Skip to content

FCSnetworker review

Comments

• Meh, bought FCS the other week and got it refunded. Didn't like it. 

I don't like to do what everyone else is doing anyway ;)
  • I've found that there are a few platforms that are very quick to delete accounts, even when they're hand made, the content is good, and there are no links. The worst are Fotki, Over-Blog, and Travelpod. With the rest, taking it slow usually keeps the accounts from getting deleted.
  • For me too at the beginning it seemed not so good. But like most of tools, after some practice is becomed now a really really good web 2.0 machine.

For example, the creation of authority links was terrible for me, as well as how FCS put the links of the money site. But late, reading and asking on their forum, I discovered the blurbs. The blurbs do exactly what I want and not what FCS want.

:)
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    peterperseo  is there any sort of training available for a noob like me? i have some experience with GSA and SB. I just dont want to buy FCS and wonder around like a headless chicken! :o
  • edited September 2014
    JudderMan i am a hardcore FCS user but now everyone going to FCS or rankwyz (as you mentioned).

The main reason for this is; after these list business has got out of control, SER has much less effect on rankings.. (As i wrote couple of months ago, Sven is killing his own business letting list threads on BST)
    And believe you me, will have even lesser effect in 2-3 months.

It is true people are going in that direction so these will be obsolete very soon too.

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited September 2014
    I've kind of gone full circle on list buying - At the beginning I was quite vocally against it and advised against it at every opportunity.  Then the guys at Serlists won me over and I've lost count of how many I've bought, but now I'm back where I was at the start - As @derdor says list selling/buying at the level it's at now is diluting the "power" of SER. 

We've all seen some of the threads on the forum and probably rolled our eyes or tutted, but anyone who can follow a basic blueprint of SER + Lists can pump out 100s of 1000s of links every week without any idea of what they are doing or what they should be doing.

And that's why I'm stopping with lists.  I think list buying / selling is what big G is going to use to combat SER.

Irishwonder wrote about it in depth on her blog: http://www.irishwonder.syndk8.co.uk/2014/08/15/dont-buy-gsa-lists-a-quick-market-analysis/

It all makes complete sense.

• @derdor I agree completely about all these list sellers, it has got out of hand. I never liked the idea of selling lists.

Regarding FCS...I tried it few months back but didn't like it very much. I also didn't like RankWyz.

I rather create my own High PR/PA/DA/TF etc. PBN. They don't get deleted and carry more power. PBN's are not as expensive as people think.
  • @derdor and @davbel spot on fellas. I'd only sell my verified lists if I suddenly found something other than SER to use. Modifying everything as much as possible is the only way to ensure that SER continues to work. It's those newbs that run default everything that is gonna dilute things and only for themselves. Some people think Xrumer isn't as powerful as it once was....depends on how you use it, though. Anyone can shoot a gun, not many can hit a tin can from 1000 yards, which is what using SEO tools is all about is in my humble opinion.

As I said before, do stuff that is tried and tested (even that includes FCS) by yourself and don't tell anyone else.

Even people buying up expired domains has me a little worried as surely GoDaddy et al will release info to big G, who will then see all of these 'info' sites linking out to the odd site, if the crawlers are blocked then it's not hard to reverse engineer how some sites are killing it for big keywords from a quick manual review.

• FCS by far, its not even a fair comparison. I waited for months hoping that rankwyz would get it's act together. Instead of releasing a bunch of features that don't work. I finally downgraded to the $12 a month plan just to keep the few blogs I have and retain unused posting credit. I use FCS exclusively now.. with over 10k web 2.0 blogs and 4k social and book mark accounts.
    borngreat007  do you have the lifetime account with FCS or do you pay monthly?
  • I have the monthly unfortunately, should have saved a bunch by going with the lifetime from the get go..  been meaning to upgrade to the lifetime before the next billing cycle, it's a much cheaper option in the long run.
  • Late to the party but...

I tried both RankWyz and FCSNetworker (rather extensively)

Bottom line, they both ultimately do the same things (some of the features RankWyz claims to have, seem not to work anyway).  Overall, the content quality is good.. if you hand-craft the blogs and don't try and create 2500 bogus looking blogs overnight... they both work. 

The BIGGEST difference was support.

Rankwyz never adequately answered any of my questions (like why I wasn't able to register for the forum; ticket was closed 2x with "we'll tell the developer"  Support is non-existent as evident by the only thing on their forums is the lack of support and people complaining.

FCSNetworker.. had issues but ever single ticket I opened was answered within 24 hours, sometimes less.. and either fixed or an explanation given.  I know they have a tough job trying to get around all these crappy sites and their constant changes.  But the fact they were on top of it and at least answered questions.. was a huge plus.

Not to mention they do updates pretty frequently and their forums are full of info and not saying how support is lacking or non-existent.

Overall... FCS is cheaper as you can buy a lifetime license.

Rankwyz worked for me when I stopped asking questions but I wanted some support when things broke and there was none. I quit and jumped to FCS.
  • may i ask some fcs users..

do you use your web 2.0 created blogs as tier 1 for your gsa?

how do you use this with your campaign in gsa?
  • Yes, as tier 1 to money site. Then import the urls into gsa and build additional tiers to it to increase the link juice
    borngreat007deNiro72mda1125 sorry i am a bit noob. questions i have - whats the benefit of having FCS Network? is it used to create Private Blog Network? if yes, will i be able to create only "yourdomain.wordpress.com" sites (free blogs) or self hosted blogs as well? and be able to maintain them?
  • The overall benefit of having such a network is the ability to have a Firewall that can be used for any of your money sites.  I use the FCS Network to post to my Web 2.0 properties that I have manually created or used their tool to create ....

