Skip to content

Why not post GSA program on web2.0 sites?

Why not post GSA program on web2.0 sites?

For two days I have this problem, use the links to serocket.
The people there tell me that the problem is the GSA. I have the same settings as before to go, what to do? how to mark off the post web2.0 sites, GSA's not me anymore. I tried and received GSA sites, enable the web2.0, I have the same problem .. what happens?

Logo here : CLIK HERE

plsss help

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

If you mean the category web2.0 in SER then yes, the sites would really need some improvements but as the nature of web2.0 sites, they change too often and I have very little time maintaining those with a fixed URL. For that reason the serengines.com addonw as made and maintained by a forum member here. However due to the fact that those eingines have to be fixed and improved all the time, this addon costs you money. Not much and really worth it.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3192/serengines-com-web-2-0-engines-official-thread/p1

• yeb serengine really have high success rates and VpM
  • will about serengines

it died and there no vpm anymore

it seems that the developer went offline
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    lot of money to be made here if someone comes in with a new web 2.0 addon that is maintained
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    SEREngines has been a waste of time since it was released in my opinion.

Are you not able to stretch your budgets to get Ranker X or FCS Networker?
  • am developing web 2 engines these days so i think i will be releasing some dofollow,contextual web 2.0 next days

for any update visit my site http://www.edugovengines.com/
  • also am fixing old dead engines like document sharing etc (only the useful engines that really worth something)
    I love how you didn't even know how to check if a link was indexed in Google a few days ago and now you are offering a service to get peoples links indexed...

The world of IM is full of surprises lol.
  • who said i dont know how to check indexed links -_- and by the way i learn anything in no more one day no matter how hard it is .

alot of my links get indexed these few past days ... also get ranked in 3 days in ahref from 37 mil to 7 mil

and dont tell me ahref is bad becuz only noobs would say that

and i know why bigh hate u ;) it seems ur the type who only happy (trying) to make fun of others .. will u cant

and am offering pinger (do u even know what is the pingers)

will, peace ~O)
    You confirmed you didn't know how to check the Google index when you said you used AHRefs to do it....

I was only pointing it out, I can be positive and negative my reaction depends on the situation and the greater good. Like I pointed out in your other thread, we don't need this place becoming another warrior forum full of misinformation.

AHRefs is both good and bad, it depends on your use of it. It is extremely bad if you are using it to try check the Google index as you were as AHRefs is unable to do that.
  • ahref spiders is different from google spiders -_-

they use more that why they index faster than google that why we cant check our rank in google by ahref
    and i mostly use it to know my competitor backlinks so i i know how to beat them

also i dont care only about ranking only in google...

i rank on all search engines in all countries 

there is no (perfect index checker) so we use the best which is ahref

and i dont meen checking ahref for my google index ratio but i meen my states of backlinks and what backlink google gonna found later (cuz google very slow indexer)

also if there a bad link i can catch it through ahref before google i go there and try to delete it so google wont count it on my site

there alot of things u dont know shoun so dont play the expert here plz ... dont think of ur self is the best every where u go ... will u r not

and i dont misinfo people .. i only offer what i like and what helped me so it might help other

peace ~O)
    Fair one.

Good luck with the sales.
  • thanks .. i know it surcazm so do reply writing its a sarcasm ok? i know u r that type
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    If I'm not mistaken, AHREF is a Backlink Checker and not an index checker, am I right or wrong?

AHREF has nothing to do if links are indexed in Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other search engine where links actually count for ranking. And we all know Google does not show all links, it gives a count of links yes, but never shows them all.

Just Saying....
  • will thanks for ur opinion but do u know what the men of index?

index that mean they have verify the existence of the backlinks !! so what that meen?

that mean ahref index the backlink for there own statis not for search engine?! so is it usefull for us?

no its not cuz they dont even have a search engine? they only statis site to check backlink
    so how is that do any help?

will if u know what backlink are ur creating that meen u can control the percentage of anchors etc through gsa ser and uncheck engines that create relative anchors

will so why mashafeeq said he count on ahref index not google? will he said it because he dont care about gogole index that much ... google will index his backlinks eventually no matter what, but he do some stuff to speed up the process like pingers and gsa seo indexer and backlink power indexer

and about ur last opinion :: google use about +\- 4000 spider daily so they dont reach to the last url u created ,and if its on another google engine so if u r using google.co.uk engine and u ping ur backlink to it ,, it wont find ur google.de backlinks but only finds US backlinks

so that why i offered the pinger of all google engines and search engines and some indexer to send spiders worldwide and make sure spiders will visit ur backlinks

will how providers do the indexing? there really dont do any thing special!!

they only backlink ur backlinks and whois it and ping it and redirect it on a certain routines daily
    so google will find more leads (evidence that there is a backlink) and he index it

and last notes:::

pinger = flare gun to take itention of search engine (included in gsa ser but need some more pingers)
    redirects = increase the chanses to get indexed (gsa redirector main job)
    whois = good site refer ur backlink to google spiders (gsa seo indexer main job)

• @mashafeeq

What Shaun is trying to say here is very simple. If Ahrefs lists a backlink and Google didn't index it, it's worth nothing. So plz don't say that one could check the indexation rate of his backlinks using Ahrefs! because this is a complete nonsense. I guess you are not that newbie, but your English is very bad that's why you can't express what you want to say sometimes.

I saw how you improved lots of Captchas and sent it to Sven so I won't be surprised if you launched a custom Web2.0 Engines service for SER. Just try to make it stable with at least 20 unique web2.0 platforms and keep them active, you will make lots of money! if you do it the right way. Good luck!
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited December 2015
    There is so much miss-guided information spread across this forum it's unbelievable.

It's ironic that this guy, about a month ago didn't even know how to check if a link was indexed, then he creates the be all and end all of indexing applications which he sells for a few dollars, absolutely pathetic, I don't know if people actually fall for this kind of bs but it's funny to read.

There are other ways to index links other that Pinging, Redirects and whois spam, trust me. Yes, it's more difficult to get links indexed, thus the the reason behind using a service or technique yourself to get your links indexed, otherwise good luck ranking anytime soon nowadays.

People complain about indexing speeds etc but imagine if you were to do absolutely nothing to actively index your links.
  • Either check Serengines or uncheck Web 2.0 ( Of GSA SER
  • Serengines? does it work? i had a subscription in october/novemaber, didn't find it useful and cancelled. today i decided to renew the subscr., hoping that it has to be at least a bit better. What i found? no updates :))))))
    I'm really 'хуею' from such service and such way of earning money :))))))))))))))))))))))) it looks like a simple fraud, nothing more.
  • I dont think SEREngines is good anymore.