Skip to content

Let's talk indexing

How are you guys checking indexing of your pages? I'm using Scrapebox with what I think are good proxies (from Proxy Scraper) but I keep getting errors. I want to really monitor how my stuff is indexing but this is driving me crazy. Is there something better to use for index checking? Or a proper method I need to do with Scrapebox? TIA

Comments

• @grover69 you need http://seo-indexer.gsa-online.de/ its toooo muCh good u can try it & its osam best Regards mJaan :)
  • That is not what I am talking about. I want to check indexing outside of GSA. I want to see if my links (web 2 or variations there of) are indexed.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @grover69 - from what I can tell, a lot of people are having this problem. The only reasonable solution I've heard so far is to buy some decent dedicated proxies, set a decent sized delay, and fire up Scrapebox.
  • Thanks redrays! Glad I'm not the only one. Going to play with delay and see if that helps.
    @grover69 - it should help. Scrapebox index checking is also being somewhat annoying, throwing 503 errors for proxies that it claims are working with Google. Play with the delay and then just keep running anything that throws an error and you should eventually be good to go.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited August 2016
    @grover69 you need dedicated proxies, public proxies die randomly so are worthless for index checking. I have 5 dedicated proxies that are just for checking Googles index. I have it set up so each proxy hits Google around once per minute and I can index check all day.

I had some major indexing problems around a month ago or something with contextual links made with SER, I thought I had found an indexing service that works in elite link indexer but it seems to be having trouble for me now too :(. One guy posted in my thread saying he was not affected. I inboxed him today asking a few questions but he hasn't replied yet.

I plan to do indexing tests this week, if I can't find something by then I'm dropping SER and moving to either PBNs, Social Media Botting or Paid Traffic I think. Got some stuff going with Web 2.0s in the mean time and talking to a few freelancers about a web 2.0 tool I want to make so watch this space :D.
  • @shaun Could shed some light a bit more on the social media botting or paid traffic method of indexing?

• I have also noticed over the last few months that very few of my links built by SER are getting indexed
    I've tried 3 different indexing services including GSA indexer with very poor results.
    Building tiers does not seem to help either.

Can anyone offer a valid reason to continue creating back links? Will links still help with rankings if we cant get them indexed?
    I am beginning to believe G has taken a very drastic and effective approach to putting us all out of business.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    I'm gonna run some tests on indexing. I have PR Emulator so I want to see if sites with higher trust flow index easier.

I'm going to create tier 1 contextual links with 95% uniqueness spun content then create tier 2 links with pages already indexed in Google (blog comments, image comments, guest books).

I'm thinking of keeping the domains that index with this method in a list and weeding out GSA links until I get a nice site list.

That or use RankerX / SERengines 2.0 to create tier 1 contextual links and boost them with tier 2 / tier 3 GSA links.
  • edited August 2016
    @710fla - I have tried to analyze which links index better with no good results. For example I might get one crappy member profile with no content to index fine while a hundred nice contextual links with unique article content will not index at all. Higher PR doesn't seem to help either to improve index rates in my tests..
    Good luck on your tests - hopefully it will work for you.

What i'm hoping is that most links are actually indexed and that its just the link index testing methods that are failing or giving false negatives - high hopes!
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @Mike a couple of people have reported the same problem on the forum so I don't think it's just us. If SEO Indexer came up with an update to fix this that would be great since I have a license for it but don't even use it.

I'm going to start looking into ranking on Bing for some traffic and using other SEO tactics to rank in Google.

Like I said though finding a good backlink indexer would be ideal.
  • @710fla - I totally agree. I think over the coming months more and more will realize this dilemma as their link efforts fail and their ranks decrease and it will become a main topic of the forum.

Anyone that comes up with an indexer service that actually works will get plenty of money, including mine!
    kwangsgoal  its not to index its for traffic. I mean I plan to stop using SER and move over to social media botting, PBNs and paid traffic rather than making backlinks with SER.

Mike  Pretty much exactly what i'm getting :( there seems to be no set pattern of what will and wont index. 
  • @shaun is there any good software for social media botting? I heard someone was offering 10 social bookmark per link service in blackhatforum...
  • @Mike @shaun - I stopped using SER a few months back to focus solely on PBNs. I do need to use SER again, but for slow-drip web 2.0s/contextual or high volume T2s. I was gonna use it for adding content to my own sites, to build those out but struggle with quality content for this, and Article Forge posts to WP sites anyway, so that makes SER redundant for that.

