Skip to content

♞♞♞ SEOSpartans Reliable Catch-all Emails ♞♞♞ Stop Worrying About Emails RIGHT NOW ♞♞♞ FREE Trial

Comments

• HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited May 2016
    Coupon sent!

As for everyone else...

50% Off 1. Month  On ANY Package

Post "I want a coupon" to claim this offer

ONLY 5 MORE LEFT

ONLY 4 MORE LEFT

• HoochHooch South Africa
    OH man! This catchall email works like a charm! Fast and dependable! No more battling 3rd party emails and top of all - A SUPER SAVING!! Thanks a lot!! :-)
  • Great service! Finally a set and forget email service that solve my long term problem - change email frequently. As a result, My LPM shoot up after using this service. Recommended! 

ONLY 1 MORE LEFT

June Promotion! 

Get  15% Off  ANY Package  FOR LIFE 

Post "I want a coupon" here and I'll PM you.

Make sure to claim it while you can tho since the coupon is automatically disabled after 3 uses!

• RegalRegal Romania
    edited June 2016
    I want a coupon

I hope is still available ?

@Regal
    Sure thing, sent you a PM!
  • This service does not work at all for me. All I'm getting in SER is "No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser" and I did not set up any e-mail client.
  • I want a coupon, thanks.
    @Raskol
    Please contact our support if you're having issues, a public forum is no place for tech support.

PM sent.
  • I want a coupon, thanks.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    I want a coupon :)
    All coupons have been claimed!
    We've just published an awesome new tutorial! 

It's a step-by-step guide on how to setup Scrapebox Automator to scrape reliabily for MONTHS, 100% on autopilot. 

In here you will find everything you need as well as my own job that I use constantly. It takes about 5min to setup and Scrapebox can then go on for months. 

You don't have to touch it once, maybe check every week or so to make sure it's still running but other than that, you can go do other stuff and let Scrapebox work for you.

• amunisiseoamunisiseo indonesia
    any coupon open?
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited July 2016
    Any active coupons?
    edited July 2016
    Sure thing, PM sent!

As for everyone else...

75% off  1. month - 3/5 coupons left!

Post "I want a coupon" in the thread and I'll send you the coupon
  • REVIEW:

i USED CATCHALLBOXES AND OTHER. Found this cheap and better than it. Saved my time,.
    Thanks mate best service ever
  • RegalRegal Romania
    edited July 2016
    It may be a good service for people which run 20-50 gsa campaigns max but not for power users.

Extremely Low LPM with catchall (it's not provider fault but catchall is bugged and it's not made for aggresive projects)

Also is Missing 4-5x more links than disposable mails.
    For example if i have 6k links list. I can verify around 300 with tme with disposable.
    But with catchall max i could verify was 60-70 :( (the other 230+ are missing, failed). 

Sadly i will have to waste my money on disposable again in order to get the best LPM and not miss verified links like catchall. No hard feelings, just my true review after 1 month of using SeoSpartans (i will not try other catchall providers because i know that i will encounter the same issue). Using catchall is a good way to save your money but it wasn't for me.

All projects have run with 6-7k verified links each.
    edited July 2016
    I don't know what was specific about your setup but I guarantee that it wasn't our own catchalls that did it. (Maybe catchalls in general yes but I really can't for the life of me figure out why)

Now I know people might call the following results biased because they came from the owner of the service, but I setup my own test (using the disposables that @Regal kindly provided) in order to debug the issues for him:

All projects had SAME SETTINGS (Duplicate -> Everything) and each group posted to an OLD 1.8 million identified list (which was severly abused by catchalls in the past). 

The only difference was that disposable projects used unique email accounts (1 / project). And the 9 catchall projects shared 3 catchalls (1 / project)

Catchalls: 

Mail.ru:

Also here's the spread of platforms:

So again, I don't know what it is about your specific setup that's causing it. I'm sad that you're getting these poor results but I just want to people to get that in general catchalls perform as good or better than disposables.
  • RegalRegal Romania
    edited July 2016
    The funny thing is I will continue to use your service since i dont care about all that anymore ,going to try new tweaks when i have time anyway.

Disposable emails are really a waste of money regardless of LPM/verify rate (since i am a power user i also want to save money so...).

I don't care about LPM actually ,i just want it to stop missing verify links (but i think it was my fault for deleting the verify links from list which dropped the verify % success several times). Gonna see if this was the issue... 
  • Hi. I've try the trial and I must say that this solution is extremely awesome. I want to upgrade to a new package now.
    Please give me a coupon.
    edited July 2016
    Let me know if it helps, I'll be the second happiest person if you manage to solve this issue.

@Kawasaki
    Coupon sent

75% off  1. month - 2/5 coupons left!

Post "I want a coupon" in the thread and I'll send you the coupon
  • meilzodiacmeilzodiac Somewhere
    Will I get the same discount rate if I thinking to upgrade the package in the future?
    Like said, I want to test bronze first then if I satisfied I would like to upgrade to the silver package later.

I want a coupon

Thanks
    @meilzodiac
    The coupon is only valid for the 1 package and there's only 2 uses left. In theory you could try the free trial now and then upgrade later using this coupon but it will probably be all used up by then. Still, sent you a PM.
  • PSTPST Germany
    I am using this service for several weeks now, and it is fantastic. Saves me a lot of time, as I have been using Yahoo Mails before.

5 of 5 stars.
  • edited July 2016
    Hi @Hinkys

First of all let me thank you from heart for your catch all services and Your SB Automater tutorial and million dollar script. I was missing how to run a external software to replace the Keyword File with new one and you made it easy.

Second I got a 75% discount coupon in my mail for all packages of catchall. I wanna to know is that offer is for only first month or subscription for every month. Because that is showing modify-subscription so will I get a Discounted Subscription or One time discount ?
    Thanks Again  

Update: I don't think I will get more than that discount, Upgraded !!!
    Hope I will get something like that from @innozemec too.
    @Devender_Greg
    Glad you liked it :)

As for the discount, yes that's only for the 1. month of upgrade, and yes, this is probably as much discount as we will ever offer. The only better deal you might get is if you+re in it for the long haul and manage to catch when we're offering 10-15% lifetime discount (which is very rarely).
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    I want coupon. 

Thanks!