Skip to content

How To Improve The New Captcha i Released lately !

follow the instruction:

imageimage

@sven don't forget the updates of masks control :-bd

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I do my best to add the new stuff asap.
  • My performance success rate with CB is like 35 % :S
  • will next update will make it +80 for sure

i updated all importent captchas 

all drupal improved +90%
    alot new captcha added

• @mashafeeq So you use only GSA CB alone? Are you using any other secondary service for reCaptchas?
  • no i skip recaptcha

only improving my gsa cb to solve almost all of captchas send to it by gsa ser

(improving all the time)

• @mashafeeq

1. How to get back to default installation if I messed with the GSA CB SDK?

2. Also, if I update the latest version released by @Sven will I lost my improvements or not?

Thanks
  • @Devender_Garg

1. Options -> Reset Config (the blue text in the bottom left corner of the options screen)

2. Not sure, I guess so though - but anyways, updating always is a good idea. Since the last update, I'm getting 97% (!)
  • Thank you @JonSEO

I am learning SDK and also getting some results. Is it possible to upgrade it up to the level to solve hard to solve ReCaptcha?

Thanks 
  • edited June 2016
    Hi @mashafeeq

Is that tutorial is similar to collecting unsolved captchas, correcting them and uploading to the right engine?, As explained by @Ozz http://prntscr.com/bgwcb1

@Ozz tutorial seems more practical because correcting captchas outside the CB is easier. Can someone please explain it a bit more if I just wanna improve existing Engines.

I am collecting unsolved captchas and can rename as many with correct answer to make it perfect.

Thanks 
  • Sorry for the dumb questions.. Now i understand the power of CB and improving regularly.