Shame as I have many licenses and CB licenses that are gathering dust right now - BUT I remember this happened to SEnuke and with a few workarounds and thinking outside the box, I made great use of that longer than most had given up on it and moved to SER. Sven is a clever guy and I'm sure with our help and some talk (privately would be best) we could make SER as effective again. I think the problem is that there is too much public information on this forum that big G can simply switch off something that is effective for the majority of us users.

Back to indexing, I've had legit sites (client and my own) not index for 1-3 months (April seemed to be when it started to be difficult), new sites, old sites, new pages on aged sites. Some pages/domains were indexed in hours/days but others were months, but most indexers don't seem to work except Express Indexer and @grax1 seems to have it nailed as well with his tool.

I'd love to have a bulk social media bot but never found one that is effective nor cost-effective for multiple sites. Paid traffic is a pain in the ass, I'm doing PPC for a client and it's just like throwing handfulls of money into a firepit.
    @JudderMan - April is about when I started seeing issues too. I think Google just made it more difficult for low authority domains to index tons of pages and increased the amount of unique content required to get a page indexed.

How much do you end up spending per PBN, both in acquisition cost and time invested in getting it set up? I think it may be time for me to build out a network of my own, but I'm having trouble estimating how much I'll need to spend.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited August 2016
    I agree with @judderman certain information or discussions should be done privately.

The only way I can see SER being improved anymore (it definitely beats most automated tools on the market for sure) is to rewrite the entire software in 64bit for a start and improving the engines and adding a PBN manager for mainly WP or any other CMS platforms that actually is functional and reliable but this isn't going to happen, Sven isn't going to rewrite the software in 64bit and he isn't going to build and maintain better quality engines either which is a bummer, but hey, as I said SER is probably the best automated software you can buy.
    @JudderMan I used to know a fair few people who used SER on my Skype, started asking them questions about how they are indexing and they all seem to have moved on now. A sign of the times I guess.

I did plan to give it a week but not sure I can be bothered. I will see how I feel in the morning and might just throw the towel in and move over to PBN based SEO. Dabbled in PBN stuff twice now and never had luck but I might give it one more try then move on to other traffic hen methods.

Just out of curiosity how much traffic per day is your finance site getting per day?
  • @grover69 If you need a one-time check for index rate, don't check any proxies at all and you will get 100 % accurate results, otherwise, you definitely need dedicated proxies.
  • edited August 2016
    with 30 semi private proxies i can index check like 7000-10k URLs in about 60-90 seconds. i set the delay at zero. you will bomb out at that point and have to change the proxies but ive found no benefit in setting longer delays. you just get the errors spread out over time instead of all at once and the end result is never any better
  • @shaun speaking from experience, PBN based SEO is the best thing right now. Combine that with Social Signals and you've got an unbeatable strategy. 

You can still use SER to filter link juice through your social media profiles. But I would invest in a high quality list for that. I'm using SERverifiedlists and only using their low OBL list. So far it has been great. 

edited August 2016
    @sersei - I have never seen any compelling evidence that social signals do anything. Care to share?

edit: and even saying "social signals" is rather vague. What specifically are you talking about?
    sersei Thanks for the info, just out of curiosity, do you track the OBL count of that list? I cant imaging any SER link being low OBL for long unless its contextual and then the index rate comes into play.

• edited August 2016

Can social PBN constituted of high PA expired Tumblrs,Weeblys and others compete with "classic" PBN setup (self hosted,expired domains) similiar PA/DA metrics (my web 2.0 are basically a bit more powerful).

Competitors Topical Flow is really bad but that doesn't seems to matter at all,he is crushing SERP's with a lot of long tails ranked from this PBN push..

Can you beat competitor with link profile of 30 ref domains with 3000+ PBN links (PA20+ DA30+) with lets say for example same amount of backlinks from expired web 2.0 with similar if not stronger metrics?

French-Netherlands niches,mid-low competition and its seasonal,in few months it wont be relevant anymore..

I know its silly and hard question to answer regarding all the factors in SEO nowadays, but what do you guys think about it?
    No idea unfortinatley mate im pretty new to PBNs.
  • edited August 2016
    @shaun Thanks anyway mate,your answers helped many times before.I know that there cant be a good answer to my question,there are too many factors involved..I was kinda frustrated at my competition so i vent out a bit..Im preparing my web 2.0's for attack,the truth shall be revealed.