Skip to content

Review About DailyLinkLists.com Must See Before Buying O.o

We all must have heard of instantlinkindexer the best indexing service untill now so they now launched DailyLinkLists Too.

i have heard about there indexing service and they are the best they say so i trusted them and bought there Indexing as well as link list without any further investigating ..

Now what i noticed .

About 

DailyLinkLists.com

Very Eye catching website perfect for fooling people without a doubt 

all i can say is All LINKS ARE DUPLICATE AND EVERY DAY THE SAME DUPLICATE URLS IN THERE>

Instantlinkindexer :

i submitted 2k links of high pr Pr above 3 
and after a week what i noticed only 100 of them get indexed rest are not indexed.

All i want to say is they are dead DONOT BUY FROM THEM NOw..

So anyone here can suggest good indexing service.s

Comments

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    I used onehourindexing service. its a fake service, wit poor support, i refunded my money from them.
    After i used indexification, and its a fake service too, with NO support. 

I have tested many types of links. with no, or very low result. Now, i use GSA SEO Indexer, for indexing.... Much better than any other service on the internet
  • NetMajom
    Same here bro Onehour Indexing service Fake . and all other like instantlinkindexer and indexification.

I think we should encourge all the buyer to Post reviews on the all other forum they are just scamming people.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @bagri0007

Actually I have thought about this too;)

There are way too many hustlers out there recently, hence I have considered to establish a new type of record system to keep track of these hustlers, like a "Black Book"

That would require certain quality and proof in order to keep the integrity of things.

However, I'm really really close in my initiative - and actually considering to shoot it live.
  • edited May 2015
    I have been posting for a while now here ( and in my Skype group ) about how indexing services are not needed or useless/fake and possibly taking your links and selling them as a link service on the side.

Im sure the ones that rallied up against me will come in post now that I posted about this again here.
    edited May 2015
    @IdentifiedURLs

Well I can asure you that i'm sick and tired of those hustlers, that's for sure.

I call it 'Art Of Misdirection'....

In fact I wrote allmost an entire book here

They are clever and really slim - they want your money no matter what!
  • magically 
    Lets just start Guys by Posting 
    i am posting it in CPaelites..
    @bagri0007
    Good idea - By making the 'problem' visible, we will help others and prevent them from making the same mistakes.
  • I used to use InstantLinkIndexer but not any longer.

Through InstantLinkIndexer they are gathering all verified lists and reselling them to customers through dailylinklists.
    @jpvr90
    Bingo - that is spot on correct! Disgusting to think off really - cold blooded cool cash!

Like I said - Art of Misdirection

• jpvr90

you are absolutely right .

But the way which indexing service now.??
    I would say GSA SEO Indekser - At least you know what you are getting, and it will ping better than all those overrated services out there;)
  • I have had this discussion here about a year ago that you don't need to have your links indexed, juts having them crawled is more then enough, i have done some serious testing in the past and have not seen any noticeable difference between indexed links and not indexed links and i have come to the conclusion that indexing links is a myth and i only ping them with my own tool and that is that, i never bother with linkindexibg for more then a year now and i am doing just fine and dandy 
  • @paulieP i believe you are using pretty good content? human readable ones or auto spun?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited May 2015
    bagri0007

I understand you being unhappy with my indexing service and I don't have a problem with that as I completely understand and acknowledge it might not work for everyone the same way any other service/product there can't make all its customers happy. Thats absolutely normal as there's no perfect product out there!

If you posted a honest review with saying your experience I would be ok, however you went further trying to defame my service and not only that.. and I always come and defend my business when I encounter such publications on forums I visit

Hey, I wasn't able to rank my website to #1 using GSA SER, should I say "do not buy it"? You can't judge on a product based on that.. it is pretty easy to shit on it, but then why for tons of other people SER does a great job and thousands of people use it 24/7 ?

When you purchase a ranking service from a reputable provider and he can't bring you to #1, it is pretty easy to call it shit, but on the same side that guy is ranking thousands other customers and them being absolutely happy?

You and other people here in this thread say you tried several other indexing services and results were same.. so its all the indexers fault, there's absolutely no chance in your links being unindexable, right?

Once again, there's absolutely nothing wrong for a product to not work for certain percentage of its customers, and posting your regular experience is fine, but not and attacking it this way.

=====================================================================

Now as about the talking here that I resell the links from my indexing service... let me give you some light guys..

I operate Indexification since 3 years already, InstantLinkIndexer since almost 2 years already. I am here to make long term honest business, I am not here for the quick cashout and run.

