Skip to content

[Feature Request] Import Verified URLs Automatically from specified file

@Sven

This will be a wonderful feature. Ability to Import Verified URLs Automatically from a specified file every X minutes. (only append new urls) This will save us a ton of manual work and it's a great addition for those who have Virtual Assistants or tools that export tier1 links to a specified file automatically. So it will feed GSA SER on auto pilot.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well why don'T you let the tool export to the file <project name>.new_targets ? That will let SER import the URLs directly.
  • edited May 2016
    @Sven I guess you didn't get what I need.

I need to make ser import my tier 1 links automatically as "verified urls" NOT as new targets. I want to build tier 2 with ser for these tier 1 links. Using micro in url field will not help as well because ser will build tier 2 links to dead tier 1 links!! We want ser to build links to LIVE tier 1 only. Ability to automatically import urls from file to "verified urls" is the only solution. This feature will give us 2 huge benifits...

1- Save us long hours of manual import for tier 1 links built with other tools. Can you imagine the time needed to manually import verified urls in 160 projects on 5 different servers? That's 800 projects that need manual import!! A huge pain in the neck.

2- Ser will be a flying Tier2 auto pilot tool for those who use other tier 1 tools with automatic export feature. Just set it once and forget it!
  • edited May 2016
    @Sven

Any chance to add this feature please ? or maybe just make the %spinfolderdelete-C:\SomeFolder\% active in verified url window ?

is that possible please ?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    could be useful..
    no, that will not work...I will try adding this differently.
  • @Sven

Awesome! , Can't wait to see this live. Thanks a ton
    added for next update in "External APIs" tabs.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Nice :)