Skip to content

Looking someone to tutor me via skype

Hi guys,

I have been playing around with GSA SER for a while now and to tell you the truth I am not sure if I am doing things right or wrong. I am looking someone who has experience in the use of GSA to tutor me via skype, we can agree on a price when you contact me.

Many thanks

Comments

• hello mo1962mn

what kind of trouble are you getting in ?

do you have all the necessary tools ? ( captcha breaker , scrapebox )

mastering ser is a long journey :-)

• What are your doubts, questions?
  • Hi guys,

Thanks for getting back to me. yes I have all the necessary tools ? ( captcha breaker , scrapebox etc ) and I also have doubts that when I create a campaign that I have done it right !

What I would really like is someone who would take a bit of time and help me out via team viewer or skype and show me exactly how they go about creating a Campaign. I know Google is always moving the goal posts but at least I will have a foundation to work on.

I hope there is someone on here that is willing to help me out with this, if there is someone interested in helping please let me know asap and we can discuss business.

Many thanks

Martin 

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @mo1962mn - why not just ask questions on this forum?
  • Hi,

Yes I will be asking questions and have done in the past, but I would like to chat with someone via video as I think it would be more productive to me and get me started on the right tracks faster.

Many Thanks
    martin
    @mo1962mn - fair enough, just be careful out there :)
  • Ah ... I remember my first time :)

You've followed all the advice out there, you've tweaked those settings until your blue in the face, SER is pointing at your money site and you've got the finger ready to push start and you've got that nagging doubt that if you've got it wrong then you're about to nuke your own site.

Top Tip: Point it elsewhere.

Build your backlinks to Google or someone, they're hardly going to deindex themselves. Then pause SER once in a while, take a look at the settings and the links you've created, Tweak as necessary. Rinse and repeat until you're happy.

As @redrays points out be careful out there or you're in danger of following someone else off a cliff, it really is better to figure it out yourself or just search this forum. It has all the answers you need.

Good luck.
  • @johan

I wouldn't point it at google. Just create a free wordpress blog or something, derp.wordpress.com or whatever. And practice on that, that way you can see what backlinks start to look like on ahrefs and stuff like that.
    @Johan - good post. And I can't tell you how much regret I have over some of my sites I burnt to the ground :D
  • Thanks Guys I really appreciate your comments, I am currently building a few web2.0 sites which I will point back to my money site and build 2nd tier links to them and see what happens.

I have Kontent Machine but it really doesn't seem to build great content, what I mean is relevant content to the keywords I am targeting, I am using the Best Spinner with it to spin then content.

I had been using Wordai for spinning content and I may try it again as it produced better results and the spun content is very relevant to the niche one is targeting I think.

Please keep the advise coming guys, much appreciated.

Many thanks
    Martin
    @mo1962mn - go with kontent machine, its output should work just fine for what you're doing :)
  • I wouldn't use kontentmachine - the quality is terrible. Just either hand write or copy someone elses content and spin it well. At least then you know it wont be content about starcraft for an e-commerce site for fashion.
  • I think I have to agree that there isn`t much control over the content machine delivers. I think getting an article that is related to your niche and spinning it with a good spinner is a better choice. thanks for all the great advice guys, much appreciated.

Regards
    martin
  • Hi BigGulpsHuhWelp,

I have taken your advise and created 5 web.20 blog sites, 2 of them are wordpress and linked them together and also to my money site, is this the way to go? I used the same email for all sites, does this matter?
    maybe someone can enlighten me on this. Gonna then use GSA TO BLAST these sites and see what happens. would it help if I also did a scrapebox blast to them also?

Regards
    Martin 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Campaigns don't need to be very complex in order to achieve the same end results.

I'd start off with a simple three tier structure, if you're going to use scrapebox to blast anything then I'd suggest/advise pointing it to your ser links, scrapebox is very useful and can be used directly on a ms once it's gained enough authority to withstand a blast but do it once you've established your ms and make sure your blasting with a good list, a list of relevant blogs, does wonders at times.

Yes by the way, that would be the way to go, build tier 1's, point them to your ms then point your SER campaigns to your tier 1 links, be patient and you should start seeing results.

If you're just starting out, you're going to make mistakes and you're going to have failures but don't be afraid of doing things, "doing" is productive no matter if you fail, being "afraid to do" is pointless.

Build more sites in different niches' have about 4-5 sites set up and ready and then play around with the strategies (ser campaigns/templates/engine selections/content) you'll see a lot more movement or results within a shorter time period which will help you learn what works and what doesn't.

Most important thing in my eyes comes from your keyword research so make sure your doing that correctly.
  • I think on page optimization is also important, same with ensuring that the link velocity is well maintained. OP might also have better luck trying to boost up an expired domain (if he knows how to find them, of course).
  • Thanks guys for al the great advise,

I will take it onboard and give it a shot.