Answer yourselves these questions:
    If I wanted to cheat on my customers and resell their links don't you think I could've done that way earlier?
    If I wanted to cheat don't you think i couldn't been reselling the links silently? Why would I need to start my own service and get into trouble?
    Couldn't I get a JV with someone to run such a service under a different name and no relation with me?

With all these years being in the indexing business I received many proposals for selling out the links, but I always denied them. And yes, there are people here on this forum that sent me such offers, they know who they are...I am here to make long term business and my customer's information is strictly confidential and is used only for the purpose provided! Hell, across all my services I have around 30-40k customers emails, and I don't even do a mailing list, how shameful... Anyone around ever got a mailing offer from me? People in the business would kill for my customers emails database!

Actually, to talk honestly my lists service wasn't well thought move as this year i am bit distracted from my personal life. And I myself understood it would be pretty easy people to tell I am reselling links as thats the obvious - hey that guy runs indexing service, ofcourse he will resell the links.. you get what I mean..

Let me tell you something more.. Through both my services are passing more than 30 million links a day. If I were to take from them and sell them at my lists service, wouldn't I easily take 500k, 700k or even a million a day and take out all other providers out of the game? Hell, i could even get a buddy launch such a service with no relation to me, so no risk..

Before about a week, I decided it is not good for my business to have such a service as people can always attack me, so I decided to close it down and within a month till all customers accounts expire it will be taken down.

Since I am already closing down that my service I can tell you guys some inside info..

Running such a service if done the right way, doesn't cost more than $400 a month. I have myself 1 server - 32GB ram, 24 core cpu for scraping. Proxies.. well, there's a way to scrape with damn cheap proxies.. Then i have 2 8 core servers with 16GB ram for running 2 SERs with CB. I was running and a 3rd SER, but i shut it down.. With few scripts it is all automated, so you don't need even to babysit absolutely anything..

So, as you guys see it is not that hard at all to run such a service, not costy at all as well. Thats why in the BST section here you see a crowd of such services popping up, while before an year there were just 1-2 providers the most. Don't get fooled one needs to have 10-20 servers and shitpile of cash to be a list provider. Remember this is a business and noone will invest money and efforts if it is not profitable, or if it is damn hard and time wasting to operate..

So as final words, all my customers can feel absolutely safe about their links and information they submit on my services! I am here to make long term and honest business and I think I am proving that by being here all these years!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited May 2015
    IdentifiedURLs

I read about your postings just now and I didn't railed up against you as I don't even know you and never talked/posted with you..

With your wording about some indexing services reselling links, read my post above.

As about are indexing services needed or not, it is like saying is SER needed or not. I understand I probably hurt your list providing business with my service and thats why you started such a posting/talking, but don't think people around can't sum 1+1 to realize what behind your wording...  Feel relaxed now, one competitor will be out within a month max..

Don't get me wrong.. I don't have anything against you, nor I have anything against anyone around.. if you have something against me in particular, say it directly so we can discuss it..
    edited May 2015
    NetMajom

How exactly my support is poor and no support, when I answer tickets and PMs within hours and most times throughout the day within minutes?

And I am sure everyone around that did business with me knows my words are true. Even refund requests I process with same speed!
    @innozemec

It wont move much putting up a long and cheeky statement, and as expected you yourself makes some assumptions that you could do this and that...

At the end of the day, you are here to make money - right?

Would you mind going into some more details, why some many here seems to get less good results with such services? How about making an honest statement on the site, instead of clever marketing?
    magically

I don't expect you to put long statement.. why would you need to do it?

Aren't we all here to make money? Yes, we are and some do it the right way and others the wrong... I think i am doing it the right way myself and that why i always defend my business publicly on such attacks

I didn't have time to revamp the site as i had personal stuff last week, it was scheduled to be done the upcoming week and it will. I only took down the payment page, so no new customers are accepted.

Well, being just for about 2 months in the list providing business I saw some of the situations and circumstances why some people don't have good results be it with mine or other list providing service, and it is mainly because of the newbie factor or because a setting in SER is not done right. You know SER is quite powerful tool, but with all those settings, even just 1 to be done wrong all goes wrong..

From first sight it all looks straight and simple - get a list, import and enjoy thousands of backlinks, the same way from first sight it looks get SER and you get thousands of backlinks, but it is not. One needs to know what he is doing and how to do it properly as there are tons of things that could break the chain.

Could you be more specific in what you mean under less good results? And i will see if i can tell something on the topic, i have no problems with that..
    @innozemec

How about splitting it up into two sections:

A. The List

B. The Indexing Service

In terms of A, how come there seems to be some complains about duplicates?

