Skip to content

the best way to build backlinks Using RankerX and GSA

Comments

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @Alden - that was a helpful post, thank you. Are you able to index all 40 of the dofollow platforms?
  • Actually I've just started a few hyper selected projects by using established aged Web 2.0's that I had built in FCS and imported a while back and using the private network feature. Looks promising I'll give an update as the projects runs.

For content I've always used superspunarticle.com and they are now doing a Super Spun Article in Rankerx format with spun images, videos and authority site links added into the Super Spun Article. Keith over there is super helpful and they have been a great time saver for me as well as giving content that passes a human check and reads better than most individual hand written posts!

But would be even better if the Rankerx team listened and provided that as a apart of their product. But that needs to be done properly and I must admit I often found myself using a Super Spun Article with images, videos and authority site links added in on FCS Networker as well. Preferred the extra control over placement and what was being scraped.

Yes its not easy!

@shaun just checking pm and will reply.
  • I'm keeping using FCS.
    The account creator is terrible, it stops very often and sometimes it crash, anyway it can create me around 100 accounts/day using the pre-created email acocunts (5/day). Using my own emails accounts it doesn't works so well, so i stick using the 5/day free accounts.

And the online part of  FCS (for the content of the webs 2.0) is still pretty good, if not awesome.

FCS just needs a lot of patience :-) 
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    shaun 
    I also suggested auto inclusion of images and media AGES ago. But... :(. So, I must use Kontent Machine to add image/media on RankerX directly in article. I think that It still a tool good for Tier1 at the currently.
    Alden : that was a helpful post. I using select Blocked Sites to remove websites which It isn't good for my website.
    peterperseo : I had been purchase FCS networker lifetime license before. It doesn't seem work good for me, now. if It can create me around 100 accounts/day, It's still too least for my strategies. 

• mrlinksmrlinks UK
    edited June 2016
    Trying to access using mobile on my VPS IP and port 8080

No luck

Anyone know a fix?
  • @mrlinks

Connect to your VPS. Go to Start » Search for "firewall" » Click "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security" and wait for it to open up. Then create a new inbound rule to allow connections for RankerX.

Protip: if you'd like to access RankerX using a (sub)domain create an A record for your (sub)domain set to the IP of your VPS.
  • @Lad

Thanks man had a feeling it might be firewall.

Sub domain I might do also.

• Just letting you all know it's totally useless as it doesn't show the full menu to even create your Projects and I've tried tons of browsers and tested on Silk Browser / fire tablet.

Sad on the sales page says mobile access game changer haha not when it doesn't work!

Otherwise it's great software working nice.
  • Guys, what about Turbo Web? Is it good?
    edited June 2016
    Shwepp

I already cancelled my subscription on the turboware members area for the two months. It works very slowly and have 15-20 quality websites only.
  • All of these web 2.0 products are the same... It's best to just do it manually.
  • edited June 2016
    Hi all, I am using the free trial for RankerX. I have to say, I am lost in the work flow process. I am literally going in circles. Support is not much help. Live chat is willing and able to help, but can't really explain in detail how to answer my questions. I have used FCS and RankWyz no problem. Can I ask for a few answers to what are probably noob type questions?
    1. After I do an account creation, exactly where can I find my account url's?
    2. After account creation, how do I post content from my content bucket directly onto those accounts?
    3. I can create accounts no problem, create content buckets no problem, and create wizards no problem. Just can't figure out the work flow. Very frustrating. Especially since some of you now are giving less than positive feedback on the software. Aghhh!
    Thanks for any feedback.

update: ok, found the documentation on the site, and actually read through it. Did a few projects and I see what you all are talking about. Seems it falls a little short in some areas. Sad to say, may be going back to FCS at this point....
  • It's not a good piece of software, it's like a Lotus car- looks nice but underperforms.
  • @viking add me on Skype I will help you setup your projects it's so easy :)

Skype - wedoseo
  • FCS isn't much better.
  • FCS is finished don't bother it can't do what RankerX does.
  • I used it for over a year was good but can't register the top end social networks so had to GO!
  • edited June 2016
    despite what BigGulpsWelp keeps trying to say now throwing it under the bus despite supporting this software just weeks prior, there is nothing wrong with rankerx. it has some issues like any software but it works very well for quality targets. doing a wizard with double sided mirror template alone will help your rankings without even doing any GSA tiers. i took one of my sites from page 6 to page 2 with that alone. the software works as it should, though i wish the lifetime price was a lot cheaper than it is right now.
    viking  . I think it's so easy to start
    1. You can open the campaign, click on profile tab, and then open the profile, which you chose to store your account in the account creation project.
    2. You can open create posting projects (Social Network, Social Bookmark …) then follow this video  http://recordit.co/ltwLY2j0Vn
    3. You should watch this video: 

@BigGulpsHuhWelp - why the change of opinion? Were you booted out of the affiliate program?
  • @codyjason thanks very much for that. I am on the fence but will defintitely dig deeper over the weekend. I need a workable solution so will invest more of my time to learn it better. 

@mrlinks will skype you in next few days. Thank you!

