aimed to be the best all this time. We have a custom built backend for managing your catchalls and our servers are optimized for handling large number of incoming emails. On top of that I aim to handle all support tickets so that it the user's problem is resolved as fast as possible.

Coupon sent!
  • I want a coupon
    50% Off 1. Month On ANY Package

Post "I want a coupon" and I'll send it to you ASAP.

ONLY 7/10 Left This Month
  • I want a coupon
  • I want a coupon
  • I want a coupon
  • I want a coupon
    @JackLien, @the_other_dude, @joeblue, @wperpe
    Coupons sent!

ONLY 4/10 Left This Month

• I want a coupon
  • edited October 2016
    Are these type of catch-all emails better than normal emails like yahoo,hotmail etc, more links are getting verified?
    A bit more but not any significant ammoun. I've ran some test and got around 5-10% more links with catchalls. Their main selling point tho is not the fact that you get a bit more verified links, it's that they won't suddenly stop working like yahoos, hotmails, etc and that they're set and forget unlike those regular emails which you have to constantly replace.
  • i want a coupon
  • I just wanted to jump in here to say how impressed I am with this service.

Initially I signed up for the trial, and this is now my 2nd month using this service.

The ease and simplicity that this is to use and the effectiveness is amazing.

I only have the 1 email package atm but it works very well for one of my specific projects.

Definitely better than using junk disposable emails or even buying emails for that matter.

Keep up the great work and thanks for making such an awesome service!
    @a2mateit
    Thanks for the awesome review!
  • I'm a newbie in GSA SER. Firstly I've tried the disposable emails but they mostly died in the short period, so I found the SEOSpartans Catchall. I've tried the 1st month for free and now being a paid subscriber. All I can say is the catchall is super easy to use as you can can set it up in SER and leave it run without worries. It runs very smoothly and my LPM/VPM increased noticeably. 

Support is second to none. He replied my ticket really fast. In the first month trial period, my catchall email was lost for no reason but he fixed in instantly and also gave me one new email for free. Even I'm a newbie but I won't try anymore emails provider. This is the best and I'd highly recommend to anyone. You'll save a lot both cost and time. Keep up the good work man!.
  • Hello.

You don't appear to have any catchalls associated with your account.
    If you have a valid membership, please contact our support.

Allready contacted support but no answer yet, please fix as soon as possible.

Thank you.

edited November 2016
    @kunu56
    Assuming you're the person who sent 2 support emails, I've just taken care of it and sent you an email. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • I want a coupon
    @Bumsie coupon sent!

Fabolous December Deal!

9/10 Left 
  • esdavilaesdavila Brazil
    edited December 2016
    I want a coupon
  • How to pay without recurring payments?
    @discrettex
    Sorry, but that's how our system works, you're welcome to try it out and you can always cancel your subscription if you don't like it.