BUT... I hand-craft each one.

Then I logon to each one and add a lot to it.  So I don't have a network of 2500 bullshit blogs.  But I do have about 30-70 blogs that have photos, about me, manually spun posts.. etc.

It's not really a PBN per se but.. I do add some of my self hosted WordPress blogs to the mix so it's my version of a PBN.

I can maintain both the Web 2.0 properties and my own self hosted blogs.  Either in the same network or different ones.

What I think people end up doing as with GSA is a churn and burn.

Now if that's what you want.. do whatever.  But if you think you are going to create 2000+ Web 2.0 blogs, post crap content and then use GSA to blast links and scratch your head why you aren't ranking or how come you have 10M backlinks and the guy above you is beating you with just 200.. 

Anyway... I am loving FCS.  Gives me that syndication I desire but without going nuts.  Although you can do whatever you want.  It's a flexible system.

I ended up buying the Lifetime License as I can see at least testing this out for a year and at that point, it is breakeven worst case.
    mda1125 well thank you sir! that was very descriptive answer and exactly what i was looking for! :)
  • I too am about to jump ship from Rankwyz to FCS for the many reasons that have already been mentioned in this thread.
    Just wondering if it is possible to export all accounts from Rankwyz and import them into FCS - I'm guessing it will be straight forward for the sites they have in common?
    Has anyone done this?
  • Done it.
    Worked flawlessly...

AS LONG AS...

The platforms are also supported on FCS.  I had about 10?  That did not come over.  FCS either will add them, or never add them... or in my case.  I just abandoned them and created new accounts on the platforms they did support.

But I'd say 66% of my RankWyz blogs came over.  And if they are supported, it was seamless.

I think they'd have many people jump ship.

Thus far, no complains.  I've opened about 25 ticket so far, always answered.  Always dealt with.  I opened one today and got an answer within 30 minutes.

For web 2.0 blog/PDF sites

For bookmark sites.

The converters aren't 100% perfect, some accounts get missed but its pretty close.

I ended up buying the lifetime license.  Just made sense.
  • sorry for asking a really noob question - if FCS creates like 30-50 web 2.0s... how do you guys get 2500 or 10,000 web 2.0s.   are you creating multiple accounts on the same web 2.0s or are you counting each post as a eb 2.0.  im using gsa and I have a licence for FCS. i was thinking of creating web 2.0s with FCS and then back link these with gsa HQ backlinks.. 

again apologies for if the question is or sounds stupid.
  • "creating multiple accounts on the same web 2.0s"

Yup.  That's essentially what you'd do.  Maybe segment them into networks for special purposes but if not, you are just creating multiple accounts on the same selection of platforms.

Some do that.. I choose to do 1 account if possible per platform and then hand curate it so I have 20-70 blogs maintained by FCS vs just a pump and dump.  I actually use these blogs but FCS allows some task automation.
  • Some do that.. I choose to do 1 account if possible per platform and then hand curate it so I have 20-70 blogs maintained by FCS vs just a pump and dump.  I actually use these blogs but FCS allows some task automation.

can you please expand on this?  you crreate 1 account and then hand create and them you get 20-70 blogs,   im lost... sorry
  • I use FCS to create 1 blog per platform and if the tool can't but they do support it, then I create the account manually. 

You get one FCS main account but that can create multiple accounts on multiple platforms and you will have multiple blogs.  If you want.

I just use it very conservatively.  I see no reason to have 1000 links coming from the same domain.  Might as well be 1 that sticks.

But to each his own.  With FCS you can create a huge blog network or just a few.  Totally up to you.
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    One of my network consists of over 1000 blogs at the moment, automation which FCS provides makes my life a lot easier (((:, it`s really fantastic tool.
  • @JudderMan‌ "Even people buying up expired domains has me a little worried as surely GoDaddy et al will release info to big G, who will then see all of these 'info' sites linking out to the odd site, if the crawlers are blocked then it's not hard to reverse engineer how some sites are killing it for big keywords from a quick manual review."

A recent podcast over at nohatdigital/nohatseo indicated this is the case
  • I was thinking of doing something very similar to you. Try to have 50-100 , 10 post/page web 2.0s as a tier1 then tier 2 would be web2s,article submission sites, Doc sites, with manually spun articles, then tier 3 the same but with computer spun and finally a tier 4 with the kitchen sink. Tier 2 thru 4 would be using GSA.

I want my tier1s to stick and act as sales funnels. Do you produce 100% unspun content for yours? I know some web2.0s allow you to create different pages and themes, how well does FCS manage all that?

Originally I was planning on manually creating all my tier 1s, do you think FCS is a better way to go about it?
  • Not sure! But now i'm using FCS for web 2.0s and Ultimate BookmarkR for bookmarking! FCS is really good for tier 1 if you know how to use!
  • hardcorenuker 
    I got very low success rate on account creation.  I use 20 shared proxies from buyproxies.org, and each run I only got around 22 success for the blog.   I use DBC.  I don't know why got such low success rate.   You said you can create 2000-3000 account per day.  Do you have any suggestions?  Thanks in advance. 
  • hi @blackseocn,

currently i am not using fcs as i have the same problem with you, i tried using less threads and more proxies (100 private) but i do only 100 per day.

i think the problem isnt with fcs, the problem is those sites are getting too much spam they are just deleting a lot of accounts.

best to build your own private blogs.
  • It's better DON?T use proxies, as suggested on the official tutorials.
    FCS works with its own proxies, that are better than your, so save time, money and proxies and try the account creator without them.
    I usually have a succesfull rate around 60-70%