Skip to content

PR Emulator working but not sending PR back to SER

@Sven the new PR emulator seems to be working great, SER is sending the query and GSA Proxy Scraper is displaying the "PR" in the info box. The only issue I am having is that SER is not updating the PR - I ran it 5 times on just over 1k URLs and it updated 2.. Any ideas?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what exactly are you doing in SER?
  • Ok, looks like it is working fine on normal use, but is failing when I try to do a PR update of verified URLs
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    oh make sure you do not use proxies in SER, else it is not redirected to PS.
  • Hmm.. Wasn't using prxies for PR - updated to latest version of SER and now it works perfectly! Thanks Sven!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    can someone do a walk thru video how to use PR emulator on GSA Proxy Scraper and integrate with GSA SER
  • ^^ This
    I've been trying to get it working and can't seem to get them to work together

• There's not really much to set up - as long as you've got a spare IP or use 127.0.0.1 and you check the box in GSA Proxy Scraper, you should be good to go. Happy to help anyone to set it up..
  • Sorted it, still had proxies ticked for PR checking