Skip to content

FCSnetworker review

dear all, i have been a hardcore user of gsa ser and recently i started using fcsnetworker as my tier 1 links and use gsa ser to power them up.

I upgraded my packages 3 times and quite honestly im a happy customer.

Pro:
Works as advertised.
There was some hiccups in posting to wordpress but it was resolved very fast
Very good support, I send a lot of tickets and all of them were answered within 24hrs
Advice was given to how to maintain live blogs

Cons:
The pc based fcsnetworker account creator didnt that smooth as it takes up a lot of resources. To be objective, i had to restart it a few times but to be fair, i still manage to create slightly over ten thousand accounts easily.

And they currently have a web based account creator tool but as its in beta, i havent used it yet but this is a good move as this shows they are working on things non stop.

For anyone evaluating fcsnetworker, i dare say from my experience its good. To be support is more important than price.

Comments

• by the way i am not affiliated to them, just a happy customer. :)
  • I am a casual user of gsa ser and fcsnetworker. Care to share tips
  • @harcorenucker

how to do fuel the links from fcs networker?

and also whats your package? does they require captcha like dbc? same with proxies?
  • well im no expert but this is what i do:

1. Use their pc based account creator to create accounts with blog sites and social sites (options by their softwares). Yes i use DBC for these and well worth it

2. I let the accounts "rest" for 1 - 2 weeks before posting anything

3. I used to post articles with links on my first post and around 30% of these get deleted, now i do not post any links for the first 3 posts to any blogs and sites and these blogs posts are very personalised stuff like "today is a good day" rantings etc. Exactly what you will do with a real blog (complete with pictures)

4. spread the submissions evenly over time

5. once I get the links, i run them using scrapbox linkchecker (you can download the free version) to filter dead sites.

6. I upload the "live links" both follow and no follow to GSA indexer

7. I point article links at these "live links" only

8. Power up the article links in gsa with web 2.0 and wiki

9. power the last portion with guest comments, image comments and blog comments

thats all.

I have a private blog network and i also point fcs at the PBN and repeat the process as above.

Contextual links rule. :)

• @hardcorenuker
    I suggest to you to run the account creator by a VPS.
    After to have some (actually not often) problems with it, I tryed to install it on my VPS, and there it works much much better. I can create more accounts and I don't have some problems I have using it by my laptop. I just lower a little the threads of Gsa Ser when I use the account creator, and I also use not too much threads on the creator

About submitting, I don't agree with your point 2. When somebody do a real blog, why should he let the blog stopped for 1-2 weeks without posting anything? I think it not happen on the real blogs.

I usually post since the day I create the accounts, I upload 3 articles without any link (one per day), and the day 4 or also the next week I upload the article (longer than the first 3) with my link.

Just my 2 cents :)

• @peterperseo thanks your input.

btw i was thinking how i should approach posting to the new accounts.

I was thinking, the site owners probably look at the latest posts and determine if they want to suspend the account or not, so the best way for me to ensure hi stick rate is to create a group of new accounts, post links to them, and leave them there forever.

If i continue to post new articles to them, the existing blog posts might be deleted due to the new posts.

was wondering how you approach this?

btw im curious how many accounts do you create per day?
  • @hardcorenuker
    Yes, maybe it can be a good strategy. The best way should be to mix different strategies.
    For example, for most of the webs I was thinking to do same as you wrote, and exactly to upload 3 articles without link, then the last one, bigger, with links to the money site, and then nothing more. But for some of them, the "best" one (like wordpress, livejournal, purevolume etc) I want to try to keep uploading content just for to improve their authority and so their link juice.
    It's just an experiment I want to try when I finish to prepare all the webs.

About how many accounts per day, actually I'm going slow now because I'm busy with other things of SER, changing VPS, making articles etc. I only can say that with every run of FCS, I'm getting 50 accounts when I use FCS by the VPS; and 40 using it by my laptop.

A question: I still don't understand how the email creator works.... Usualy I let FCS create automatically the single email it needs for make 50 accounts, but is it possible to create (BEFORE to run FCS), a bunch of email accounts?
  • peterperseo  with regards to how many accounts, i have a x86 server with 64gb ram and a very fast processor (cant remember offhand) off a 500mbps connection at home and using it to create accounts (blog and social) with 9 threads (within fcs), i can create 2000 - 3000 accounts per day.

and its worth noting that im doing the above with gsa ser running at 100 threads (posting to ser lists) @ron (i would like to add here that ron's lists are great).

With regards to the email creator, from what i see it actually creates outlook emails from the pc based fcsnetworker account creation too.

What I did was to buy yahoo emails, paste them in the hotmail.txt file to speed things up. It works great for me. :)
  • edited August 2014
    @hardcorenuker

Thanks for your reply. Actually I have thousands of yahoo email, I will try to use that for next accounts I will create.

About the number of accounts, I referred about "accounts per run" and not "accounts per day". At the moment I'm getting 50 accounts "per run". If I start multiple run I get  50 x (run number).

I wrote that number because it's an "index" of how many web 2.0 are working at the moment with FCS.
    Considerating FCS has now 59 web 2.0, getting 50 is a good number, it means the 85% of webs 2.0 are working now.

FCS it's really a good tool! :)
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    I more prefer buy SER list
  • @haryono
    Ser lists  have nothing to do with FCS, just different things :)
  • Ive been a member of FCS for a few months and the tier 1 links are quality. I can attest to that.
    I also like that they use their own verified proxies so I never have to worry about that in scheduled posts. Its a nice clean interface and I like that I can make edits or run full campaigns from any browser, anywhere.

