Best Settings to Create Quality Web 2.0s for Tier 2?
I'm still a newbie and hoping someone can help with the proper settings to mass create Web 2.0s on High PR platforms such as Wordpress etc.
Seems that all such blogs created with GSA get deleted almost immediately, so I must be doing something wrong.
For my Tier 1 Web 2.0s, I just pay a service to manually set those up (about 100 of them). And even though the Tier 1 Web 2.0s are set up with heavily spun articles - they do NOT get deleted. So far, so good.
But for Tier 2, I want to set up thousands of Web 2.0s that point to my Web 2.0s on Tier 1, so I use GSA to automate the Tier 2 link building.
Here is my general set up:
- 10 private proxies
- 100 fresh Outlook emails for verification
- Powerful PC with 24 GB Ram, 72 processors
- Ultra high-speed internet connection 300 mbits
- Quality AA list rented monthly from Loopline
- Kontent Machine for article scraping/creation, set to Tier 2 quality, with images and videos imbedded. Spun with Article Rewriter and imported into GSA using Tools--> Auto Fill to fill all relevant fields
- Good keyword and anchor text diversity
- Lindexed and Linklicious API for indexing
While I am able to get thousands of verified links on all types of miscellaneous URLs, I am not able to get quality blogs on Wordpress or other major platforms to stick. They seem to get deleted shortly after creation, which means that GSA is leaving some kind of easy to recognize pattern that gets auto-deleted by major platforms as spam.
So how do I automate the creation of blogs on such platforms as Wordpress, Soup.io, Pen.io, Mono.net, etc., using GSA? Or is the only solution to use something like Rankwyz for mass-creating Web 2.0 accounts and posts?