Skip to content

Joomla K2 identification

Hi - can anyone give me a footprint to identify joomla platform K2 in this program ? How to ad this to GSA PI ? 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I don't have the footprints for it, but if you can add it by clicking the "custom engines" option in Pi.

Then click the + sign and name your engine.

Then on the "must have lines" option you would enter your footprints.

So lets say the page needs to have either login, submit or register and also must have either powered by joomla, joomla powered, joomla 123.

First you would type, "login|submit|register" (without quotes) in the "must have lines" filed and press the + sign. Then you would type, "powered by joomla|joomla powered|joomla 123" (without quotes) and press + sign.

What happens is it will look for a page with a combination of both lines so in this case a positive detection would be "login/joomla" or "submit/powered by joomla" etc. 

If you're confused, just shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you out. You will need to have your own footprints to use though.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 2015
    You need more examples to get more footprints. So far I only one at the bottom "Powered by Joomla" and "Login"