Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    seopower

Thank you for your review. New list will be ready in 2days.

edited January 2015
    Hello Guys,

We are happy to announce we have increased our resources and we have purchased 3 more high end servers.Here is sneak-peak  video how we verifying our lists.

This is just 1 and half (32H - 35H) stats which we harvested with our custom  scrapers.We are seeing up to 800LPM with 80% verified ratio with all our lists.

In this video you are seeing how we go trough with this process.

Our fresh newest list will be released in 2days.  Right now we have 8 Spots for our our membership.Click here to order our monthly fresh SER verified list membership and private forum

Order Now!

Note : We have purchased over $800+ (counting) IM products and legit premium tools for you. We have doing lot of tests with GSA SER and Google (Traffic tests) now you have chance to see them live.Also we have shared lot of valuble information trough our private forum.  You will get free access to our private forum (whatworksseo.com) with this offer 100% free of charge.
  • I'll give it a try man.

Matt
    Matt

Hello,

Thank you for choosing us :). I have activated your forum account. We have launched forum recently and its on beta :) I have shared some valuable stuffs (plugins tools etc) which are not outside yet.

Also make sure to try bonus list on membership area. I will upload some latest stats here as well.

cheers,
    vkp1988
  • Are you using any external captcha service on the list, other than just Captcha Breaker?

Matt
    Matt

Yes. Captcha breaker and OCR system. We have include those resources on our pdf. (check members area ).

However over  70% targets compatible with CB since we use CB with all servers and few of them (high quality campaigns)only running trough online OCR service. (use only for recaptcha)

hope these helps. feel free to suggest anything on our forum suggestion.

cheers,
    vkp1988.
    edited January 2015

NEW FRESH AND HIGH AUTHORITY MORE IMPROVED LISTs RELEASED!

JANUARY 21st

Over 400,000 High Quality Targets

100%  Verified With GSA - Search Engine Ranker

10 Limited Copies For Single List  - Order Now ($37)

37 Limited Copies For Monthly Memberships (Over 15000,00 targets) plus free
    access to WhatWorksSEO.com private forum - Order Now ($67

Findout What
    REALLY Works With US!

Find out what SEO methods work atm! ( We do many live tests there!)

Get free access to tons of valuable plugins/ SEO tools

Get help for your GSA SER campaigns / GSA SER trouble shootings (Answered by
    WWSEO Admin)

Download IM courses (worth over $2000 and growing)

Legit developer licenses for premium WP plugins and themes
    (Worth over $600 and growing)

Order Now Our Monthly Package plus Free Access to WWSEO

Get Free Access to WhatWorksSEO.com private forum with our
    SERVerifiedLists.com membership package! This offer only for limited time!

• Interested. Have purchased one list from another provider and not happy much. What about support ? 
  • i want to buy huge spam list with contexual links. But after reading the comments on this thread i am not so sure any more, so is the lists quality bad or good? and also i am using only captcha sniper, do i need to have another service for recaptcha.

Ranker

Our lists are fresh and we have been improving quality of service and lists  for our customers from the begginng. ATM we have launched private forum for members plus we have increased our targets. If you want to check quality just check some of our videos (live videos) and also i can show you live proof of rankings.Also we have got many happy clients. Hope these helps.

PS :

We build our lists with Captcha breaker and OCR. So yes it works with Captcha sniper too.
  • ok show me proof of rankings and i will buy.
    @Ranker

Yes we are doing some live tests on whatworksseo.com. We are hoping to do various tests there. For live proofs i can arrange you teamviewer time to my pc :) . Let me know .

• i am looking for verified link lists for mass spam and they should be contexual dofollow also, does your service provide that?
    YES!  New list release in couple of hours.Will show you stats :) . Also purchased some Latest IM plugins for private forum :)
  • Is there any coupon code for the new list your are going to release today, Jan 26?
    I want to give a try for $37 list (with coupon code discount, of course) before deciding to go for monthly membership.
  • You mentioned in the above video that you scrape list every 5-6 days. So, will you provide lists to your subscribers 3-4 times in a month?

Do you also provide it to one-time buyer of the list or only to monthly subscribed members?

Anees

ATM theres no coupons for 37$ since its really limited to 10 and it sold out after we released in 12H (normally)

OFC you can go with monthly sub and its more value with private forum.Period! you wont have to buy any word-press plugin or theme..Even may be tools :) so its priceless if you go with monthly membership.Its not just a membership for a list :)

NEW LISTS RELEASED!!!
    Order Now AT

NEW LIST RELEASED - OVER 3900,00 + GSA SER Verified List Target

If you order our monthly membership now you have chance to get access to WhatWorksSEO.com. We shared lot IM information and products here.

Hurry up!

This Private forum offer valid only with $67 monthly lists membership packages only.
    LIMITED TIME ONLY.

• $67 monthly lists membership and registrated on the Private forum but it says that i need to pay 24 bucks extra i thought is was free for those who has $67 monthly lists membership, my username is Ranker91
  • edited February 2015
    Ok so i just used one of your lists, and this is the results i got 

what am i doing wrong?

i use 60 semi dedicated proxies from buyproxie and your premium list, and also captcha sniper and no recaptcha.
    I also used 50 yahoo emails.

my pc is new and strong and my internet connection is fast, så is it your list or what, all i know is that i cant spam with 17 lpm :(

plz help
    edited February 2015
    @Ranker

First of all you should happy about your LPM :) If you ask me why that because you are already getting 17LPM just only with single project.REMEMBER! If you want more LPM you should run lot of campaigns.

I have hired a Tech guy who individually connect to your server and fixed troubles. You can request that service at our forum. He can arrange a free team viewer session if needed.

anyway if you want to try our providers you can check them on our resources pdf,

dedicated proxies are not necessary at least for me. Instead 60 dedi you can go with semi dedi proxies. It saves some $$ too.

Also i highly recommended you to use least a  VPS instead of your local pc.

You are very welcome to our private forum and we can help there :)

PS : Don't forget duplicate function when you duplicating or adding projects.

(Sent you a msg few hours ago )

NEW LISTS RELEASED!!!
    Order Now AT
  • Waiting for the new list.

Thanks  
    List updated. You can download it from memers area :)
  • Looking forward for this week's list, please add asap.

Thanks

NEW LISTS RELEASED!!!
    Order Now AT
  • The link for the file is not working....
    Temetito

Hello

Since we are doing a upgrade here (sales side) currently providing support at serverifiedlists@gmail.com or make sure to contact live support http://serverifiedlists.com/livechat/chat.php .

PS : We are releasing next fresh list in 48H. If you like you can get latest list instead of current. Make sure to contact us.

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
  • vkp1988 I hope the site will be up and running asap, looking forward for this week's list.

Thanks