Skip to content

AUTOMATE EVERYTHING - Windows & Linux VPS - Up to 32GB RAM - SSD & Cloud - Optimized for GSA - Shape

Comments

• Hello,

Could you send me a PM with your email address too? As I can't find your account.

Let me know,

Thanks
  • Windows VPS – KVM – Limited Time Offer – 7 Spots Left – 20% DISCOUNT – Coupon Code: KVM20OFF

• edited August 2015
    do you have any more vps circles or rectangles kvm in stock?

when i try to order from your site it says their not in stock.
  • Hello,

You should get VMware as they have no setup fee for the momentt. If you still want KVM send me a PM and I will help you.

• Check out our latest testimonials (JUNE, JULY, AUGUST 2015)

• How to create your own Web Hosting Service in only 10 minutes.

Click >> 

• Hey guys,

This is a message to everyone, for members that already use our services and for those who want to use our them in the future. We are really thankful for trusting us and for believing in our services: Web Hosting, Linux VPS, Windows VPS and others. Our advice and suggestions helped many of you choosing the best VPS configuration to fit your needs and we tried to deliver the best specs so you can enjoy a VPS that moves amazingly fast compared to others you tried along the years, and most of you were simply surprised to see that! 
     We got so many kind and sincere reviews from you and we are really grateful for that! We've always treated every client the same way and we did our best to help everyone. We are humans, and we make mistakes too, but we apologized for our mistakes with additional resources for free and other things that made everyone happy. There were simple questions, or problems that took even 6-7 hours to solve - but we did it! 
    Our services are trusted by a big number of people and we need to expand our team to deliver you the best services, as always. We never overload any server and when it comes to resources - you get the best. Also, we made dozens of offers for every plan so people can try our services for an even cheaper price. To deliver the same performance, please note that in 48 hours from now, all our Windows VPS plans prices will raise with $4. 
    Please keep this in mind if you want to order a VPS, you still have time to do it within 48 hours, and pay the same price.
    This won't apply to existing customers and members who get a VPS within 48 hours. You'll always pay the same price as you originally ordered. 
    Even from now on we are one of the cheapest VPS provider, while keeping the same great quality and reliability. The difference between the old and the new price is almost tiny compared to what you get and we'll always come with great offers for you. We hope you do understand that we do this to keep this service as good as it always been. 
    Thank you all and have an amazing day!

Best regards,
    ShapeHost Team
  • Sent you a PM here please check.

Thanks
  • edited September 2015
    Hey guys,

For a limited period of time we are giving you two great offers.

11% DISCOUNT if you pay monthly: LIMITED11
    20% DISCOUNT if you pay for 3 months (quarterly): LIMITED20

The coupon codes are available for any of our VPS Plans. 

After first 10 orders the coupon codes will expire. 

Thank you!
  • For the next 24 hours you can get any Windows VPS located in Canada (only) with $4 discount. Coupon code: CANADAOFF  

Grab a discounted VPS while you can!
  • Hey, just to make sure, can i use gsa with no proxies on your vps'? What are the current promos?
  • Hello,

No, that is not possible. You must use proxies with our VPS. You can use coupon code ONEDAYSH and pay $38 instead of $41 for a VPS Rectangle.
  • edited October 2015

ONE DAY OFFER - SAVE $21

Get VPS Rectangle for 3 months for ONLY $33/month. 
    Use Coupon Code: THREEMONTHSSH

Note: You must pay quarterly (3 months) for the promotion to be applied.
  • VPS Square - Get double specs (RAM, GB, STORAGE) - No coupon code needed, just post transaction ID here. 

VPS Rectangle - Pay $38 instead of $41 - Coupon code: ONEDAYSH  

VPS Rectangle - Save $21 if you pay 3 months. Coupon code: THREEMONTHSSH

• Check our offers! Click here!

Daily updates, huge discounts!

• 10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL CLOUD ORDERS

Coupon code expires in 3 days. If you order something now, 
    you will always get 10% OFF for any Cloud Service you buy in the future.

USE COUPON CODE: CLOUD10OFF

Click Here
  • We still give 10% DISCOUNT on all Cloud orders for 3 days starting 21st April.

Coupon code: CLOUD10OFF

Click here
  • Our current promotion with Cloud had expired. Thank you all for your orders!

For other promotions check this page: https://www.shape.host/coupons-codes-promotions/

Thank you
  • Hi,

Any discount for  Vps Rectangle right now?
  • We have discount for Cloud VPS. 10% Discount, Coupon code: CLOUD10OFF

Thank you
  • For any order you make today you will get a hosting plan FREE for 3 months! Its value is of $33

• Hey guys,

Check our new blog posts: How to use Windows VPS for Internet Marketing.

That should clarify the most questions we get on how you can use a Windows VPS to run SEO Tools or other legal softwares. It is basically like having your own PC, but on CLOUD.

Click here for more details on what you can do with a VPS.
  • DISCOUNT for Cloud VPS. 

10% Discount

Lifetime - Recurring

• We still have great discount for you:

For Cloud VPS Rectangle use: CLOUD10OFF

For Classic VPS Rectangle use: ONEDAYSH

The discounts are all recurring.

Let me know if you have any questions.
  • edited June 2016

FREE VPS FOR 1 YEAR

This competition is for everyone.

You must try to do as many actions as possible in order to get the Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD.
    The competition runs for 2 weeks, ending 16th June 2016.

These are the steps you must follow:
    1. On the competition panel on the right side, login with any of the choices you have. This way, at 2. the end of the competition we know who gets the FREE VPS.
    3. Try to take as many actions as possible. Refer as many friends, send this page to as many people,etc.
    4. The more actions you take, the better chances you have.
    5. On 16th June, come back to this page and see if you won the VPS.
    Enjoy the VPS for 1 YEAR.

The prizes are as following:
    Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD – FREE for 1 YEAR
    Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD – FREE for 6 MONTHS
    Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD – FREE for 1 MONTH

The features of the VPS are the following:
    – 4 vCores
    – 8 GB RAM
    – 100 GB SSD Disk Space
    – Full Control
    – Up to 1GBps
    – Instant Setup Time

Click here to enter the competition

• TODAY ONLY OFFER

For every VPS you buy, you will get 6 Months of Free Hosting that usually costs $7/month. It is our Square Plan from here: https://www.shape.host/web-hosting

After you buy a VPS, post transaction ID here or send me a PM and you will get the offer!
  • 3 DAYS LEFT TO WIN A CLOUD SSD VPS FOR 1 YEAR

You have 3 days left to enter our competition and win one of the 3 prizes we have for you. 

The prizes are as following:
    1. Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD – FREE for 1 YEAR
    • Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD – FREE for 6 MONTHS
    • Cloud Rectangle VPS SSD – FREE for 1 MONTH

For more details go here: https://www.shape.host/free-vps/

• CLOUD SSD VPS - 10% DISCOUNT RECURRING 

You can install Windows or Linux, you can Reboot it, Reinstall OS. You also have full control and you can upgrade anytime you want.

BONUS: You get 10 GB of Cloud Storage FREE for 1 Year to store your documents, pictures, tracks and more. PM me or post there your transaction ID.