Skip to content

Review About DailyLinkLists.com Must See Before Buying O.o

2»

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Olve1954

Thanks! I am happy you like my services!
  • innozemec

My statement wasnt about you, but about indexing services in general and I have been saying this for years, before you were selling services on this forum actually.

As far as being hurt by your list. Im not sure why you think that. You aren't even in the same area as me.
  • I've used instant link indexer since they opened pretty much. I've always had a great experience with support. If someone says they don't offer support, I call BS. They responded to me pretty quickly the few times I needed help. I am not a customer at this time, and as for my opinion of the current state of the service I wont comment, but I will call the BS about poor support.

If you don't like the answer you get when you contact any support, it does not mean the business has poor support. it just means that you think the customer is always right, and sometimes the customer is just an a$$hole.
  • Who expects to get 50k brand new (never posted before) links everyday?
  • Marc_L 
    so why the fu**k someone will false adverstise .

its clearly written there.
  • Looks like they closed the service.  But I took a look at the archive page and they do say this...

"Guaranteed Atleast 40,000 New Link Targets Every Day! Usually lots more.."

They claim "targets" not verified links.  But they do list over 47k in that day's verified list over to the side.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150315010645/http://www.dailylinklists.com/

Let me dispel the myth for you.  There is never going to be a service able to reach those kinds of numbers.  If they seem to be claiming that then they are lying.
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    why everybody still believe to buy link list?

try this my suggestion:
    1. if you have more money you can buy backlink checker like ahrefs, majestic, moz service? with this service you have 2 benefits check your website and your competitor backlink + you get source link as well
    2. If you dont you can Try scrape external link in url that have a ton of external links with scrapebox link extractor plugin then import to gsa link identifier
    DUE Indexing

sometimes I use indexification from inocoder with no problem BUT UNFORTUNATELY IF I run indexer to my own blog network ONLY but when I run indexing to other website (not mine) it depend on what your backlink is. The point is nothing wrong with inocoder.

PM me if you don't have scrapebox to scrape external link :D
  • captchatronix is not good as they say.