Skip to content

WHAT is this new Captcha Solver called "ASK ME BOT"

edited January 2013 in Other / Mixed

Ask Me Bot

WELCOME!

Ask Me Bot is a question-answer bot which is used for solving simple questions. 

Developers who wish to integrate our services can use our API.

We will be launching soon. If you would like to be notified the moment our service is public, please enter your email below.

Go here to sign up to be notified when new Api is released:

Anyone know or head anything about this? i just stumbled across it a few hours ago... dreaming of GSA captcha bots release...... i hate waiting :/

Comments

• edited January 2013
    so we have 
    1.GSA Captchabot Captcha Breaker
    2. Captcha sniper

-not listed captcha infinity.. not heard much about it 
    an now this Ask me bot... looks like captcha solver programs are popping up everywhere guess that means more work for the programmers to make their program the BEST!!!!!!! More competition the more a company will work harder to make theirs better :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    AskMeBot is for text-captchas only. Things like "What color is the sky". 
  • hey @sven I know mission over at idiotquery has a database with text-captchas and it has an API as well. have you spoke with him about integrating into SER yet?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Would you advise using this service with CB?
    edited January 2013
    @theorbital no I didn't ask them as it is run by a "competitor" I think they will give me access to the api.
  • ok then delete this post!
  • Being able to solve text captchas in GSA would be awesome! :-)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Does CB handle these question answer captchas?

Or is it advisable to use the "AskMeBot" service?

• OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    AskMeBot hasn't launched its service by now.
    SER handles those question by itself if those are easy to solve like "2+2=". I don't know if CB can solve those yet, but it depends on the tool also, which has to send the question to CB in a proper way, I believe.
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited January 2013
    CB is purely an image based captcha solver using OCR.

When it comes to Text Based Captchas, these are not images and just plain text on the signup page/form asking a logical question or in a lot of cases one that is directly related to the website like "What color is the website logo".

>CB is purely an image based captcha solver using OCR.

Not quite right. Where the competitor uses "only" 2 ocr engines, CB uses more than 2 and also uses there own filters (all self coded and not using external programs) and it can solve some captchas without OCR (2 algorithms included by now). OK and while Im at it, all the ocr results are compared char by char and a decision is made which one to take instead of taking just one result as seen on this CS program. Resulting in a way more correct answer.

@sven To clear things up, can CB solve Text Based Captchas? Or does it crack image based ones only?
    only image based captchas...don't worry ;)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    So there really is no point in signing up for this service! Rather spend the time improving CB definitions. 
    @GlobalGoogler CB and AskMeBot solve 2 different types of captchas.

CB: Image Captchas

AskMeBot: Text Captchas - when I say text, they are text questions not in the form of an image
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Jamese - that is initially what I thought! That's what got me confused. Also as Ozz says, SER handles some text captchas already. 
  • How do you enable GSA to handle the text captcha please?
    You don't have to enable it. It does that automatically. And with every text captcha you enter, it keeps that in mind in case a site asks such a question again.
  • sven, is there a possility that we can exchange the solved text captchas with each other??
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @thisisalex - great idea! I also read in the past of a server where everyone can just upload to, and SER would update these when you update. Would be neat!
    Well you can send me yours and i add them for next release to the global one. But thats all at the moment.
  • edited January 2013
    AskMeBot: http://askmebot.com/purchase/

$5/mo for one computer, $10/mo for ten computers.
  • edited January 2013
    password protected?
    how many questions are in the database?

what is about integrating idiot query (As on 19-09-2012 - 62,636 answers to Unique Anti-bot Questions [http://sickmarketing.com/forum/showthread.php?4765-IdiotQuery-is-Here-Your-Wait-is-Over]) - http://idiotquery.com
  • @fibercarbon what's the status on askmebot?
  • now cost 9.95 single licence ?
  • Be wary of signing up. I signed up 5 days ago, couldn't receive the setup email, created a support ticket, and have yet to hear a peep. Obviously can't speak on the service itself yet, but safe to say there customer service seems to be lacking.