Skip to content

AUTOMATE EVERYTHING - Windows & Linux VPS - Up to 32GB RAM - SSD & Cloud - Optimized for GSA - Shape

F.A.Q

Q: Can I get a refund if for some reason I don't want to keep using the VPS?
A: Yes, you have 7 Days to ask for a refund for monthly plans. If you choose weekly payments there are no refunds. We are sure you will love our VPS though!

Q: The price that I pay now will always keep the same?
A: Yes, without a doubt. The price that you pay now with the discount will always be the same. Unless you upgrade.

Q: How can I connect to my VPS?
A: It's very, very easy. We provide you an IP, username and password. You can use Remote Desktop Connection, any Windows has that or e. There are other solutions for different OS (Mac, Linux) as well.

Q: Where are the servers located?
A: We currently have more than 14 different locations across Europe and North America. You can check all of them when you choose to order a VPS plan.

Q: How long will it take for my VPS to be fully setup?
A: After the payment, you will have your custom VPS setup in less than one hour if you choose Classic VPS. If you choose any Cloud service, SETUP TIME IS INSTANT.

Q: What operating systems can I have?
A: You can choose between 8 different operating systems. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Cent OS 7, Debian 7, Ubuntu 14 LTS, Ubuntu Server 14 LTS. You can have others too, feel free to contact us. With Cloud you can install your own OS from an ISO file.

Q: Can I have more IPs or a custom hardware setup?
A: Yes, you can have more dedicated IPs and you can customize the RAM, Storage, CPU and more!

Q: Do the VPS come with any SEO tools?
A: You can install ANY TOOL you want as long as it is legal but we don't have any by default. 

Q: Can I order a shared hosting plan without a VPS?
A: Of course. We have a separate page ONLY for shared hosting. We have a great offer there, for only $11 you can get unlimited EVERYTHING and 1 dedicated IP. With the coupon code it's even cheaper!

Q: Is your website secure?
A: Yes, we have a very strong security. We have a verified SSL certificate and HTTPS.

Q: What payment methods do you have?
A: We currently accept Paypal and any major Credit Card, with the help of Skrill.

Visit ShapeHost VPS

DISCOUNT:

- 10% DISCOUNT on ANY Cloud services: CLOUD10OFF.
- We also have discounts for other plans, just contact us.

Do you have any question that is not here? Send us an email at contact@shape.host and we will answer asap. 

Thank you everyone!

Comments

• We have added SSL cerftificate so everything is secured now. Also, we upgraded to SATA 3 drivers which are much better than SSD! 

Contact me for any question you might have, 

Have a great day!
  • Can i buy 10 dedicated IP for Shape Circle? cristikix
  • Hello,

Yes you can buy, even more than that if you need. Shoot me a PM if you need any help!
  • Do you have 4GB plan ?
  • Hello,

Yes, you can order Square VPS with 2GB and add additional memory. You can add up to 8 GB, but for custom configuration don't hesitate to contact us. We can surely find a good deal for you! :)
  • Here is the FAQ, it might help some of you :)

Q: Can I get a refund if for some reason I don't want to keep using the VPS?
    A: Yes, you have 7 Days to ask for a refund. We are sure you will love our VPS though!

Q: The price that I pay now will always keep the same?
    A: Yes, without a doubt. The price that you pay now with the discount will always be the same. Unless you upgrade.

Q: How can I connect to my VPS?
    A: It's very, very easy. We provide you an IP, username and password. You can use Remote Desktop Connection, any Windows has that. There are other solutions for different OS (Mac, Linux) as well.

Q: Where are the servers located?
    A: We currently have 11 different locations across Europe. You can check all of them when you choose to order a VPS plan.

Q: Is my VPS managed or administrated?
    A: YES! We offer you FREE VPS administration, meaning that we will help you with any issue you encounter. We can even install a web server for you!

Q: How long will it take for my VPS to be fully setup?
    A: After the payment, you will have your custom VPS setup in less than one hour.

Q: What operating systems can I have?
    A: You can choose between 8 different operating systems. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Cent OS 7, Debian 7, Ubuntu 14 LTS, Ubuntu Server 14 LTS. You can have others too, feel free to contact us.

Q: Can I have more IPs or a custom hardware setup?
    A: Yes, you can have more dedicated IPs and you can customize the RAM, Storage, CPU and more!

Q: Do the VPS come with any SEO tools?
    A: We will be making special plan with SEO tools soon. For now, you can install ANY TOOL you want but we don't have any by default.

Q: Can I order a shared hosting plan without a VPS?
    A: Of course. We have a separate page ONLY for shared hosting. We have a great offer there, for only $11 you can get unlimited EVERYTHING and 1 dedicated IP. With the coupon code it's even cheaper!

Q: Is your website secure?
    A: Yes, we have a very strong security. We have a verified SSL certificate and HTTPS.

