Skip to content

Where is the "Captcha Breaker"

Comments

• perhaps its time for open beta ;-)
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    i don't think an open beta is planned but once released it will be a 5 day trial with the restriction to restart the tool after 100 captchas.
    the beta which is tested now will propably the last beta before public release according to Sven.
  • can we expect the tool out in 1-2 weeks time ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @dahoff - Yes. It shouldn't be much longer :)
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

The nightmare that can kill ser managed to find a method of killing part of cb

If anyone wants a quick rising investment, buy up valium in Germany :D

Minor oap proofing needed, to stop a method of not using the sdk feature correctly is needed

• Cant wait for this service. I was "this" close to buying Captcha Sniper today. Phew! Will go with DeathbyCaptcha for now!
  • Hello, have a question.  How long can CB run before needing a restart?  Or is it necessary to restart at all?
  • @CecilDee: I can only speak for myself, because I don't know what might happen when CB will be installed on all kind of different OS and setups.

The last longest run I did with CB was ~3 days and I didn't notice anything unusual. RAM/CPU usage was the same like it was after a few hours with SER+CB.
  • Ok, thanks @Ozz, it's good to know that at least it'll run for 48 hours w/o any issues.  I (probably like everyone else) have difficulty getting a full day with CSX2 even with the new patch the developer issued a few weeks ago.  Can't wait until CB is released.  Very good forum here @Sven, I find myself here more and more all the time.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @CecilDee me too...but I should be on the compiler coding stuff...guess that are things I have to care about as well ;)
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Please, I want this NOW!!! :)
  • i want this now toooooooooo
  • Can't wait!
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

It purs at 60 LPM :D

• What a great marketing technique by sven, we all ready to buy... :D
  • hehe with this app @svens company will get rich .. i think he aimed for the right thing ;)
  • In waiting list..
  • With the latest update I;m getting like 84% solved rate.
  • Someone please shed some light on this for me.  This goes for any captcha solving software/service/program/etc.  How is success rate determined?  I ask because from what I see (using CS and DBC) there's no way success means that the solver got the captcha correct (by my definition of correct), Visibly I see captcha solvers attempt to crack a captcha (sometimes way off, other times very close) get it wrong and it goes under the success column.  I'm sure someone here knows the inner workings of the captcha underworld and how success rate is determined.  Thanks in advance.
  • i am happy to pay and use the beta i dont care about the bugs
  • @CecilDee you've actually answered your own question. I can't comment for Captcha Breaker, but certainly in the case of Captcha Sniper there's no way the program could know for itself whether or not it has successfully solved a captcha. All it knows is whether or not it successfully returned any captcha solution at all or not. So yes, CS's reported "success" is actually more like "Successfully attempted to solve the captcha".

Whether or not that attempt actually resulted in a successful captcha solve I reiterate is fundamentally not something the program can figure out on its own without some sort of feedback, either from the requesting program actually indicating whether the solution resulted in a successfull captcha or by human intervention of some sort, neither of which CS supports as far as I can tell.

I would pay for beta too, as long as I have that junk CS out of my way.
  • No need to pay for beta though. The full version is here.
    http://captcha-breaker.gsa-online.de/
  • it is LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    $177 with VAT, almost kills me, will have to wait a bit...
  • Any coupon for people that own GSA ?
  • so we can buy it already? its the beta?
  • @Ruggero I guess I half way answered it, sorta.  But the other part is something like DBC that has human beings cracking the captchas?  Another thing, I'm really not so sure of that first part either.  Maybe right now (this day) software can't know for sure if it's right or wrong but some of these computer coder guys are razor sharp and very clever.  I wouldn't be shocked at all in the coming months if that technology became a reality.  @mamadou is that what I think it is? :)  Any upcoming WF discount?
  • @CecilDee - we agree that what the future holds in terms of technology (smart / AI computers) is anyone's guess. As it is now though, bear in mind that when a Captcha solver actually returns an answer, whether it was right or wrong as far as it's concerned it "solved" it. Unless someone / something tells it that actually it solved it incorrectly, it won't know that.

Even human-based services like DBC do get the captchas wrong from time to time, so most of their APIs have actually got the functionality to tell them when a captcha solve they did was wrong (which I'm hoping SER is doing because I don't want to be charged for wrong captchas!)
  • Oh man the price is to high for me at this time.  Is there a coupon possibly for dedicated multiple purchase customers?