Skip to content

[Urgent]Best Indexing Service?

I'm using link processor, can you name me best option for indexing service that can get most of links indexed? After one week only 10% links getting indexed , is it normal or do i have to wait for longer to see more links indexed?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited November 2014
    Try my service, it'll achieve more than 10% per week that's for sure.

In addition to my service, there are a couple more in the BST section.
  • Try InstantLinkIndexer. I had very good success with it.

I am a customer of them for long time.
  • I can't say enough good things about @Tim89's Express Indexer
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Can't give you my opinion since I don't backlink anymore, but with my business I value customer support and care, and I've seen nothing but good things from @Tim89 on this forum.
    Thank you guys :)
  • Everyone, do not use this service as of now does not work at this time. i will create campaign total 200k link but real indexing is 20k link it around 10% not is 70% guaranteed Indexing with salepage.

service is fake and scam, and seller is not refund me and everyone in all cases.

NOW SERVICE NOT WORK!!! DON't USE!!
  • I just recently switched from linkprocessor to expressindexer , all I can say I was trowing money away.

Performance is way better. Its like day and night difference. 
    Thanks @Seljo‌ I appreciate the feedback.
  • Any thoughts on Indexification?
  • Indexification is worst than the other of the same company, instantlinkindexer, that's why is the cheaper of both. If you have low budget, go for indexification, but don't expect so much from it