Skip to content

the best way to build backlinks Using RankerX and GSA

Comments

• BigGulpsHuhWelp Could you reupload it, please?
  • Hey Guys, I was getting a tonne of hate mail about it. People telling me to take it down and stuff because they didn't want other people to know about rankerx. I am going to make a better one today and reupload!
  • hey guys, i have installed it on my vps.. how do i access it from my browser on pc?
  • @mastino

If you are talking about RankerX you most likely have to whitelist RankerX.exe in Windows firewall first. Then you can access it through [VPS IP]:[Port]. The port is 8080.
  • @mastino

You just open the application, it will start a local server that should open up at localhost:8080 on your browser. Should open automatically.

Btw I have a tutorial on RankerX here:

• BigGulpsHuhWelp 
    Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension. How to watch this video?
  • The Hosting company screwed up my site- they deleted the wrong one. Here's the video:

• Ordered Pro plan for http://high-pr-blog-submitter.com/ and it's working very well, getting quality web 2 for first tire. Best part is this soft is very cheap and have best support, overall my rating for this soft is 4.9 from 5.
  • @aeshlog

Flagged for blatant spamming.
  • what indexing service are you using for GSA?
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp

Serious? if i write in forum about tool I've purchased is spamming???
    Already ordered, found this thread and left info for you and people like you who didn't know about this tool. it's not spam, it's advice ;)
  • @aeshlog

Just be careful about it because you are a new user. 
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    @aeshlog

I just bought it! I got 12 Social Networks links. I lose money and time in this bad service. 
  • I dont use RankerX anymore. It's the same as SENuke. It sucks.
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    edited June 2016
    BigGulpsHuhWelp 

Personal, I think that It's combined between FCS Networkers and SEnuke. I see this video on BHW forum. http://recordit.co/NLc9EeBREc . I tried to use the new version from RankerX but I can't run Facebook sites while the recordit is SUCCESS.

Do you know facebook seo tools? I want to use a SEO tool which I can manage 100 Facebook accounts. Because It's seem I can't post article on Facebook pages. 

• @BigGulpsHuhWelp "I dont use RankerX anymore. It's the same as SENuke. It suck"

Would you mind sharing what you are currently using that actually does work?

Thanks!
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp "I dont use RankerX anymore. It's the same as SENuke. It suck"
    Could you elaborate on that please?
    What changed for you?
  • edited June 2016
    It's just useless for what I need.
  • edited June 2016
    basically rankerx guys didn't listen to us. When i say "us", i mean people who know SEO, people who know how to rank sites.

They just decide to go for noobs who thinks number of platforms and links are everything.

They even keep sites for posting that are banned from google.

As i said in provious threads we don't need lots of platforms or sites. We need handful of high quality web2.0 sites that are already ranking in google.

Simple as that
  • @derdor thank you for your explanation.

Can I ask you what are you using now?
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @derdor pretty much my thoughts exactly on RX.

I am currently using it on a project purely because there is nothing else in my oppinion that can do it on the scale I need.

I am hoping for good things from SEREngines V2 but if it sucks too I am considering making my own product.
  • edited June 2016
    @derdor and @shaun; is it just the platform choice?

If you only worked with Premium Do Follow sites or posted to existing aged accounts do you find the posting functions are adequate or do you suggest something else?

Really interested to see others opinions as I am too bouncing between Rankerx, FCS and RankWyz.

I am more interested in the posting functions as I have a bank of aged Web 2.0's. Prefer to build these manually (VA build manually to be more exact) and just use this as Tier 2 posts to an IFTTT Network at Tier 1. So massive volume not my goal just a reliable, automated Web 2.0 poster.

Any other systems worth using to achieve this that anyone can suggest?

Thanks in advance for any opinions shared.
    @mitch in my oppinion they have a majority of no follow links now. I am unaware of a way to select specific platforms with them so when I select the premium platforms I have to waste cash on no follow captchas.

They had so much promise at the start and then it's just as if the Dev gave up. I suggested a fair few pretty solid suggestions for the tool, I even took the time to explain how they help their users but they weren't implemented. This is the main problem with the coders who ain't link builders, they can make the tools but don't know what to put in them.

The Dev even offered me a partnership to JV with him on a competitor for SER but I rather do my own stuff.
  • Thanks @shaun for your detailed reply.

It does seem a pity that the devs keep missing the mark.

FCS for me was always so good because you could get hold of Dan and he would listen. New guy says he has great plans so going back to the devil I know and giving them another chance. But don't feel good about it.

I am a coder/dev too so if you need any help to do your own thing I'd be interested in exploring possibilities. If you want something done properly do it yourself!
  • Hey @shaun,
    There is a way to select specific platforms but it isn't as straightforward as it should be and it reduces the software spamming abilities.
    What you need to do is creating accounts ONLY on your desired platforms first. If you import these accounts into a posting project Rx will ONLY post to these accounts.
    I've found the posts stick quite well but it's mainly up to the content I guess.

• redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @shaun - this guy sounds like an idiot. Can't win in the wide open Web 2.0 tool market but wants to take on SER? LOL
    Mitch  PMed you mate.

TheGypsy Nice little work around there, good work :). As you said it should be a lot easier. It would take too long to do that in volume :(.

@redrays mate, I was giving him things to add to own the Web 2 market but he seemed fixed on making a SER rival.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @shaun I've spoken to the guy briefly on Skype and I have no doubt that this is true. His website is quite nice though :)
  • edited June 2016
    To be honest, the tool is pretty good. I don't select Web 2.0 Profiles because two third of them are no follow. I only use Social Network sites, only about 10 out of 50 are no follow. I don't know if there is any software out there has more Social Network sites than RankerX so I still stick with it. It has Site Selection section where you select the sites that are dofollow and use them in your projects. 

@shaun You should take a look at Site Selection. You can choose them once and reuse them in the wizards. It would definitely help if you create wizards in bulk.

For lower tiers, GSA SER is the best choice so I don't use any of platform sites in RankerX. 

One down side I found is it doesn't not automatically scrape for images so I have to scrape them myself and insert them into my articles.
    Alden  I will look into it mare, I suggested auto inclusion of images and media AGES ago and the dev never took the time to add it.