Skip to content

I'm beta testing my new INDEXER and I'm offering testing packages for FREE

2»

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @redrays if you're not interested then it is fine, please let others make their own decision. I know there are a lot of people who use GSA and still have HQ tier 1 links and want them indexed. As I already said before, if you want to index a lot of spam, then this is definitely not the right service and the index rates will not be satisfying. Thanks!
  • I'm not saying this wont work really well though. Let the beta testers prove that!
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited July 2016
    @grax1 so a bit of a confession mate, I thought you would bullshit me like like most other indexing guys so I put a few curve balls in there incase you had a crazy low index rate so I would know if you were actually checking the links or just coming up with excuses.

50 links submitted
    8 links fake
    3 on deindexed domains

39 good links

Just had a chance to index check them and it has an initial index rate of 60%. Pretty awesome if my suspicions are correct and google have just patched their index also no service I have tried has came close to that and my own method is only getting 25% with its oldest test group falling to only 3% indexed today :(.

That being said if there are two phases to this indexing patch as I believe then your 60% indexing rate is going to fall like mad over the next few days unfortunately but I will keep tracking it and report back, if your service holds a 50% minimum then I would be interested in paying for a SaaS where I literally just copy and paste links into your website or one with direct SER integration depending on your prices.

@grax1 anychance you could process 50 urls for @redrays?

@redrays, I know from PM and my indexing thread you are having the same problem as me anychance you could throw him 50 urls from a burner project or something? Two pairs of eyes are better than one at fault finding and all that.
    @shaun thanks for the review mate, I appreciate your honesty. I can process some links for you @redrays but you'll not benefit from my service if you're after indexing dodgy backlinks, as you said: "No one cares about "quality of links" and indexing PBN posts." 
  • @grax1 lol, i think your response to redrays question about the method behind it said it all. it wasn't unfair if its true. 
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @grax1 - I was a little irritated by your initial reply, but I've likely gone off the rails a bit here myself. Let's start over. If you're up for taking a batch of 50 ser contextuals with spun content, I'll pm them to you. At the very least it will help your eventual sales thread to be able to offer rough success rates on different kinds of links, right? :)
    @redrays send me the links mate
    Just checked the indexing rates and they have fallen from 60% to 25% over night :(.
    @shaun this is index drop happens from time to time, something similar happened to URLs Anonymous gave me: they dropped from 98% rate and them jumped back to normal. Give it 24 hours mate. 
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @grax1 - sounds good, I'll put something together for you later today :)
    So it dipped to around 15% yesterday and I was going to right it off but today its up to 50% indexed. I have had a crap ton of test projects over the past week or so and this is the only one to have a positive jump this big so I'm hoping it holds!

I will keep monitoring it however :).

@grax1 have you looked into some sort of SaaS service at all? The market seems wide open right now.
    @shaun thanks for your in-depth review and testing. The idea for my indexer is to launch it as a SaaS soon but I started with beta tests first for obvious reasons. 
  • Sent you some URLs as per your PM. Keen to see what you can do. Only sent a handful, as that's all I'm bothered about right now.
    @JudderMan no problem, I'll add them to the indexer soon.
  • edited July 2016
    @grax1 , how does this service work with Serp Shaker sites, do you just index the sitemaps and then let Google index all posts naturally? Do share some info and results.
    @itsme it works very well for Wordpress, even if it's all duplicate or spun content. For a high index rate, submit all URLs individually. 
  • @grax1. How are you getting on with this? When do you think it will be available. And lastly can I send you some links to test. It would only be 15 links

thanks
    Hi @micb11, everything is great but I still didn't open to public because I'm improving certain things before it goes live officially. Feel free to send me the links - make sure they're not indexed ;)
  • could i send some URLs for testing as well? been hearing good stuff from this thread lately. :)
  • I am interested in testing some Serp shaker site links.
    @itsme send me the links
  • Any update on this treat?
  • is there any update on this ?