Skip to content

Content Foundry?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    @Oznix a big plus for the time you spend here but I still find WAC covers everything I need for a one off fee.

It scrapes quick enough for me, adds video and images and places them where I tell it. Its easy to add content to GSA SER with their export template and did I say it's a one-time fee. :)

Support is also great there with new features requested and added.

I wish you good luck as your commitment to the cause deserves rewards!
  • @Mitch - so WAC is ok now?  There are those on this forum that say WAC is very buggy and most of the options don't work. 

How do you find it now?  Has it improved?
  • @bulblight everyone like tools for different reasons. Some can use what others see as "buggy" because of how they use it. Like @Mitch says, "WAC covers everything I need".
  • Thanks @saga - just working out whether to buy or not.  

I predominantly use ACW but interested in WAC as has an internal word spinner.
  • edited March 2013
    @bulblight as @saga says, I can only say that from my personal experience WAC does everything I need and want it to do.

It scrapes the article data, it can scrape video and images, it creates the content. It does bio and about us.

It outputs to a file that I can import to GSA SER in one click.

The HTML magic section works fine and in conjunction with TBS covers everything I need for content creation for GSA SER. (Although I tend to use the create and export feature to create campaign content in a few clicks 99% of the time)

What more can I say? It just plain does what I need it to and it's a one time purchase!
  •  how to control how many article used to create gsa project? does it use all scrape article default? 
  • it seem content foundry scrape and download images, how CF mixed image in article?  it need to upload image somewhere to get url and then insert it ?
  • Hello guys! I have a problem in creating a project with Content Foundry.I choose a project with CampaignGenerator template and I don't have any GSA Campaign Template although I have GSA open with many projects in it.Can anyone help me to fix this problem because I sent a ticket on http://contentfoundry.net/ support but I don't receive any answer?Thanks.
  • Hey @Ozinix on your website it says you're working on the feature of creating german content through CONTENT FOUNDRY. I am very much interested in CF if that feature is available. Is there any chance of getting notified as soon as that feature goes live?
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Has anyone heard from this guy? It's like he disappeared a few months ago...no response to support tickets, hasnt logged in here, etc.

CF is still up and running just fine...but I am getting concerned if he went awol its going to shut down whenever his domain/server registration is up this year.

Thanks
  • My bet he just do not want to work on the project anymore, but he will renew his domain, else he loses some subs who still believes in CF. Its just counter productive to lose even 1 user compared to domain renewal.
  • This guy (Content Foundry Owner), hasn't responded to any of his emails etc.
    He had over charged me for a couple of months, and I have no idea how to contact him, if any body knows could you let me know.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    He was always a nice guy, very quick and helpful with support tickets until a couple months ago, then vanished so hope he is ok. Sorry for your situation but other than that I don't have any inclination that it's purposeful or malicious/scammy in intent.

Did you get a refund from paypal?

I have an email of someone that might have more insight that I didn't think of before, will contact him tonight to see.