Why even risk such an attack with so many customers, specially considering having some many different information like urls and emails?

In terms of B, what exactly is there to expect from such a service?
    How come there are so many reporting the same issue?
    edited May 2015
    magically

The "so many reporting the same issue" is absolutely normal as the services are pretty specific to doing one thing - for example indexing - it will either index or not index, there's nothing other to complain. So, it is normal for people that it doesn't work to say it doesn't index links or index low amounts.. Like for example captcha services - it will either solve captchas or not.. there's nothing other to complain..

The list:

The problem with the duplicates persists in all providers and will always will. It is not a problem with just my service, but with all others, no matter we all say we dedup. Yes, we dedup, atleast I dedup, can't say for all rest, probably they all dedup.. but depending on how the whole thing is setup yes there will be dups because of this: for example in my setup i have 2 SERs building verifieds separately. Before them are the crawlers. where the 1st dedup takes place (the most important one, however due to URL variation, redirects and 1 site having many different pages or even subdomains that lead to same registration form. It is long and techy to explain, but i think you get the idea. There's no 100% bulletproof deduping that can be done when making a list to be sold as you need atleast several SERs to build lists you combine and dedup again, and then provide to customers.

The Indexing:

Indexing always depends on the quality of links you build. There's no magical service that will index crap links as there's no ranking service that will rank a crap site. Quality is always the key. On average people build links of different kinds and quality - domains, content, outgoing links and etc and etc.. and thats why something alike 50-70% indexing rate on average is plausible. Ofcourse there are always exceptions, some batches of links might get and 90% indexing, others might get 20%, others might get 0%...others might get 100%. There are lots of variables and scenarios. You can't expect miracles, just like you can't expect miracles from any other service be it indexing, ranking, linkbuilding and etc... No matter if you use service or do it manually you can't expect to index to 100%. Read paragraph below to understand why one should be satisfied that he contributed to his ranks and profits, the same way like he launched SER and didn't get 100% verifieds from the submits it did

Indexing by its nature is pretty floating definition and is not understood by many people. From years it is absolutely proven by lots of big guys in the industry that links that are not indexed, but discovered by Google still take prominent place in rankings. The key thing with "indexing" is that you make your links discovered, the ones that get indexed give the highest impact on your ranks ofcourse, but and the rest that don't get indexed give good impact.

It is absolutely proven it is better to do something about indexing for the tons of links you build, rather than not doing anything, because most of them will simply remain undiscovered by Google. No matter if you use indexing service or any other way you are comfortable with.

I am not saying it because I run such a service, but simply because it is like that. The same way like you put keywords in your articles to increase contextuality, the same way like you do onpage seo and etc..The same way like you do linkbuilding to increase ranks and so on... just discovering/indexing is important, no matter how you do it..
  • innozemec 
    First of all what do you advertise on your website ??
    that in 5 mins about 75% indexed Right??
    and i waited a week and about 5% link indexed LOL.

This is false advertising.

At least be ow-nest in the presentation part.

And about Daily link list 
    there are many other service who do not provide Duplicate urls each day so i will go for them,not only i but the ones who have bought your service will automatically switch you will see that.Soon enough.
    edited May 2015
    bagri0007

No, that is not false advertising, those are real results. I explained things in the posts above, so no need to go into details again

I don't provide duplicate urls each day, i provide fresh new urls that probably contains some dupes, but thats inevitable and as I explained above it is inevitable at all list providers, not just mine

You probably didn't even read my posts above as you would have noticed i am closing down my list service
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    I've had positive experience with innozemec's products for long time, and I've seen many reputable members here recommend them as well.
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited May 2015
    @innozemec

If you can read, you see i write a review about onehourindexing.co and indexification.com that those have fake services. With LOW ot NO support. I dont say anything about the instantlinkindexer.

But if someone be on defense, and want so much to prove the own truth, it means every time is problem with the services. Your goal is not to say us good words that your service is working well, because your customers want good results. Your prices are not low, and not free, so you need to update your services, because if so many clients write that the results is poor, than its true, and you need to update your service.
    edited May 2015
    NetMajom

Yes, i do read pretty fine!

You don't know I run Indexification, do you?
    donchino

Thanks for your kind words! I am happy you like my services!
  • innozemec 
    if there were happy customers in your dailylinklist Os why the hell did you close it??
  • Yes, you're right @innozemec, it's hard to satisfy everyone... But I'm one of your happy customers (indexification and captchatronix). Do keep up the good work...
    bagri0007

Because I can afford it ROFL