Skip to content

How to make proper settings for GSA (M stuck ,i have good public proxies and DBcaptcha)

Hey i am newbie and recently baught GSA but trying to make proper settings but cannot,i m not getting even 1 link in 1 hr of GSA working....please if someone can help me with setup...

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'd imagine public proxies are a big part of your issue but its hard to say without knowing more of how you set everything up.

Have you had a chance to go through any of the guides? 
  • thankyou very much for ur reply....will dig deep into problem of proxies and update here if its the only issue
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    edited October 2015
    I can help you. . todays I am writing different types of article on GSA SER .  
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11/gsa-search-engine-ranker-video-tutorials-updated-2015-07-12
    just watch these tutorial..  PM me.. if you would facing any problem...
  • Proxies probablyarent the only issue if your new at this- there are a lot of guides you need to start pounding through them
  • thankyou all for your prompt reply
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    welcome 
  • Switch to Capthatronix for captchas, and make sure that it's solving recaptcha only+get some private proxies. Public proxies usually die within 10 hours.
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    my Question is that is GSA use for youtube video marketing or facebook page marketing? if yes then how can i use it please tell me in detail
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    @nazim tier........social bookmarks ,,, social network,,, video,,, wiki.
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    Dear @tayyab Thanks for helping me, and can i put you tube link in url and descrpitopn, keywords as i do for site and my facebook page ans youtube video boost?
  • Sophieemm1Sophieemm1 Pakistan
    edited October 2015
    wao ..@tayyab this is really help full
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    thanks @nazim
    you can put all the links about your video.. about your video social page e.t.c.. 
    and ater the indexing .. your video will boost.. 
  • nazimnazim pakistan
    thaks @tayyab its work for me, i have other question, my GSA searching ranker is not working good only few links are verifyied, i am using capcha sniper, do you help me with video how to set best compein with all instrection like email setting, proxy etc
  • tayyabtayyab Pakistan
    yes . @nazim I can help you through team viewer . .
    use the list from http://www.serverifiedlists.com .
    these lists are real time fresh target..here is all links are alive and verified.
    I am using this.
  • Caroline12Caroline12 North America
    yes. . @Tayyab I also using this . its really a good service.