Q: What payment methods do you have?
    A: We currently accept Paypal and any major Credit Card, with the help of 2checkout.

• Hey guys,

We are giving 3 days FREE TRIAL for 5 GSA Forum members who need to test our VPS before making a purchase. Just send me a PM and I will setup your VPS in a matter of minutes. 
  • edited January 2015
    can I get free trial? I gonna use it for gsa. thanks and will subscribe&reviews if all good.

thanks
  • edited January 2015
    Hello,

Your trial is setup, you can test it. Thank you for your interest! 

We just added more RAM to the first 2 plans. 

VPS Triangle has now 2 GB RAM by default - before was 1 GB RAM.
    VPS Square has now 4 GB RAM by default - before was 2 GB RAM.

Thank you! 
  • My VPS has been down twice in the last 24 hours, am I going to get an answer back on why is that or not?
  • All fixed now!
    The support is great guys. They/He is really friendly and helpful with anything you need.
    Do not hesitate to deal with them:)
  • Thank you for understanding! Everything is ok now and this will never happen again. After we restarted the VPS, due to strong security, sometimes the firewall gets more aggressive. We changed some things and the firewall is more flexible now. 

Will make sure to give you a discount on the next months because of this.

• In VPS Square plan i see the plan with 4GB ram but when i click select plan its showing 2GB plan at the same price ?

• Hello,

It's 4 GB RAM, but it's not yet updated on the billing panel. You will see it has 4 GB when you get the VPS, you can check it's features inside it. 

When we started we only offered 2 GB for that plan but some days ago we update that to 4 GB and the Triangle to 2 GB. Today will be updated on the backend too.
  • We are giving 50% DISCOUNT for our VPS Circle. You can install any Internet Marketing software, use it for SEO or to create your own Web Server.  The coupon code BHVPSCIRCLE50OFF is available for 2 days only! This is a lifetime offer!

These are the features that you will get for ONLY $49/Month:

400 GB Storage Space
    Unlimited Traffic
    Up to 1 Gbps Bandwidth
    16 GB Ram
    6 x 3.2 GHz CPU
    99.98 SLA
    1 Hour Setup Time
    24/7 Support
    Custom Server Location
    Windows or Linux OS

Grab your VPS here: https://vps.shape.host
  • jsessions1jsessions1 Atlantis (I'm Atlantian)
    What  CPU's do you you use in your VPS circle ? I am thinking of picking this up .

• Hi,

Two days ago we added Canada to our locations. There is a difference between Canada and Europe.

For any Europe location you will get Intel Xeon 6 x 3.2 GHz CPU.
    For Canada you will get Intel Xeon 6 x 3.7 GHz CPU.

Let me know if you need any help or if you have more questions.

Thank you!
  • So is the 50% DISCOUNT for our VPS Circle is this every month or is it only for  the first month?
  • Hi,

The offer is every month, no matter how many months you keep the VPS you will pay only half the price. The offer is is available for 2 more days. 
  • edited February 2015

Total Recurring:  
    $99.00 Monthly

Review & Checkout

DescriptionPrice

VPS - VPS Circle

» Additional IPv4's: 0 x Additional IPv4's $1.50
     » Additional RAM: -
     » Additional Storage: -
     » Located in: Canada
     » OS: Windows Server 2008
     » Managed On-Demand: No
    [Edit Configuration] [Remove]
    $99.00
    Subtotal:  $99.00
    50% One Time Discount:  $49.50
    Total Due Today:  $49.50
    Total Recurring:  
    $99.00 Monthly

• Can you check it now? It should be fine. We forgot to check a box that says Recurring Payments even though we had setup from the begining that it should work for every month. 

Please check it now, it should be fine.

Thank you!
  • yes its fixed Thanks a million
  • No problem, thank you for letting me know! Everything is fixed now, I think the other coupon had the same problem but it's fixed now! 
  • Hi Just ordered the VPS Circle - looking forward to using it.
  • Ordered over an hour ago - nothing yet - just wondering when it will be set up.
  • Got it - thanks!
  • It took around 1 hour to setup it as we had some orders before that, we are really sorry for the short delay! 

Everything should be okay now.

The VPS Circle 50% discount will last for few more hours, for anyone interested, grab it while you can!

Thank you!
  • edited February 2015
    Special BHW Offer $29 - Double Your VPS

For the same price of $29 you can
    now get VPS Square+ with double storage (200GB), double RAM (8GB RAM), a
    biggest processor and double the power!

To claim it, you must click the image above or go to ShapeHost,
    buy the VPS Square and post the transaction ID here. After that, in a
    matter of minutes, your account will be upgraded to VPS Square+.

This offer is available for the first 5 members.

Thank you!
  • Is this still available?

For the same price of $29 you can
    now get VPS Square+ with double storage (200GB), double RAM (8GB RAM), a
    biggest processor and double the power!
  • Not too worry..I have spoken to shapehost chat
    and they have told me this deal expired!