The windows account creator is well made and the best Ive seen for the platform its created on, in comparison to GSA its a hog but for what it is and does it more than adequate. I managed to build over 3000 social accounts in a few days with it and most of them are still going. btw you can buy account packs if your not into creating them yourself as well.

For $27 it does everything I needed senuke to do only better (for web 2.0s and additional bookmarking.) I cant see myself cancelling it anytime soon.  Im not associated with FCS in any way either.  Going forward I think a tool like fcs or serengines is the way to go then have GSA back them up with a few tiers. 
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    I keep hearing great things about FCS but I have to say that (after trialing it for a couple of months) I'm not really all that impressed. I mean, it's ok for the price I guess, but a couple of things that have been bugging me are;

The desktop account creator 'thinks' that its created a lot more web2s than it actually has, with more than 60% of them being D.O.A (at least for the decent sites that allow you to create a subdomain, anyway).

The way that it reports posted articles leads a lot to be desired, with the blank referrer not working properly half the time (if you want to click on them to check them manually), and just the way that the data is presented not being that great.

Also, the posting mechanism seems to trigger filters, meaning that even more of your blogs seem to get deleted, even if you folow best practices.

It does seem to work really well for creating and posting to social accounts though, but I think that for all of its faults (and even though it annoys the hell out of me sometimes), rankwyz is still the better option, at least for building a network of web2s, anyway.
  • @2take2 it's funny you should say this as I'm just about to cancel my Rankwyz account as I'm getting much better results using FCS, so much so, I haven't started any new campaigns in Rankwyz for at least three months....
  • @davbel, fair play mate, I get that way with it too some times. :D

It must be that I'm so used to struggling and doing things backwards with rankwyz, that to do it any other way just doesn't seem right any more. lol

Don't get me wrong though, I didn't think that FCS was 'terrible', it just wasn't really for me (although, I did like how easy it was to set up campaigns with).
  • Guys check out Web 2.0 Commando (you'll see the videos on YouTube). It's getting released tomorrow. I've held off a Rankwyz and FCS account for a couple of months waiting for this to launch. Basically one click account creator and post unlimited randomised posts with different title and 1/2/3 tier option
  • simo777 wow
    you held off your rankwyz and FCS accounts (i am not even asking why do you have both) for a tool that is not even released :)
    Good Call mate.

@davbel @2TAke2 both have ups and downs. But i can assure you for a one given bug for FCS rankwyz has 5.

And the famous "filter triggering", i think it is about IPs for both of the services. But there are times my posts and accounts getting deleted within second with rankwyz.

That was the first reason i left them

• bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    edited August 2014
    FCS Networker works well for me, at the moment I manage over 12K blogs there, it`s ok, but I really don`t see a huge differecence in results between FCS Networker and platforms used in GSA SER , of course with strict filters. I am using FCS networker mainly as a parasite sites source, publish on my blogs frequently and insert blurbs with the banner to my offers and then boost them for LT phrases in GSA SER, they gain me quite good referal traffic.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    ^^^ Just joined today and already made 8 posts in under an hour? You should be able to make the 30 that you need to open your BST by lunch time at this rate.....

• @2Take2‌ and let's not forget the rather familiar sounding website :)
  • Has a post been deleted?
  • I have been using FCS from couple of months, it is better then rankwyz for me. With the updates FCS has good success rate in creating accounts and posting though sometimes it shows success even when it fails to post.

Only thing i dont like with FCS is I have to verify all the blogs manually to see if everything went fine. I am not sure if any other tool delete the default posts after creating accounts.
  • so FCS sticks post on websites. But are you all ranking ? Thinking of buying the soft.
  • DonCorleone i am only on hard competitive keywords.
    I don't go after easy or even medium ones.

My keywords and my niches are impossible to rank with just FCS and SER.

It surely helps but nowadays i don't think you can rank with just web2.0 for any keyword other than very low competition ones.

Also FCS is not a software, their account creator is.

• @derdor thanks for the response. By software I meant the entire system. Most of my new projects are stuck at page 2. So thinking of pushing them with 2.0's before it is too late.
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    sampath  it`s true unfortunately, I am using for this scrapebox but FCS is definitely worth to try.  I have over 10K blogs at the moment and they do great job in serps and also I got some referal traffic as well.

It needs the time, to see how it really works, and of course leaving those blogs without tiering is waste of their potential. It`s not true with FCS is possible to rank only very low competition keyprhases, I rank with them competetive ones as well (about 1 500 000 searches/month). 

Quality content (and unique)
    More than 1-3 posts/blog
    Tiering (GSA SER)

3 main factors are necessary to make it works.
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    @ peterperseopeterperseo yes you're right but what what I mean is FCS can only post in small platform so I think its not unique thats why I more prefer you buy SER list, same price but you got much unique backlinks.
  • Article Builder works great. They don't have content for every topic, but you can usually find a close enough fit. I get about the same number of deleted accounts using AB vs when I use a manually spun article, and it's always the same couple of platforms deleting the accounts (Fotki :\). I got the idea from the SERLists guys, and I doubt I would even use FCS without it.

To those using proxies with the account creator - do you notice a significantly lower success rate than when you don't use proxies? I get about 50 without and anywhere from 35-40 with proxies (semi-shared private).
  • I also notice that it works better without proxies @johng, at least as far as the account creator goes.
  • If you are getting accounts deleted, try posting "decentish" content without links for 3 or 4 posts over the space of 2-3 weeks.  Then after the 3 week period, you can slowly start posting articles with links and you generally find they have a better chance at sticking.