Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

1262728293032»

Comments

• edited April 2015
    how many private proxies I should have in order to have 500+ email accounts?

Also is it creating hotmail accounts?
  • @theorbital Hey check the ticket.
  • ashas777ashas777 maryland
    edited April 2015
    hi , will you be able to update the laposte.net ? that would really help a lot of us , or do you have to do more Hotmail updates for the software ? 
  • I got it working on my VPS . Though i have to cancel the "no more captcha retries" manually,for the bot to continue creating accounts, have set this number (captcha retries) to 6 . help!
  • ashas777ashas777 maryland
    ??? is admin on here ?
  • I'm going to buy his soft. Could you show me how it works ? some youtube movie ?

It is looking for proxies it self ? 
  • gregghawesgregghawes Malaysia
    Hi,

Is this software still working? I am interested in buying. 
  • Account+ is no longer creating emails since outlook started sending a code to the fake phone number.
    Can this be fixed or are there any alternatives?
  • edited May 2015
    @theorbital

1. Is this tool still working ?
    2. Which email it creates ?
    3. Is CaptchaTronix supported ?

Thanks in advance..
  • Hey Everyone, Outlook is now requiring, as many of you are aware, a real mobile phone number to verify the account. Numbers from services likes twilio don't work. 

I have shut down sales for the time being until a work around can be figured out. 

Thanks
  • Is there any fix on the way?
  • johnDejohnDe Philippines
    This is very bad I bought it but I can't use. Is there a fix already? 

• iceyedithiceyedith Amarica
    edited December 2015
    If you are wondering record your computer screen, try this Computer Screen Recorder. It can capture desktop activities, create video tutorials, presentations and record game process with ease. Also, you can select the area of your screen, choose your system and microphone and take screenshot when you’re recording.

• I have a email account creator purchased ages back, I'm assuming this is the same software on this thread?
    It's just called Account Creator + v2.3
    Issue is, there's no option for Captcha Breaker in the Captcha services screen?

I see Death by Captcha, Decaptcha, Bypass Captcha and captcha sniper!

Question one then asks is, seeing as you're promoting this software on a GSA forum - the makers of Captcha Breaker.. why is CB excluded when the software's being promoted to work in conjunction with GSA SER? 
  • Is this product still available, and does it still work.
  • edited March 2016
    It's been nearly 1 year and still no fix, really disappointed with this service, it has been a waste of money for me, and i was not able to use this much because of the various bug and issue in the software.

Look like the seller of the product has only been here for the money and do not care about the customer.
  • mine also is not working accordingly
  • who got his account creator plus working mine gets stuck at https://gyazo.com/c71212c072f5e359b39ef58f19bdbaaa
  • which website it makes the accounts on? Emails of which server?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    1.Are you provide life time license
    2. How much mails can I create daily
    3.Is it unlimited
This discussion has been closed.