Skip to content

Spamvilla VS CaptchaTronix VS ReversedProxies

Currently I am Using Captcha Breaker(1st service ) & DBC(2nd Service )
Recently I increased Number of Threads And Using GSA 24X7
By this My DBC Got too much of Captcha requests and It is Costing me Very Much High

Now I am Planing to Get a New 1st Service Captcha Solver
But Confused In Buying

I Heard SpamVilla Is Best But Has Very Bad Support

One the Other Hand They Say CaptchaTronix & ReversedProxies are Also Good and have decent support

Now I am In deep Confusion In Buying one of these

Spamvilla :

Bad Support
text Based Captcha Feature (Which Others Don't Give)
$30/m For 10 Threads

Captcha Tronix :

Nice Support
No Text Based Captcha Feature :(
$28/m For 10 Threads  ( Highest Price Compared to Others )

ReversedProxies :

Nice Support
No Text Based Captcha Feature :(
$20 For 25 Threads

So can you Please Suggest between any of these My Budget is $30/m(10Threads) With Text Based Captcha Solver ( I Need Minimum 20K Text Solves daily )

I Will Do the Setting In GSA as Following
1st Service : Spamvilla/CaptchaTronix/ReversedProxies
2nd Service : GSA CB (3 Retries )
3rd Service : DBC

Also Post Your success rates If you have used these programs

If you think of using some other programs Feel Free To Post

Thank You for your Interest 
:)

Comments

• Hi there thank for bring this up i m very sorry for all our users i admit support was the biggest turn off for our users but i promise you and every one what coming next will blown your mind just view these 2 and i can challenge no service in at-least planet earth going to beat us coming very soon i dont know about others accuracy rate but what i heard from others is very easy to find with Google btw don't forget to whats the preview what coming next

Regards
    Kelvin

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Of the above 3 i would suggest you stay away from Spamvilla. if you search this forum you will find many threads about their bad support, and service downtimes. I have used them for over a year so i speak from experience.

There is another good capcha solver named EVE, i suggest you give them a look over as well, as they seem to be doing pretty good..
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited February 2015
    As above, from what I've seen eve.cm is probably also worth a look.
  • I currently use spamvilla for first recaptcha and have no problem , I use test plan 15 threads only $US15 a month, I use CB to pass out recaptcha to spamvilla  so the threads is not a concern, I use eve.cm as second 

Looking forward to see the new update 
  • I think Eve Only Solves Recaptcha And SpamVilla Solves Recaptcha as Well as many Other Ones . There Should't me any comparison Between Them as both are different .
    I need a Captcha Solver Which Can Solve Both Recaptcha and Other Ones As My GSA CB Is Lacking Solving them.  Maybe For High Sucess Recaptcha i Will Buy Eve as Well But right Now I Need All In one Captcha Solver

Here 's My CB Screenshot

And I Also Look That Eve Has Some Less Sucess In recaptcha Solving
  • SHANI BPO is back, updated something, their solve rate is the best ive seen.
  • thecloud 
    SHANI BPO is manual paid captcha solver. You pay per 1k captchas. I dont see any big deal here.
  • thecloud  shanibpo chages 1.5$/k we charge unlimited at fixed monthly rates also guys new updates are ready from next week it will be a seperate threads with daily added captcha along with fastest solving rates with recaptha not only this new variation of 5 letter recaptcha is also we are going to add in next 3-4 days stay tuned 

Regards
    Kelvin
  • ShaniBPOShaniBPO Islamabad
    edited March 2015
    Hi
    I am official rep here from ShaniBPO.com
    We are providing stable captcha service since 2012 but our payment module issues took a lot of users away from us in past. This time we are here with direct paypal option.
    Also here is a big deal offered by us.

If you solve 20K or more captchas a day. Then you are eligible for $1 / 1K Correct Solves.
    Need to test us prior to using paid service? Just send an email to shanibpo at gmail
    and get free test credits instantly posted to rate our service.

Thanks