Skip to content

Looking someone to tutor me via skype

2»

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @710fla I use contextual platforms
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    My T1 has contextual (Article/Wiki/Web 2.0/Document/Social network), 
    I'm using filter PR>3(ticked Use YandexTIC as PR) OBL Unticked, I'm getting low submission ratio per day submitted below 50 verified 1 or 2. 

Any solution? 
  • @webm200
    the reason of your low submission rate is you've set a filter above to pr>3 (unless u have a good 3rd parties captcha solving & proxies). Just disable the filtering, this is what I did and I'm getting a good submission ratio like what it used before
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    If I disable PR filter then How can I make TIER building. Happening to my campaign tier building strategy. For me the most important metric domain.

Scrape by GSA Ser scrapper High quality links
    But not high metric links.

Tell me if I'm wrong or right
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @webm200 - with SER contextuals, you have to decide between quantity and quality. There's really no way to have both. If you don't believe this, here's an easy way to test: set up a campaign with the links pointing to a page on Wikipedia. Loosen or completely disable your filters. See the big improvements in quantity that you get.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    redrays

links pointing to a page on Wikipedia

Please elaborate me, I could not understand this line.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @webm200 - I'm just saying to create a test project. This way if you mess up you won't damage a website or url that you own. In the example I was describing you would place a page on wikipedia in the url field of your SER project.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    k