Skip to content

Almost all Yahoo mails failing

Is it just me or yahoo mails aren't working that well for GSA now. I have working proxies. Can't seem to get any of my 50 yahoo mails to pass when testing. Anyone having trouble as well?

Comments

• All working fine on my side:
    There can be plenty of reasons. Ask your email provider for help.
    Tip: dont use proxies for email checking, use time to waint between 2 logins.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Might be the proxies you use. Maybe they are not accepted by yahoo or do not allow email checking.
  • Requested a new set of proxies but still failing. Bought a new set of pop3 yahoo emails, tried enabling/disabling proxies and time to wait between login but it is still failing. Hmm
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry to hear that. Do you use some anti virus program/ firewall? Could be also the problem here that they block access.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I don't use proxies for email checking but I have noticed the messages per project about the emails not working but when I test them in the project, all test fine. Maybe it's a server error on Yahoo that happens once in a while.

@Sven, is SER set not to remove an account that's not verified if there were email errors?
  • @sven I am using an AV but this never occured before even with the AV/firewall being on.

@trevor_bandura I tried using with and w/o proxies and had varied results. Like with a set of 10 emails. On the first test, 4 were successful. On the second, 5. On the third 3. I do not see consistencies. 
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I think to many login attempts from the same IP can sometimes get blocked.

Make sure that you have this checked in your projects.

• Where are you buying your emails from or what are you using to create them?

If you've tried fresh proxies than I doubt it's an email issue, and I doubt it's a SER issue - I would look into your email provider. I had the same issue a while back with a different provider and it turned out to be they were not phone verified.
  • I see. They're from @BanditIM and I don't if they are phone verified. Can you provide me with other yahoo email providers here, @ruffcut? Thanks.
  • I buy all of my emails from BanditIM too and they are working perfectly so it's not the emails. 
  • Agree... the Bandit emails are rocking in all projects.
  • Still didn't work after I renewed my proxies, buying new yahoo mails and reverting to old versions of GSA. I also tried implementing what you guys suggested here.

What did work though was using mail.ru instead. Thanks for all the help, guys.