Skip to content

Over 7k backlinks submitted, but none are showing up on backlink checker

I have been running a campaign for about 2 weeks. So far, I have been able to submit almost 8k links with  66% dofollow and 34% nofollow. The problem is that when I do a check for backlinks, none of the ones that were submitted by GSA are showing. I have checked multiple backlink checking sources and they do not appear. When I type my URL in google, no sites show up where the links were submitted using GSA. What could be the reason for this? Please advise.

Comments

• Backlink checkers such as ahrefs majestic etc will take a lot longer than Google to see the links if at all. Google a million servers across the globe. These services only index a fraction of what Google does.
  • @kevinmac how many of those 8k submitted are verified ? Submitted link is on its way to become backlink when verified, and if its not verified its not a backlink.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Are you sure you are building links to the correct URL?
  • @kevinmac , you should take into account the verified links. There's a bunch of submission which goes to nowhere, for example wordpress comments which do not get approved. Focus on verifications and this will lead to BL increase.
  • Submitted is now over 9K  links. Verified is 18k. Yes I am using the correct URL. Please see a screenshot of my campaign so far.

• kevinmac

I would be wise to also hide your URL in the above screenshot.

Using SER for successfully generating backlinks is one thing while getting those indexed and making it count towards your SERPs is mostly important. I assume you are not using any indexing service. Scan through the forum, you will find plenty of backlinks indexing services that you can integrate in SER via use of APIs.

You should also add your domain to Google and Bing webmaster tools as these also list the backlinks found while crawling the web.