Skip to content

DEVIL WEB 2.0 BLOG NETWORK SERVICE -GREAT TIER 1 LINKS -Manually Created & Human-Written Content

1235»

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @voldemort - thank you for your positive feedback. Your new order is confirmed  :-c
    I was already contacted several times on forum as well as per email and asked whether the service is still active and the answer is yes it's still running and I don't plan to stop it as for now.

So if you are interested you can place your order any time and it will be proceeded quickly.

• Might purchase some right now :)
  • Hey @grax1

Before I order another beast, would it be possible to give you a list of web 2.0 platforms that I don't want you to build on? eg
    edublogs
    livejournal
    jimdo
    beep
    shutterfly

Do you have alternative platforms you can use?
  • Just chiming in on this one again , Its been months since I got my first pack. They are all sticking and ranking well. 
    @cherub - the list I use is made of Web 2.0s that actually work. Some clients alreadt requested specififc list of sites they wanted but there was always something wrong with some of them that caused problems and my VAs couldn't proceed. The reason for this was that many customers don't actually check and test these properties so my VA tested many of them and some didn't work well so at the end they had to be replaced by some from the list that I tested. 

Also, in your example you want me to avoid many HQ Web 2.0s that are on my list, so it may happen that my VA will have to build e.g. 2x wordpress blog because as I already said there aren't that many well-working Web 2.0s available. 

Also one more thing, currently I'm taking payments on bank account only - in USD. If it's fine with you, then please contact me pm and I will give you details for payment. 

@spammasta - thanks a lot for coming back here and confirming the service actually does the job well! 
    >:)
  • I'm not keen on those platforms in particular because of the abundance of noindex tags, and in shutterfly's case, the fact that content is delivered via js.

Maybe for the price of a Beast package you could build 15 properties on your other platforms, and add three posts to each one instead of two?

All my bank accounts are in GBP, and I get fleeced if I want to send USD. So let me know if you bring paypal back as a payment option.
    @cherub - paypal payments are active again, you may place your order

I may do it this way - I may build 15 blogs and spread 40 posts between them, because if I'd put 3 posts per each of 15 blogs it would be total of 45 posts and beast is for 40 posts :) 

if this way is fine for you please mention it in the form when placing the order
  • Ordered a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything. How can I make sure you got my order?
    edited December 2014
    @danielwku - it's confirmed, no worries!

I check orders daily, so there is no need to think your will be overlooked :)
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    are you still running this service? 
    @MorphMan sure, but if you have bulk order, please contact me pm before ordering
  • Everything delivered as promised. Will be using again. Thanks
    Yep, I do everything as promised in the sales thread :) 

For all people wondering if service is still active, as the thread isn't updated frequently:

I still run the service and get orders, so if anyone is interested in trying out my service, it's still available. If I'd be closing it, I'd definitely inform the community here about it.

Just saying, because I was already asked whether it's still available.
  • Just a general question. How long does it take for the sites to typically be indexed? Mine have been done a couple weeks and it looks like only the wordpress one is being indexed. 

@danielwku it really depends whether you let them index naturally(which I don't recommend) or help them, ideally using some good indexing service but really one that you tested and know works well. I had some sick results with indexing services and was able to index whole sites filled out with crap shit from KM in a few days. 

However I had bad experience and didn't index anything even though owners claimed what they offer is indexing service. 

Generally all the content is unique and hand-written (therefore the price) so the content itself is easily indexable, but as I said, you gotta help a bit.

There are so many web 2.0s created daily that we can't really expect them to get indexed naturally, as I'm writing this there are "3,381,889 Blog posts written today" (source) so you can imagine that there are also plenty of Web 2.0s created every day and Google won't index all of them, they know the majority is created for SEO purposes. 

So just help your blogs and they'll get indexed :)

also, thank you for your new order for maintaining service! 
    >:)
  • Can you recommend any indexing services?
    @danielwku sorry for not responding for so long, I wasn't notified about your writing in my post. I will send you my recommendation on PM, I don't want to do any promotion 
  • Still available ? need a $79 drip fed
    @spammasta sure, just place the order and let me know about all the details in the order form 
  • Any Word On My Monthly Plan? Do you send updates for those?
    @danielwku sure, I send reports at the end of the subscription period, you can get your report today if you want, expect the email later this day! ;)
    @danielwku your report has been sent, please check out your email :)

THE SERVICE IS STOPPED FOR AROUND 48 HOURS AND YOU CAN'T PLACE ANY NEW ORDERS - I WILL POST HERE ONCE IT'S REOPENED. 

Sorry!
  • @grax1 Any news about your service?
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    is your service dead?
    Hi guys, as for now the service is closed. I'm too busy with other projects to provide you a highest quality web 2.0 service, but I may reactivate it in the future, though I don't give any guarantees.