Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• Please PM me with discounted link/coupon.
    Thanks!
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    errorx

Pmed the discount coupon. Enjoy life time recurring with coupon code (if goes with subscription)
  • Hello. I'm interested in your service. Could you provide a lifetime coupon?

Thanks.

kinglouie.

Pmed the discount coupon. Enjoy life time recurring with coupon code (if goes with subscription)

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com

Note  : New list (solo) will be released tomorrow. If you go with monthly sub stats are real time ( you dont have to wait for list updates since its real time )

• Hi, i'm using your list and i see this message "No target to post to..." is this mean that all list is finished? ...there are only 16000 submitted but continue to submitt
    dsonline

Hello ,

It shows randomly when you import targets individually and when no targets to remain and surely list not finished.  I am not sure how did you import the list. Couple of hours ago i had a ticket very similar ID to you. I guess that was you. I think you have pointed shared folder and not using it for projects.

Please open a support ticket or mail at serverifiedlists@gmail.com me or my tech will help you to set it up.

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com

PS : Support may slow ATM  since we are on servers maintenance  and we are getting ready for our 1st year anniversary . many things to come.KIT.

• Are you using this service? Feedback?
  • Anyone here using this list for PR3+ contextuals and if so how many verifieds are you getting using just CB?..
    @Kuhustletu

1 . Yes many users using. Some are from here and outside as well.

2. Since PR is really outdated. Nobody wants care about Page Rank. Some people care about MOZ metrics.MOZ also easily manipulate. However for your question answer is YES. Since we have over 2Million targets why it is impossible :). 2nd We use only CB. ( With huge targets it's very costly to use other SaaS OCRs so we use only CB & Some servers CS)  

We started this service as a LIST  and lately it became a verified pool. Our process is totally automated We scrape - Post - Verified - Re-verifying 100% real time.  We have limited spots and we have increased spots since we collect fresh targets every day and we sorted our lists different way. So 99% links are live.

We have sorted lists to:
    T1 lists : Bad Filter enabled PR+  
    Submitted Targets Verified Targets Double Verified Targets and Completed Lists.
    We are under develop with LOW OBL separate pool and PA/DA  too. It will launch soon.probly next week.

Hope these helps .

• Hey,first of all congratulations for your 1st year celebrating.i wanna a buy a monthly membership. can you hlep me ?

seomaker

Thank you for your greetings :)
    If you have any question you can shoot me a PM or instant support through live chat on SERverifiedlists.com

Offer expired in 2days.

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com

NEW SOLO LIST RELEASED MAY 20th

Real Time Membership Discount Offer $67  $

Special 6Months Access 60% OFF (Offer Ends in 2days)

• man you said that i need to open a ticket and someone will help me to set up, but nobady helped me ...i dont know if i'll continue the membership in the next months in these conditions
    edited May 2015
    dsonline

Hello ,

We are getting lot of tickets per day. Some users even don't know basics of the software so some tickets taking time . I am sorry if you getting late response but we guarantee to response all tickets less in 12h.

According to my knowledge this is the only service  which sorted to groups realtine (OBL / PA/DA / Double verified ) and adding and removing targets in real-time. 

We are adding new features every day.  Also i have PMed you for your question.

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
  • ok but i think you need to make a video about how to set up the campaign and how to import corectly the links list
    dsonline

Will update here http://www.serverifiedlists.com/blog/

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
  • Still available any discount ? :)
  • @vkp1988, kindly update with weekly lists, its been 3 weeks since you last released a new list.
    @herby

Hello ,

You may missed our newsletter. We have totally discontinued weekly lists months ago after adding lot of functions such as High PA/DA sorted links and low OBL. You can get up to dated real time targets directly to your SER.  

Currently we have paused our services to new customers since we are upgrading our membership programe. If you still need completed weekly list we can arrange it only for you (only for your account since you are a premium client of our services)

If you have any questions, let me know.
    Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @herby

Added it for your folder. Make sure to check completed list. Still we would highly suggest you to go with realtime folders since it works real time. adding targets ..clean targets all autopilot. Also replied for your  email.

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
  • I want to try out your list. Do you have any coupons available? Thanks.
    qutepie

Yes . Currently coupon only for lifetime and 6months memberships. Also we have upgraded our services to next level . ( Low OBL <100 targets )

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    NEW SOLO LIST RELEASED MAY 21st

Real Time Membership Over 2 Million Targets [UPDATE 7-365-REAL TIME]

High PA/DA - Contextuals - Low OBL Separated Realtime GSA - Search Engine Ranker Verified Target Pool.

For More Information
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com

Post Here And Get 10% Off Discount For All Packages.
    edited June 2015

Make Sure To Go To www.SERVerifiedLists.com To See Latest Stats And More Information.

ORDER NOW - (Sales Website)

Purchase Single List - ($37) 400,000+ Verified Targets

Purchase Real-Time Monthly List - ($67) Over 1.8 Million Targets Per Month ( Growing/Adding New Features Often)

[LIMITED TIME ONLY]
    Purchase LifeTime  - ($297) Over 1.8 Million Targets Per Month ( Growing/Adding New Features Often)

List Stats : www.serverifiedlists.com/stats/
    Read Our Blog : www.serverifiedlists.com/blog/

Got Pre-Sale Questions? Ask Here Or Contact Us At Sales@SERVerifiedlists.com

Important Notes :

We may provide service updates time to time.Make sure to visit our sales website to find out more.

We do not provide technical support here. This BST only for pre-sale questions. If you have technical issues, please open a support ticket here  : http://serverifiedlists.com/livechat/chat.php

We are running a recurring promotion for new customers make sure to post here to get 10% OFF and we will PM you.
  • @vkp1988

I'd love to get a 10% discount for your lifetime membership if that's possible. Let me know... ready to buy ASAP.
    odstrategies

Thank you for interesting,  I have sent coupon through PM.
    HURRY! [ 20 Limited Copies ]NEW SOLO LIST RELEASED July 1st

Real Time Membership Over 2 Million Targets  [UPDATE 7-365-REAL TIME]

High PA/DA - Contextuals - Low OBL Separated Realtime GSA - Search Engine Ranker Verified Target Pool.

Purchase Real-Time Monthly List - ($67) Over 1.8 Million Targets Per Month ( Growing/Adding New Features Often)

[LIMITED TIME ONLY] Purchase LifeTime  - ($297) Over 1.8 Million Targets Per Month ( Growing/Adding New Features Often)

For More Information
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com

HURRY! [ 20 Limited Copies ]NEW SOLO LIST RELEASED July 8th

Real Time Membership Over 2 Million Targets  [UPDATE 7-365-REAL TIME]

[LIMITED TIME ONLY] Purchase LifeTime  - ($297) Over 1.8 Million Targets Per Month ( Growing/Adding New Features Often)

For More Information
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com