Skip to content

Best Indexer At The Moment ? Indexing Still Needed?

2»

Comments

• Well great....
  • however many you look scanees or buy proxies or proxies or use public bandit, whatever you want, they burn so fast that it gives you a very low number of indexed and that is an unrealistic figure.

Proxies scanned last less than five minutes, if you check 2000 does not give you links and will review all marked as unindexed.

I have devoted a week and bought this service, scrapeado to multiply proxy, with GSA and SB, and not always very fast and burn marks you as indexed bonds

You just have to do the test, chooses 10 urls not indexed and put them into the google search engine and most if they are indexed

Right now is throwing indexed check if links are indexed, there is no safe environment.
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    how much cpu power is gsa indexer eating up?
    for me, ser is very resource friendly on a vps
    while scrapebox eats gigs of ram when playing with millions of urls, it also eats my vps' cpu when it runs other services (such as link extractor, email harvester etc)
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    edited May 2015
    Nearly 0 of the indexer CPU usage, the computer is high end, the indexer configured well, and i dont run other processes, the LPM is 200, i just noted it. my expectations is to be effective, not to be fast. Anyway the results is awesome, and i have time to run the software all day :-)
  • Yes GSA SEO Indexer has a pretty good index rate, I was using them all the time as I was on a budget. As someone mentioned before only the speed and cpu is annoying. If you're on a budget and want to index links than that's the program you need!
  • NetMajom what is the % of your index rate?
  • @gsa8mycows it depends how many threads you are using. A 1 core 1G ram vps cpu usage tops at around 1600 threads which yields an average 650 LPM behind public proxies
  • edited May 2015
    UPDATE:

I do a test:

I took 5 links not indexed, yesterday created.
    I send them to GSA SEO Indexer with a list of 100 proxies(alive for google).
    Wait 15 minutes after GSA SEO Indexer finish.
    Check them manually, 3 of 5 are indexed.
    Check them in scrapebox(funny) say only 1 is indexed.

Conclusion: ScrapeBox index checking dont seems to be fair.
    Maybe because the links are verified from different locations(IPs).

So in the future I dont check them if they are indexed, just send them to GSA SEO Indexer and thats it.
    edited May 2015
    @jsmithnms. I'am check manually too, because the index checking is not very good in most of the softwares. Anyway after 2 days i manually checked the links, and the links are indexed (From 100 checked links, 100links are indexed, so the result is 100%)
  • NetMajom wow thats great:) so index services are BS.
    how much it takes to see SERP movements after you start to building links to a site?
    I use GSA in the past(1 year) and now i start to use it again and today is day 19 after i start a campaign and no serp movements:(
    How long take these days?

1 year ago after a few days it starts to see serp movements but now....
    I think i have 3k contextual tier1 indexed already(articles engines)
    @jsmithnms  The SERP movements depends on many factors. The link building is just one. I have very great results in the serp, but we talked about the indexing services , so this software is cool  B-)