Skip to content

GSA captcha breaker with SEnuke

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hello,
I purchased captcha breaker the other day and the first day I used it along side SEnuke it was doing fine, now today after I updated the program it doesnt seem to be working at all, here is a copy and paste of my host file. I also have checked dont use image type for captcha but still not working. I also tried this with my copy of your GSA search engine ranker and seem to be having the same issues.

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#    127.0.0.1       localhost
#    ::1             localhost

# -= GSA Captcha Breaker =-
127.0.0.1 dbcapi.me
127.0.0.1 api.dbcapi.me
127.0.0.1 www.dbcapi.me
127.0.0.1 deathbycaptcha.com
127.0.0.1 api.deathbycaptcha.com
127.0.0.1 www.deathbycaptcha.com
127.0.0.1 deathbycaptcha.eu
127.0.0.1 deathbycaptcha.eu
127.0.0.1 api.deathbycaptcha.eu
127.0.0.1 www.deathbycaptcha.eu
# -= GSA Captcha Breaker =-

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    If you have problems with the actual release you can always roll back to previous version until @Sven fixed your issue.

Just start CB by clicking 'Start -> Programs -> GSA Captcha Breaker -> GSA Captcha Breaker (previous version)'

I believe Sven will release a new version today which may fix your issues already. However, you can always make a backup of the CB version which works best for you and start this. To do that you need to create a copy of 'GSA_CapBreak_old.exe' in C:\Program Files (x86)\GSA Captcha Breaker and rename it. 
  • Ok great! Ill just wait for Sven to release a update and see what happens, Thanks for the response!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm Im not aware of any issues here. Right now there is nothing changed in the program that could have influenced this. Did you try some other captcha service within SENuke and simulate it in Captcha Breaker?
  • Hi Sven, yes I did, I also tried de-captcha as well. It seems after looking through the logs that when your emulating certain services that it isnt sending the images to the decaptcha services, Ive tried just about everything I could think of  but still no go.
  • To add to this, Ive also tried running as administrator as well, and that didnt make any difference either. For some reason if your using search engine ranker, you have to start it as Admin, in order for it to auto start captcha breaker
  • I can't make Senuke to send captcha to CB as well. I entered my deathbycaptcha in senuke but its not sending any captchas to CB. Do I need to have $ in my account for this to work?
    I try to improve SENuke interaction but on my previous tests it worked fine when e.g. choosing DeCaptcher as a service.
  • Hi Sven, today I tried another run using deathbycaptcha and it's a little better, but still there is something wrong, I dont think it's sending the images like it is supposed for some reason. Im going to try another run with Senuke using Decaptcher and Ill report back and let you know how it goes.
    You can use captcha sniper as well in SEnuke. And what is "a little bit better"?, either it works or not!?
  • edited January 2013
    Im well aware that captcha sniper can be used in Senuke.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @mikeydell - He's saying you can choose the option "captcha sniper" in senuke and it will work with CB.
    yes that was my point ... sorry my English is still not the best :-S