Skip to content

the best way to build backlinks Using RankerX and GSA

Comments

• should I use kontent machine or seo content machine to add image and video into the article ?
    Thanks a lot !
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    edited January 2016
    jamessaylor

Yes. you should use images or videos in your articles. Because

1. Articles with images get 94% more total views
    2. Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
    3. 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
    4. In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
    5. In an online store, customers think that the quality of a products image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)

• Well... the last question was about WHICH tool to use for to insert images/videos, and not IF to use images or not :-)

There is no difference using KM or SCM, they do the same job. Normally I use SCM just to scrape and prepare articles, then I let FCS to insert images/videos. If you use KM/SCM to insert images/videos, then disable the image/video adding function of FCS or RankerX

• I am considering to get Spin Rewriter 6.0, do the image and video inserts works with Spin Rewriter and any suggestions?

• john2014

I've never used Spin Rewriter 6.0. :(. So, you don't know how to inserts image and video in this tool. You should try SCM/KM to insert
  • I use Seo Content machine to create article for using RankerX , but the article which are created from Seo content Machine , It doesn't pass copyscape .
    And I check from http://plagiarisma.net/ , It's just 13% Unique .
    With The articles like that , I can't use them to make Tier 1 for my money site .
    please give me one advice .
    What should I do ?
    Thanks ! 
    Best Regard
  • @jamessaylor
    It depends how you set SCM. And also which tool you are using to spin the articles.
    I'm using now The Best Spinner, I download all the articles available for my keyword, later spin, later chose 3 or 4 paragraph level, quality readable, and I get an unique article in spin format that I can use for 100 and also 200 articles on T1.
    You need to spend some time testing all the SCM features
  • Thank you for your helping @deNiro72 , @peterperseo .
    I'll test it .
  • Has anyone faced problem with importing articles in to SER , created or spun with SCM. For me SER is importing only few articles out of 100. Exactly 6 articles out of 100 are being imported for some keywords.

Format in SCM is same  "Article-keyword"

Anyone faced this yet?
  • What web 2.0 properties do you all use for you T1?
  • patser

Web 2.0 I used for Tier1 : Web 2.0 Profile, PDF, Social Network, Bookmarking,.... Including high authority websites from PR3 to PR10 in RankerX such as: twitter, facebook, tumrbl, wordpress.com, wordpress.org, foursquare.com, vimeo, diggo,....

Besides, I used to get high PR >4 Joomla K2 in GSA for T1
  • codyjason you stated "Besides, I used to get high PR >4 Joomla K2 in GSA for T1"

what do you mean by this?  I thought joomla k2 suck for tiering?
  • @SEO_Gladiator

He has no idea what he is talking about. He isn't getting any PR from SER. Maybe on a DOMAIN of PR x but his specific page will be complete shit as per usual with K2.
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    edited January 2016
    Seo_Gladiator

It's mean I choose the web High page ranking in Joomla K2. I had tools to check pagerank before I add it on GSA or RankerX(in Custom sites).

This is some High PR Joomla K2 sites:
    PR6: http://www.la.fnst.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=813881
    PR5: http://www.inscae.mg/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/137803
    PR5: http://www.medicina.usmp.edu.pe/component/k2/itemlist/user/55500.html
    PR3: http://www.omahatravelvaccinations.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/506500

• BigGulpsHuhWelp
     I know what you are thinking. I think that you don't know how to SEO. So Please Don't Comment
  • codyjason personally I think all Joomla K2's are junk and they ruin your tiers if you build with them. That's why I asked?  Have you been able to rank using joomla K2's in your tiers?  I would think it would destroy your tiers as they don't index with a crap.  If they don't index, they're useless, no matter what the PR or DA is, right?
  • Seo_Gladiator

Absolutely True! But I just use a few Joomla K2 has high DA/PA/PR pages. I think that It will not affect to my websites. 

In the space of a week there has been two big Google updates. Algoroo & Mozcast are showing massive fluctuations in the SERPS, the most recent (16/1/2016) "Burj Khalifa" is the biggest update ever.

• Thank you for sharing your great
  • edited February 2016
    @thecloud1984

yes, you are right. @codyjason has no idea what he is talking about, that should have been obvious ever since he talked about PR as a valid metric...
  • What's the best / easiest way to send my rankerx verified links to gsa for a blast?

I noticed when using fcs they have an api in gsa, how can I send t3 links to gsa, i know i can export the links, but would that mean making 1 project per link? Because if i put all the links in 1 project isn't that going to be a lot? So each one wouldnt get many?

Thanks
  • @babasss you think that is complicated? Have you seen rankwyz lmfao rankerx seems awesome!
  • to many tabs, buttons, and options... browser view, is that serious?
    Why you don.t make "one page" wizzard?
    make some more intuitive... if you want to add article, you need to click a lot...
    I watch also some renkerx video, but compared to other web2 software, ranker is complicated to set up...
  • @babasss

You know you are on a SER forum right? SER is probably the least intuitive software ever developed, its amazing and super powerful, but it's not intuitive. 

Rankerx probably not that difficult to use in comparison. 
  • I've been using FCS Networker for last 2-3 years but, the support has disappeared and looks like Dan doesn't care what happens to it any more.

So switched to Rankerx 2-3 months ago and just getting into it. Busy moving all my FCS Networker accounts and strategies over and just starting to feel like I am getting somewhere.

Like the support and open-mind that the dev Steve brings to it.

For content for Tier 1 and now Tier 2 you don't want to be playing around with spammy auto spins.

I've always used http://www.superspunarticle.com/ for my FCS Networker projects and for Rankerx they've managed to improve things by adding in videos and images in spintax for me. html code is nicely spun, including spun borders, image sizes, alignment and of course images. The readability on their Super Spun Articles though is the clincher along with 70-90% uniqueness. Not cheap at $69 but I get up to 1000 spun articles that pass copyscape and human moderation. So really pretty good value when you look at the cost per article and Keith bends over backwards there to offer good old fashioned customer support.

Look forward to see Steve developing Rankerx, many feature suggestions already submitted and a nice integration with GSA would be the icing on the cake.

Interested to see @Judderman, @peterperseo and a few more of the older hands are using it. Be interested to share tactics/strategies as they develop.

But best advice on this thread comes from @Judderman, test everything for yourself and then keep testing.

Happy hunting and have fun!

• I'm testing Ranker, right now, and here is good results, but many spamed k2 websites. I'd like interface like GSA SER. After all, ranker is new promising software...
  • Ranking My website using RankerX. From nowhere to #79 to #14 in 12 days. It's amazing
  • @jonesphilip49 How compettetive is your keywords?
  • @Anonymous

Probably not particularily competitive. 
  • @BigGulpsHuhWelp Who knows, Tim89, said his ranking for very competitive keywords within 2 weeks almost combined with PBNs, so maybe this guy is using PBNs and SER combined with RankerX, would like to hear his feedback though.
  • jonesphilip49jonesphilip49 New York
    edited March 2016
    Compettetive is Medium.  My keyword: thailand tourism