Skip to content

AUTOMATE EVERYTHING - Windows & Linux VPS - Up to 32GB RAM - SSD & Cloud - Optimized for GSA - Shape

Comments

• Hello,

You could use those proxies, but they are not the same thing as private proxies. One private proxy is about $1.50/month and does its job. Your IP we be flagged in a short period of time and it's not safe even for SEO itself.

I highly recommend you to use a private proxy so you can stay safe.

Best regards
  • cristikix set me up with a new vps that is working as expected.  Thanks for your help.
  • Thank you for your order Marc!

You can still have VPS Rectangle for $34/month. If you get the offer, you will always pay the same price. There are only 4 spots left, grab your VPS now!

Hello,

Above you can find all our available offers. You can choose any of the offer or even more than one! 

We do our best to keep the low prices and great quality and we hope that these offers can help you. Please note that these offers are temporarly but if you get any of them, you will PAY THE SAME PRICE forever. 

Since every one of you knows exactly what they want, we would be more than happy to create a custom package that fits your requirements. The above offers stay, but we can go even further than that and create something even better.

Please tell us what features would meet your needs, like RAM, CPU, Storage and also tell us how much would you want to pay for what you propose. 

Thank you all!

If you want to become an affiliate please send me a PM here or contact us from our Contact Page.

Thank you!
  • Everyone can still use the coupon code "ONEDAYSH"
    and get VPS Rectangle for $34/month ONLY! This offer is recurring not
    the first month only!
  • edited May 2015
    Transaction ID: 5DW30652JF632125N
    Transaction ID: 9LP42508HB836745H

Ordered 2 new squares, please upgrade.
  • Servers received and upgraded.   Thanks.

These are awesome servers.

Will order more.
  • Thank you so much Marc! :)
  • Everyone can still get VPS Rectangle for $34 or any other of the offers above. Grab your offer today! For Windows VPS: http://vps.shape.host/

Also, if you are looking for a Linux VPS we have great prices. The Linux VPS is made in less than 5 minutes and you have everything set up. Here is the link: http://vps.shape.host/linux-vps/
  • Everyone can still get VPS Rectangle for $34 or any other of the offers above. Grab your offer today! For Windows VPS: http://vps.shape.host/ COUPON CODE: ONEDAYSH

• edited May 2015
    We present you our Linux VPS - Host any website in less than 5 minutes! 

That's right, we now have a system that does everything for you. You will get your Linux VPS in less than 5 minutes already configured and ready to host your websites. We are inviting you to see the amazing power of our servers and the results you are going to see are crazy! Even websites with heavy traffic will load amazingly fast!

Still not convinced? Check our website and see the features you can get for the price you pay! Visit our Linux VPS page here by clicking here!

If you want Windows VPS instead, we still have coupons available so you can pay even less. Scroll above and see the offers for SQUARE and RECTANGLE.

• Do you have any server neerby India location ?
  • Hello,

We don't have. The closer servers to India are in Europe. The connection should be fine though. Let me know if you want to ping an IP to see the response time.

Thanks!
  • Do you have any test server in europe, i am tired of lagging connection.
  • To all, these offers are still available:

• Check out some of our reviews:

• Everyone can still get VPS Rectangle for $34 instead of $37. Please use this coupon code: ONEDAYSH

Grab a VPS and start making more money!
  • Starting today, for any Windows VPS you can choose between KVM and VMware. The performance is the same, but many people need a specific virtualization solution.
  • Get VPS Rectangle for $34 with coupon code ONEDAYSH
  • I have been using VPS Rectangle for about 6 months and never ever had an issue. These guys are very friendly and easy to deal with..If you need a reliable VPS go for it. I know you will not regret it...
  • My experience with Shape has been great. Their service is quality, their price is better than the provider I was with for 2x the ram.  Full steam ahead!
  • Same here. No problems, quick support, very pleased with the performance, absolutely no problems. After shitty experiences, this service it's freaking awesome. And the prices are low for the specs they offer ! Extremely pleased !
  • Thank you so much guys! 
  • Have to drop a line also.VPS are top notch! I am having 3 VPS from them,before i was thinking all the time,that maybe i need more ram or CPU,and that i need to move to another hosting.Now i don't even think about that i don't have enough.
    THe servers are fast and hardly any downtime.I don't even remember when was the last time that i had to restart the VPS,and it was only scrapebox was not responding.

So they are the way to go!
  • Thank you so much! 

Best regards,

Cristian
  • Just bought another VPS Square with Unique Transaction ID #53P44140JM996062Y

Cheers
  • Thank you for your order! 

Have a great day!
  • Hi, got my vps but the features are still default.
    Please upgrade my vps.

Thanks