Skip to content

what is the best way to get all my backlinks index fast

am really looking for ways to make sure all my backlinks all get indexed , pls needing suggestions for this 

Comments

• have you tried a indexing service? like instantlinkindexer

indexing will depend on what you are trying to index. you will have hard time indexing junk urls.

even if you have high quality urls dont expect 100% indexing rate.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    There are a couple services in the BST section of this forum where people also leave their reviews.
  • edited November 2014
    Is indexing really important though? I know of a HUGE PBN provider which uses noindex tags for all their sites to protect their customers from competitors finding naked urls/brand anchors through Google (they also block almost all backlink bots). These guys are banking close to €100k a month and numerous competitive Dutch SERPs are ranking almost solely on their services. 

Yes, I know they tell Google to not index their pages unlike posts made on pages by SER, but it really makes me question wether indexing is really necessary to pass the link juice. 
    You need to think of indexing as an addition to your SEO arsenal... You build the links and then feed them to your indexer, This way, at least you know every single link you build will be processed for indexing in the same exact way regardless of being indexed or not, indexing services make the search engines aware of your link for you, whether it be by pinging or by building links to your links, indexing services does this for you for a service charge.

If you have the resources to index process your backlinks by ultimately building backlinks to your backlinks yourself then by all means an indexing service is probably not worth obtaining but if you're building 100s of 1000s of links per day, each day, you would need a few dedicated servers to achieve at least a ping to each individual link, simply look at how much resources GSA Indexer uses on a normal machine and that tool simply submits your urls to appraisal sites, also the inbuilt pinger which is in SER is very useful too, but then again, if you are building a massive amount of links, SER will not be able to keep up with the pinging and the creating and ultimately you will suffer poor overall performance.

It's pretty inexpensive at a subscription cost averaging in around $30 per month also it's totally plug and play, indexed links will always count for more value than an unindexed link, perhaps a crawled link holds a little value also but a good indexing service will make sure all your links are crawled anyway... and some.
  • edited November 2014
    @ tim89

Great points! I wholeheartedly agree about the huge resources it takes with using internal ping software. Like you said, depending on the amount of projects and links it might be worth it to look for a crawling or indexing service. Obviously you could use a seperate server for it, but that kinda defeats the purpose because you have to pay another $20-50 per month and it takes more time and effort to set everything up.

I'm currently contemplating about using an indexer service like yours. Like I suggested, crawling alone might be equally efficient, but since those services are only marginally cheaper I might as well get some extra assurance and pick a real indexing service. 

Read some great review about your service so if I make an definitive decision (still building my own lists) you'll hear from me :)
  • thanks all for the suggestions
    @rogerke no problem, anytime.
  • Everyone, do not use this service as of now does not work at this time. i will create campaign total 200k link but real indexing is 20k link it around 10% not is 70% guaranteed Indexing with salepage.

service is fake and scam, and seller is not refund me and everyone in all cases.

NOW SERVICE NOT WORK!!! DON't USE!!
    edited December 2014
    @adison55 what service are you actually talking about here? You have joined today and you've literally spammed every single indexing thread with the same paragraph, where various services are mentioned, I can say that I certainly haven't come across a customer recently that has demanded a refund... You should be a little more clear.
    @Unkown717 thanks pal, but he's gone to literally every thread spamming the same message, someone must have annoyed him!
  • then which is the best way for indexing huge verified list?