So my plan is to create around 5 web 2.0 sites pointing to the money site, then build relevant links to then vis GSA Ser then Blast the Web 2.0 sites again  with scrapebox!. Maybe build a secont GSA tier to the first one too?

I would like to hear what you guy think on this please.

Regards
    Martin
  • Don't blast with scrapebox, you dont need to do that if you have SER.
  • Thanks mate,

So would you advise to just add a second tier to the first one instead of using scrapebox?

Regards
    Martin
  • Yeah you can even do 3 tiers with SER.
  • Thanks a lot mate.
  • edited July 2016
    Hello @mo1962mn,

Look at this tier structure based on Web 2.0 as T1 (its kinda outdated but i hope its still viable):

@Tim89, @shaun, @redrays - could you guys please take a quick look at this strategy and tell us what you think about its tiers,are you agree with this structure and Hatred's reasoning?

I was on the verge to test it in its original form but then i bought some high PA/DA tumblrs and use them to link to my niches,that gave some nice results so i never bother to blast newly created Web 2.0 with this tier structure.

Im preparing to test it now with my low-mid comp French-German niches.
    @Vlad - given how poorly SER contextual links are indexing these days, I don't bother with the T3 contextual layer shown in that diagram. Everything else seems reasonable.
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks @redrays ,yeah iv read that thread @shaun made,damn,it really sounds spooky:

"Pretty worried tbh, I know there has been people saying how SER is useless or dead for years but there has always been things to tweak. My personal rules for T1/T2 is the links have to be contextual, indexed and do follow. Dont care how I get them but if a link is not indexed then its useless."

@Vlad - exactly. I'm fine with the first tier having some % of links that don't end up indexed. IMO you really start wasting resources when your second tier contextuals don't index or point at first tier links that aren't indexed.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    The most powerful links from a three tier structure is, the first and the second, it is important to build a third tier to help with the indexation of links + power, usually, when the search engines do a refresh of their index (normally happens once a year or perhaps even once every two years) some people say its an "update" and they scream about losing their rankings but there is a very simple explanation, during this time, many, many links become deindexed, it's the search engines way of having a spring clean, if a link has no links pointing to it, it's considered as a wasteful resource, if that link isn't providing any information to anybody then why bother keeping it within the index?

What happens when you lose a bunch of tier 2 links that go to a tier 1 link? Well, you lose all that power, link juice, weight, authority, PA whatever you want to call it, therefore automatically devaluing the tier 1 link and in turn, lowering your rankings for what used to be, the keyword within the anchor for that tier 1 link but nowadays I believe it'll lower your rankings for all your keywords in one swoop, so it's actually moreso important now, to build a tier 3 at least, when your doing your SEO, regardless if the tier 3 does not become indexed, at least there are links pointing at your tier 2 links, when another "update" comes along, these tier 3 links are what will be keeping your tier 2 and tier 1s indexed and strong.

It did make me laugh a lot when I saw people whining & crying about being "penalised" after a SE "update" and all they would have needed to do, was to take a damn look at their profiles and see either deleted links or deindexed links to make a clear diagnosis, this is all on the assumption that the site wasn't given a manual penalty that is.

Sometimes you may get lucky and get past a refresh with minimal link loss in the 2nd tier, perhaps the SE needs more of your niches content within its' index therefore doesn't deindex your content, but to be safe I always build a tier 3 layer with all of my projects, I sometimes go a lot further too.
  • edited July 2016
    @redrays ,yes,couldn't said it better myself :) It strike fear and anxiety into GSA tier building hearts,hope its on domain level as @shaun said in his thread,or @Sven and his team gonna get their thinking hats on and somehow patch this nightmare..Im a newbie when it comes to GSA,dont expect for me to understand all the footprints,platforms dependencies and stuff,but i do know we need em contextuals..

@Tim89 - Thank you so much for this information about tiers and their importance for link power and link sustainability..So,all of the kitchen sinks and social signals etc. are there to mix up link profile to make it look as natural as possible but tiers (T2/T3 contextuals) are there to help index and power up and protect the whole structure from deindexation..Pretty damn good explained,thanks again!
  • @tim89 does it matter if tier 3 is contextual or not? I dont have the capacity right now to build enough links in tier 3 kitchen sink to power up a tier 3 contextual.

So what I do right now is 2 contextual tiers, each with their own kitchen sink (the second kitchen sink is the 'third tier')
    @Tim89 - lots of good points here. I personally haven't noticed a difference between building two tiers of contextuals vs one, but I can't say it doesn't work as well / better. You definitely do need links going into any kind of contextual link you create, whether it's a web 2.0 or SER created.

@Vlad - I wouldn't worry about it too much. Stuff changes all the time, and we all adjust and find a way.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @Tim89 what links do you use for tier 3 in GSA?