Skip to content

What links should i use for tier 2-3 for facebook parasite???

So for example i blast the facebook page with 3-4k backlinks but with what links should i do tier 2 and tier 3? with the same list? or is recommended to use a new list for each Tier.

Please explain me why (I know that tier 2 and 3 are mostly for helping the tier 1 backlinks index better/faster so that's why we spam with the same link list, is that right?)

But if i spam tier 2 with another link list and then 3 with another link list as well it will help index + ranking much better?

Comments

• RegalRegal Romania
    Another question i have. 

Or should i just blast 3-4 lists at once in facebook (aka over 10k links tier1) and then tier 2,3 with the same 3-4 lists ?
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @Regal - most people use the same list for all tiers. To me, the only benefit of using multiple lists would be to increase your targets / linking domains.

Most people building tiers are doing something like this:

Tier 1 - Contextual links, which are created on a new page and thus not indexed
    Tier 2 - Non-contextual links, which are typically not created on a new page and should already be indexed

So even if you're using the same list, you'll likely be using different platforms and different domains within the list for the two tiers anyway.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    edited June 2016
    So i can use 3-4 tiers with the same list basically yes?

For example i am ranking a facebook page and i made 4 tiers (the last tier will be dofollow+nofollow) and all will share the same list. Is that ok?

Or tier 3-4-5 were supposed to be a replacement for indexer service? (so if i use index service i dont need tier3-4-5 anymore?)

Also another question:
    How many links "MAX" do you recommand spamming the facebook page with? 500? 1k? 5k? 10k ? is ok to blast many links on facebook page? or should i blast on tier 2 like 9k and tier 1 like 1k.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    Hey no more answer? :(
    edited June 2016
    @Regal - you're overthinking this stuff. Rather than obsess over how to properly build 3-4-5 tier campaigns, I suggest you instead make multiple Facebook pages and try to rank them using 1 or at most 2 tiers and slightly different settings.

I usually use a ton of links on parasites, way more than 10k. But just test this out for yourself, and test out doing 1k links with a 9k tier 2. See what works and adjust accordingly.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    There is no max limit when building parasites. You build links until you rank

I only use 2 tiers. Pretty much what @redrays stated in his comment.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    Tier 2 = Dofollow+Nofollow (same link list) ?

So if you have blasted the fb page with 10k links then you blast tier 2 with 10klinks dofollow + more 5k nofollow for example from the same list.

Is that ok ?
    Or you recommand another gsa list for tier 2 for dofollow links.
    @Regal - again, you can use one list for everything. If you're set on using multiple lists then go ahead and do it, but I don't think it's helpful to anyone for you to keep hammering that one point over and over.