Skip to content

[TRIAL] 5 Catchall Emails Hosted on VPS Dedicated for YOU! ★★ Avg. $5.19/month Each ★★

Comments

• catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    Server is Down at the Moment. We are working to get them Back!

Sorry for inconvenience!
    The server was recovered yesterday! Purchasing multiple servers to handle the mail traffic now  : )
  • edited May 2015
    I'd like a trial on this please. Send me the details I want to test this.  Is it working again now?

UPDATE: I just signed up for the $9 plan and the service is down, but seems you're auto upgrading me to Silver, so I do look forward to that and hope I can start testing this out shortly.
    @CecilDee

The service is not down! Please login again.
  • Is the service up? 
    I used a trial for a few days then the emails went down and I canceled.
    Would like to give it another try.
  • Nope, service been dead for many hours now at least four on my end. @sabahat what's going on?
    @CecilDee @cefege
    I am working on coding multiple servers to work with. Please cancel subscription of my service for now. I will update in a day or two.

It'd be kind of catchalll email hosting plan giving leverage to chose your own domain with any package you want starting from $4. I am replying from my iphone. I will cancel all the current susbscription tomorrow.

Regards.
  • Hello Sabahat, is your service working.I purchased a silver package yesterday but i can see only 02 Emails in my Client Area.Kindly check.
  • edited May 2015
    Do the current emails we have work? I don't see any email errors with them in SER
    edited May 2015
    @mcscappum @CecilDee @cefege

We are pleased to inform you that we have updated our system.

Previously we were selling "pre-created" emails and the drawback of that model was the uncertainty of server capacity which caused our server to get down over and over again.

Our new model will dedicate a separate hosting account only for the purpose of catchall email for EACH EMAIL PER CLIENT. As soon as the server touches 80% of its capacity (# of CPUs and RAM) it will automatically stop accumulating more hosting accounts. Rather our current model will shift the process to the entirely new server in queue ensuring better performance and 99% uptime in future.

You being a previous client can order UNLIMITED # of catchall emails as a ONE MONTH TRIAL price of $0.01 by applying the promotion code sent at your email.

Please click here to discover how to order and get instant access to your Catchall Email ...

Regards,
    Sabahat

======================================

$0.99 First Month Trial Offer!

Please Post in this thread:

"I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code"

I will PM you your Coupon Code! :)
  • hi,I bought your 2 catchall email hosting accounts yesterday.But the LPM of GAS SER doesn't increase.Could you tell me the reason?How can I Increase it?
    edited June 2015
    @harper

LPM does not lie only around your emails but the kind of a list you are using, the internet speed and capacity of your server.

Add me on Skype: imsabahatali

I will go through the setting on your GSA SER on your server. To discover what could be the problems are!

Regards,
    Sabahat
  • @sabahat
    I add you on Skype.
    Thanks!
  • "I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code"

PM me for coupon code. Thanks
    @Ninoholic

I just pmed you your coupon code!

Thanks for taking interest in my service :)_

• Hello Sabahat i already purchased silver package in the previous month.So how can i order again.It is show 4.4$ per email.I am not getting it.
    edited June 2015
    @irfantlone

It was for the previous system! I will give you the next 14 days free for my new system.

From the next month your first catchall email would cost you $4.99/month

And then each email would cost you $2.99 with the discount code LIFETIME ...

So 6 emails would cost you 19.94 per month.

UPDATE: I just setup 6 Catchall emails for you! Its all setup! Check you email. You will be charged for this email on 20th of June 2015 (after 2 weeks)

Regards,
    Sabahat

• Hi @sabahat

I tried to check out your site, but it was down...

Do you have any coupons left?
    @Lonzo

Yeah I have just PMed your discount coupon! Site is working perfectly :-)
  • Hi. I signed up again, but there seems to be no option to grab my catchall ready to go in SER format anywhere? How do I get that? Thanks.
    @lesid it should have been right there at your email either in inbox or spam. : )) i hope you have already found that. Thank you for signing up again.
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta

THANKSS
    @halyosy

Thanks for taking interest. I have just pmed you trial coupon code :)
  • "I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code"

Thank you :)
  • meilzodiacmeilzodiac Somewhere
    I want $0.99 First Month Trial Offer Coupon Code"

Thank You :)
  • How do I know how many catchall emails I need?
    Coupon codes sent to all above! 

No Coupon Codes left any more! :)

1 Catchall Email is suitable for 100 threads or 50 LPM no matter in how many projects you use. A set 3 catchall email each project is enough 150 LPM and 300 threads. 

Regards,
    Sabahat
  • halyosyhalyosy jakarta
    hallo there's something wrong with your email services can you help me ??

i am using GSA SER with the latest update 

and i am already input the template and tested it with GSA ser and blacklist it's says succsesfully and not blacklisted

into my gsa but still i can't get verified link that use email verification i am only using it for 5 project so far 
    and when i am loged in client panel there's showing not using the services at all because it's say's 0 mb storage that used up 

can you help me please??
    edited June 2015
    @halyosy

Your GSA SER email is working fine as far as up-time is concerned!

There are only around 7 emails in your inbox. I don't think its an email issue. It seems to be the LPM issue caused by the poor quality of list or maybe proxies. Can you run your projects with some disposable emails and tell me the difference?

Please read this article about importing GSA SER emails and recommended settings to choose:

http://catchallseo.com/client/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Still if you are not able to figure out the issue, let me do a thorough check on your VPS/Server. We can start a Skype conversation to deal that issue.

Here is my Skype ID: imsabahatali
  • Hi,

Before I buy some emails I have this coupon code to trial the service.

Also do you discount for 10+ emails?

Many Thanks