Skip to content

"text captcha found and skipped" - lowering success rate a lot!

andrzejekandrzejek Polska
edited January 2016 in New Engines/Platforms

@Sven as you can see SER is (sometimes, most of the time) wrong about text captchas, really annoying stuff while coding / using engines. What's the problem about?

EX. Engine got 0 text captchas, but SER will not post/ register /login beacuse it thinks theres a text captcha. 
Please allow us to use a variable in engine .ini -
DISABLE TEXT CAPTCHA=1

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well those are undefined variables. SER thinks its a captcha so either get me the list so i can add it to generic_fields.dat or add it in your engine.
  • The point is to not add each variable into engine, going tru list of thousands of websites each time you create a new list?, the point is to save our time just skipping if text captcha does not apply to the engine.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well thats why we have generic_fields.dat. The term "*key*" might just be a problem for some labels indicating that SER thinks it's a captcha. You can change that in overwriting it like

*key*=%leave%

or better if you come up with a definition that is added at the top of generic_fields.dat
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I think this might be part of the declining performance rate in SER the last couple months. I have seen myself many times where SER is thinking there is a text captcha, but in fact there is no text captcha. I sent you some of those URLs already Sven.