@kijix84 thanks for that real-world feedback. Glad to hear it helped with rankings.
  • Careful @redrays you might cut yourself with all that edge. No, I honestly just stopped using web 2.0's
  • Hello yall!
    What about senuke?
    I think that fcs was good but the account creation is a pain.
    Rankerx was nice, the thing is the image input, they dont have the option to automatically add the content, fcs has it though.
    Im trying the new senuke atm and they do have all these features and also some small features but Senuke is quite expensive.

Stop using 2.0? Wouldnt this lead to a lack of diversity?
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp - why have you stopped?
  • edited June 2016
    adenisi Everybody has his/her own strategy. Also they keep the best for themselves. Link building is just link building. How you build the links is important. Web 2.0 has its own place and is still an important part of link building. For Senuke, I don't recommend it. Look at its site base and you will see.

Btw, the ones who make lots of money do not go here to increase their Karma. So take people's advice wisely.  
    Alden : Thanks for sharing your experience .
    adenisi : I think that SEnuke is too expensive while the quality is bad. I have Lifetime license Senuke If you want to use, I can sell it(only $300). PM me If you feel interested
    For example, This is Social Network in their site list (latest license). SUCCESS = 16 sites, FAILED = 18 (Retry = 3)
    spinchat.com
    de.tl
    anobii.com
    cowbird.com
    grab.lv
    kiwibox.com
    edublogs.org
    bravenet.com
    gaiaonline.com
    zotero.org
    getjealous.com
    jimdo.com
    lj.ivanovo.ru
    blogs.ru
    blogster.com
    unblog.fr
    iamsport.org
    shutterfly.com
    fc2.com
    wordpress.com
    projectwedding.com
    blackplanet.com
    bizcommunity.com
    indyarocks.com
    purevolume.com
    sayjack.com
    tribe.net
    blog.com
    soup.io
    dailystrength.org
    skyrock.com
    beep.com
    tumblr.com
    page.tl

• SENuke might work if it was 2011... now though I wouldn't use it. 
    BigGulpsHuhWelp  Absolutely True. I was earn money from SEnuke X before. But now, 
    "I bought the lifetime of Senuke TNG as soon as it came out a few days ago. Coming from GSA SER,Turbo Web 2.0, FCS ,RankerX, SEO Content Machine.. I have to say I'm quite disappointed. Senuke was basically the only software out of the big names that I've never had tried and when a new version came out I thought this is my chance. But to my surprise it was far from what I expected. 

First of all the very first version which came up was FULL of bugs. I'm in a big awe as to why they released it in that state, it was terrible. Turbo Wizard and Wizard didn't work. They created projects with lots of errors and never posted any links or started creating accounts. With a lot of persistence I've managed to create one project which created only 2 crappy links with the wizard. This was a terrible experience for me while still trying to figure out how it works. I have to point that I was following their well documented PDF guides and videos and their forum quickly became full with bug reports so I'm sure it was not me but the software causing all these errors and a few crashes. I thought okay well this will get ironed out, it's a first release and I'm pretty sure they are working on it as we speak. Given SeNuke's reputation I'm sure they will fix all of the bugs at some point, but what really bothered me was that this is a $2000 software we're talking about. It's absolutely unacceptable to release such a crappy version of your product and ask $2000 for it. It is downright insulting.

Second thing that I've noticed was the interface of SeNuke which I found chaotic. I was imagining a more streamlined process when creating my campaigns and with some exceptions I could say the creation process is broken into steps well, but I still couldn't handle opening and closing so many windows all the time during project creation. After the scheduler started my projects there were even more windows popping up by themselves and this was with only a few projects started. I can't imagine the workflow with 10-20 projects running at the same time and trying to create a new one. Not sure if this is how SeNuke really works or just this first buggy version, but this was a little bit too much for me. And I thought GSA SER had a complicated interface..

But let's not kid ourselves, the most important thing we all look for are the results that it can provide. So I've decided to turn a blind eye again to all the messy experience I had so far and swallow the bitterness in my mouth for paying $2000 for a beta version. My last hope were the links. I went through the account creator and explored all the accounts it can create. From what I saw, I can tell you that SeNuke will not provide any new or different, more powerful platforms than what the current competitor products already offer. Senuke may have other advantages like better success rates(not sure, just guessing by their features such as their OCR and proxies) but the platforms supported are well known and already supported by other competitor software so again, may build some good links for you, but not sure if they will be worth paying the x 10 price difference.

I never managed to test their most advertised features in TNG yet like their OCR, Auto Article Builder(it was grayed out "coming soon"), crowdsearch etc.. because the software wasn't looking finished and I barely created a campaign let alone run it.. So I must say that this is NOT a review of SeNuke TNG! It is just my personal experience with the software in it's current state! I've already requested a refund and it was processed almost immediately with no questions asked which is a rare thing in the industry. This doesn't mean that this software won't be improved in near future and get all these problems sorted. Actually I'm pretty sure they will. Even if I may not use it for T1, I still would love to own a lifetime copy of SeNuke just because I think it may prove worthy, but not at that price tag and certainly not in that buggy state.."
    P/s: spiritfly
  • there was also such software a licorne aio. they just ripped off their customers.