Skip to content

Verify links

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Does GSA verify links only when I have my PC running or this a background actvity?
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    GSA is not verifying anything as GSA is the company name. The program however when running is verifying the links (project active + start button pressed).
  • ok, thanks. Can you recommend a VPS hosting company for running GSA Searcg engine ranker?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    In SER, go to Options and there is a link for the recommended VPS host for GSA SER. 
  • Is it possible to run the software on a Linux server or should one have a Windows based VPS with Windows Server 2003/2008 software?
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    its only working on windows based systems with the exception of Windows 3.1 or '98, lol. i'm not sure if its working flawlessly on win8 though, but recommended is a more lightweighted system like server08 anyway.
  • edited February 2013
    sure you can run it on linux ,) if you use some virtualisation soft like vmware or anything .. then just install some windows os as vm and there you go.
  • get the trial of windows server 2008------ you can bump it to 240 days. no need to buy or use  cracked win7 license