Skip to content

Captcha Breaker local Server with imacros

edited January 2013 in Need Help
I want to set-up a captacha-breaker local server. I have ticked make a Server option in CB and have it running @ 127.0.0.1:80

When i enter the address (127.0.0.1) in Firefox or any browser, it opens up a page and sends me the value 9.99. Strange! are there any links that i have to use to send captcha to CB and then get the exact captcha in Firefox to use with imacros.

I am using this script in imacros to send captcha with the link "127.0.0.1/gsa_test.gsa"

FILEDELETE NAME=c:\captcha.jpg

ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=c:\ FILE=captcha.jpg

TAG POS=1 TYPE=IMG ATTR=SRC:http://192.1683.1.7/captcha.aspx CONTENT=EVENT:SAVEITEM

TAB OPEN

TAB T=2

URL GOTO=http://127.0.0.1/gsa_test.gsa

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE FORM=ACTION:/gsa_test.gsa ATTR=NAME:file CONTENT=C:\captcha.jpg

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:/gsa_test.gsa ATTR=VALUE:Submit

TAG POS=1 TYPE=BODY ATTR=TXT:* EXTRACT=TXT

'Set variable VAR1 with a CAPTCHA text.

SET !VAR1 {{!EXTRACT}}

TAB T=1

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:Registform ATTR=ID:captcha CONTENT={{!VAR1}}

The code works fine however CB returns captcha in the form : The correct answer is :: captcha and imacros copies the entire thing in the captcha field on the form. Is there a way to just copy the captcha instead of copying "The correct answer is :: captcha" It would be great if GSA would return only with the captcha value and not with any other words. Or maybe i am doing something wrong or maybe not using the correct link as i don't know it.

Comments

• the "9.99" is the value which is given when connection is working fine. if you click the test button in CB options you will get a 9.99 as well.

for imacros its best to use the beatcaptchas code which you can download on their homepage. simulate this services in CB and you should get a connection.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version uses <span id="captcha_result">THERESULT</span> in html code. That should make it easy for you to use it. Would be nice if you can post a ready to use script that might get included on next release for anyone to use.