Skip to content

If you havent noticed .. Captcha Breaker is released

Comments

• is there a trial version on CB?
  • edited January 2013
    so expensive, and looks it not replacement for manual recognize captcha services. Also is here any discount for gsa users? 

Captcha sniper less expensive, and many of us already purchased it. Also lot of features is similar, so we need reason (at least price) to switch to captcha breaker.

ps: on my test run (existing gsa project) - 41 captchas solved (from 100), where only 6 (from 41) is solved correctly (by manual checking). From 12 recaptchas - 0 solved correctly. 
  • edited January 2013
    Right, Captcha Sniper after discount is only $77, which is half of Captcha Breaker.

Second and consecutive license is $47.
  • Bought it a few hours ago, already have over 7k submits. For me, it's working way better than CS ever has. Hard to believe the sniveling over the price has already started.
  • @indylinks Please share how fast it solves a captcha. How much memory does it use? How powerful your VPS / dedicated server? Do you run other software besides SER?
  • edited January 2013
    average solve time: .88 sec
    memory:42,000k
    VPS, 4x 3.2 GHz
    Currently running 1 instance of SB

CB runs great and you know these guys are going to update it all the time.
  • @indylinks What, 7K submits in only a few hours?  I'm guessing you're feeding your own targets from SB and SER isn't scraping?
  • Yea, most of that is from global lists and feeding projects lists. Solve time is now down about .5 sec on this run. Had to restart a little while ago, there was an update.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited January 2013

CB is completely off the chart. I compared the actual solving rate (not the stated success), and it is far, far above that of CSX3. You have to manually look at the solves as they happen (with CSX you do, but with CB it caches what it submits for easy viewing). You can see immediately that the real success rate is much higher with CB. My initial research is showing something around 30% - 50% more successful solves with CB.

I'm seeing a much higher proportion of successful registrations. So I know that means I'll have more verified links.

My average solve time is .5 sec which is insanely fast. More links are getting built faster because CB is 3X - 4X  faster than CSX.

I thought it might make sense to have CSX behind CB as a second service, but I can already see that would be a waste of time. If I were to put something behind CB, I would probably put DBC for the second spot, and probably only for direct links to money sites (maybe Tier 1) - it would only cost pennies that way, and you would be spending your money very wisely for the most important links.

There are zero memory issues. I'm at about 40k on task manager which is nothing. No goofy errors. It runs really clean.

Wow. It far exceeds what I thought could be done with captcha solving. @Sven, @Ozz, and the entire team, take a bow! You guys rock!!

• Exactly what Ron said. It really rocks. After running it since around 3:00pm today I am seeing a 84% success rate and avg solve time of 0.284 sec. It runs circles around the competition and as he said, you will be getting access to links on platforms that weren't possible before. And when folks work on new captcha definitions and with the rate that Sven updates and addresses problems? Forget about it. It's a monster.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Thanks to the nice comments. For the % on the solve rate I might have to add one thing that people could understand wrong.

It is just counting the none skipped captchas (either by option or unchecked in the box). I don't know how CS is doing it but I guess they count all (even if a captcha type is unchecked in there box).

• ronron SERLists.com

@grover69 - I mean it's 3:00 am here and I can't stop watching the monitor. @LeeG made me pee in my pants when he showed me today that he created 140,000 submitteds in 24 hours on one machine.

And now I'm peeing in my pants again watching CB. Forget the diaper. Just get me a big plastic tarp to put under my chair!

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited January 2013

@Sven, people had the same problem with CSX. They thought success meant solved, when it really means the percentage where a response was submitted. Most of the non-submitteds are recaptcha and unidentified platforms.

But that is really good information to have. In @grover69's example, it tells me that 16% would need to go to a human captcha service like DBC (if I wanted to do that), and I could actually calculate the cost of doing that by just using that number. 

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

7k in a couple of hours is like 3.5k an hour is is pants by my pushing ser and cb

This was the screen shot ron mentioned

Remember those counters revert to zero at midnight

Thats 141,328 submitted and 26,940 verified in 23 hours 59 minutes and 31 seconds

• @LeeG Do you usually run 3 instances of SER on one server? (Shown by the icons on the taskbar)

Just asking.
  • has anyone tried it with Senuke?

Right, the three shortcuts you see on the taskbar explained.

Nothing special or underhanded

First one, shortcut to present release

Second one, shortcut to old version

Third one, shortcut to an even older version

All they are is pinned shortcuts

If I find one version gives better results, I make a copy of the exe, then shortcut and pin to the task bar

I just find it quicker that way to keep my general fitness level set to extreme lazy sob :D

@audioguy, a screen shot of my full task bar just taken

You will notice only one of the ser´s is active.

Another reason I leave it that way is to keep my task bar looking pretty and organised :D

Before the eagle eyed notice I only ever show cb results and not csx, but csx is active on my toolbar

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    edited January 2013
    Hey Lee, how many threads are you running?  Mind sharing your machine specs? How many different campaigns?
  • Omg Lee.   If I could even hit half of that in a matter of 2 days I would be in love.  :/