Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Almost all Yahoo mails failing

Is it just me or yahoo mails aren't working that well for GSA now. I have working proxies. Can't seem to get any of my 50 yahoo mails to pass when testing. Anyone having trouble as well?

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    All working fine on my side:
    There can be plenty of reasons. Ask your email provider for help.
    Tip: dont use proxies for email checking, use time to waint between 2 logins.

Answers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Might be the proxies you use. Maybe they are not accepted by yahoo or do not allow email checking.
  • Requested a new set of proxies but still failing. Bought a new set of pop3 yahoo emails, tried enabling/disabling proxies and time to wait between login but it is still failing. Hmm
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry to hear that. Do you use some anti virus program/ firewall? Could be also the problem here that they block access.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I don't use proxies for email checking but I have noticed the messages per project about the emails not working but when I test them in the project, all test fine. Maybe it's a server error on Yahoo that happens once in a while.

@Sven, is SER set not to remove an account that's not verified if there were email errors?
  • @sven I am using an AV but this never occured before even with the AV/firewall being on.

@trevor_bandura I tried using with and w/o proxies and had varied results. Like with a set of 10 emails. On the first test, 4 were successful. On the second, 5. On the third 3. I do not see consistencies. 
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I think to many login attempts from the same IP can sometimes get blocked.

Make sure that you have this checked in your projects.

• Where are you buying your emails from or what are you using to create them?

If you've tried fresh proxies than I doubt it's an email issue, and I doubt it's a SER issue - I would look into your email provider. I had the same issue a while back with a different provider and it turned out to be they were not phone verified.
  • I see. They're from @BanditIM and I don't if they are phone verified. Can you provide me with other yahoo email providers here, @ruffcut? Thanks.
  • I buy all of my emails from BanditIM too and they are working perfectly so it's not the emails. 
  • Agree... the Bandit emails are rocking in all projects.
  • Still didn't work after I renewed my proxies, buying new yahoo mails and reverting to old versions of GSA. I also tried implementing what you guys suggested here.

What did work though was using mail.ru instead. Thanks for all the help, guys.