Skip to content

AUTOMATE EVERYTHING - Windows & Linux VPS - Up to 32GB RAM - SSD & Cloud - Optimized for GSA - Shape

Comments

• Is server down? Sent ticket no one reply.
  • I replied to more tickets so probably is one of you. Please check your email.

Thank you!
  • Do i need to use proxy for GSA at your vps ?
  • You can also use proxies if you want to. It's probably safer for you since you don't make all the backlinks from the same IP.

Last offers are still available for everyone,

Thank you!
  • Hey guys,

For the next 24 hours for any VPS plan you buy, you also get 1 Year of Free Hosting with the plan Shape Triangle.

Thank you!
  • EVERYBODY can still get VPS Rectangle for $37 or VPS Square for $29 and double its features by posting the transaction ID here. 
  • edited April 2015
    Been with shape host for few months now, couldn't be more satisfied! Really nice service.
  • Just placed my order for VPS Rectangle. Transaction ID: 6ED398946G4XXXXXX I would appreciate if you can double the server features as advertised and set it up ASAP. Thanks.
  • edited April 2015
    Thank you guys! 

EVERYBODY can still get VPS Rectangle for $37 or VPS Square for $29 and double its features by posting the transaction ID here.
  • Can you add the Asia server or India server?
  • I have placed my order on April 3rd. I still have not received login details for the VPS and no reply to my PM. I also want to confirm that I do not have to use proxies running GSA search engine ranker and that any abuse complaints will be ignored and my server will not be suspended. Thanks.
  • Hello,

Your order is ready now. We added new servers over the weekend and there was a delay from our part. To stay safe, you should use proxies, at least one private proxy, should work.

For the moment we don't plan to invest in Asia or India server. But if you choose any Europe location it should be just fine.

Thank you!
  • For the past couple of days we've been having some delays because we
    added new servers. Now everything is normal as usual and we can take any
    orders! Thank you!
  • EVERYBODY can still get VPS Rectangle for $37 or VPS Square for $29 and double its features by posting the transaction ID here.
    For 24 hours you can order from US/Canada as we have some spots available! 
  • Last offer is still available for everyone!

Thank you!
  • edited April 2015
    EVERYBODY can still get VPS Rectangle for $37 or VPS Square for $29
    and double its features (Square Only) by posting the transaction ID
    here.
    It seems that everyone loves our VPS Rectangle and its great price! We do ever more than that and for ONE DAY ONLY, 5 members of this forum can get VPS Rectangle for $34 instead of $37! 

For that, you will need to use this coupon code ONEDAYSH and post the transaction ID here. 

THIS IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR 5 MEMBERS AND ONLY FOR TODAY, GRAB THE OFFER WHILE IT LASTS!

Thank you all!
  • Any current specials?
  • order no. ending in 8303. thanks
  • Thank you for your order!

Yes, you can have VPS Rectangle for $34 by using this coupon code ONEDAYSH .

Thank you!

This is our last offer for you guys! Please note that if you use this coupon code you can't use other discount coupons.
  • Last offer is still available! Also, you can still have VPS Rectangle $34 if you choose to go for 1 month only.

Thank you!
  • Get VPS Rectangle - Our most sold package - For only $34 - Two slots left, after that price will go up again!
  • your website is down.
  • edited April 2015
    Hello,

I think you entered our website when we restarted the server, as we had to update WHMCS. Please enter it now or any time! 

Thank you!

• Went ahead and tried the rectangle server for GSA.  This thing should be flying but I am getting a ridiculous amount of download fails.  I put in a ticket and got a reply asking for information but haven't heard anything after my reply, which I made over 34 hours ago.

I get the same thing whether I use private proxies or no proxies at all.

I'm running both CB and SER in administrator mode.
  • Hello Mark,

Something went wrong either with the configuration or some firewall is blocking so you get the download fails. I am really sorry for the delay from our techical team. 

Your ticket was answered. We can either look into more details or we can give you another VPS so you can try.

Thank you!
  • Thanks,

I've replied to the ticket.
  • Thank you too!

All above offers are still available!
    If anyone needs a discount for VPS Circle I can give you a great deal. Just PM me!
  • yansyans ksill
    CAN I RUN GSA only WITH PRUBLY PROXIES, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BUY PRoxies ,last months i buy proxies and I found not different with prubly proxies .so i think i will use prubly from gsa search itself