Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to make proper settings for GSA (M stuck ,i have good public proxies and DBcaptcha)

Hey i am newbie and recently baught GSA but trying to make proper settings but cannot,i m not getting even 1 link in 1 hr of GSA working....please if someone can help me with setup...

Best Answers

Answers

• thankyou very much for ur reply....will dig deep into problem of proxies and update here if its the only issue
  • thankyou all for your prompt reply
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    my Question is that is GSA use for youtube video marketing or facebook page marketing? if yes then how can i use it please tell me in detail
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    @nazim tier........social bookmarks ,,, social network,,, video,,, wiki.
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    Dear @tayyab Thanks for helping me, and can i put you tube link in url and descrpitopn, keywords as i do for site and my facebook page ans youtube video boost?
  • Sophieemm1Sophieemm1 Pakistan
    edited October 2015
    wao ..@tayyab this is really help full
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    thanks @nazim
    you can put all the links about your video.. about your video social page e.t.c.. 
    and ater the indexing .. your video will boost.. 
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    thaks @tayyab its work for me, i have other question, my GSA searching ranker is not working good only few links are verifyied, i am using capcha sniper, do you help me with video how to set best compein with all instrection like email setting, proxy etc
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    yes . @nazim I can help you through team viewer . .
    use the list from http://www.serverifiedlists.com .
    these lists are real time fresh target..here is all links are alive and verified.
    I am using this.
  • Caroline12Caroline12 North America
    yes. . @Tayyab I also using this . its really a good service.