Skip to content

Magic Web Finder, Your Own Private Blog Network Free! Find The Hidden ‘Gold‘ Web 2.0’s Easily.

Comments

• Hey dude,
    Send me a demo/Sample. Thanks :)
  • Hey,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • Can you tell me how to get google passed proxies? because without them software won't find any blogs 
  • you need lots of proxies. i used 30 dedicated and burn them out instantly. 
  • Hey bogumil,

I suggest private proxies I have 25 from instant proxies and there great. Ran for hours with no issues.

Hey rad,

I do apologise about your bad experience, if you click log before doing your next run you can send it to me at rob@magicwebfinder.com. We will look at your log to make sure everything is running as it should.

Thanks
    rob

• edited December 2014
    I bought proxies you mentioned, can I get another 24 hours to try the software with them? Thanks
  • Hey Rob,

Just wondering if you still have coupons available?

Thanks!
  • Hey,

Sent you a pm.

Thanks
    rob
  • Are all engines supported in FCS Networker as well?
  • Hey spiritfly,

Most, but not all of them are compatible.

Thanks
    rob
  • Does it find those that are 100% registerable?
  • Hey,

Yes. It only returns web 2.0's that can be registered.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi,

I already own 301Redirector!

Is there some coupons available for current 301Redirector users? :-) 

Thanks!
  • Hey Maddyjones,

Ofcourse there is! Ill will send you a PM now.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi,

Can I get a coupon please to try it out?

Thanks!
  • Hey Thunderman,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • edited December 2014
    Hey Rob, how are you?

I bought your software and i am still missing the email with credentials to start using the soft....

Please reply as soon as you see the message because i want to begin test some things.
  • Hey,

I have replied to your email.

Thanks
    rob
  • i would like a coupon please

• Hey,

I have sent you a pm.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi rob,

Got a coupon available..
  • Can you tell us on how do you manage these web 2.0 properties you create later on? Do you manually post to them and care about them? Or do you use any special tools?
  • Hey glimmerman,

I have sent you a pm.

Hey spiritfly,

I personally use fcs networker for using them as tier 2's but for higher quality I use excel for organisation. I update the Web 2.0's every so ofton (about once a month)

Thanks
    rob
  • edited January 2015
    I bought this on Jan 6th and I've been using it with only 10 semi-private proxies. I wasn't even using it every single day, but only ran it like 5 times for around 6 hours since then. Now I already have around 20 solid web 2.0 on tubmlr,tripod,drupalgardens,kazeo.. a few with PR1 and most of them around PA35. I've manually inspected the link profile to each of the registered and I've only registered ones which have links coming from real authority sites. I'm not going after metrics, but I make sure they have decent backlinks.

Because I already know the power of web2.0 and PBNs (I use FCS with good success and own a small PBN) I knew that this is going to be a great opportunity to squeeze some more link juice for free combining both worlds by using Magic Web Finder, but the best part is you get the web properties for free! You can use some tactics from PBNs when creating these web 2.0 (web archive ahem ahem). I have yet to test the strength of these in real life, but knowing the power of both new web20 and PBN I'm pretty confident that these will show great result!

I also bought Autofill Magic for registering them(not sure if it's coincidence both having magic in them, but they really are magical :) ) and things are going very smooth. You can also manage almost all of the engines with FCS. FCS networker actually supports more engines for posting than it's account creator, few know this even @301Redirector didn't I suppose :) . So almost all of these engines are already supported in FCS if you wish to post on them automatically. Half of them can be created with FCS account creator and you have to register a few of them by hand which is not that hard (if it is use autofill magic) and then import them in FCS so you can post to them.

Personally I will use both Autofill Magic and FCS to manage them. The weaker ones will go into a Blog Network called W2PBN into FCS and be posted automatically to them. The real gems will be managed with autofill magic.

I love how smooth this software works and I really hope it will stay updated and maintained! There are a few things needed to be done to make the process even smoother like:

1. Add pause/continue or save/load to the scraper process so it knows which keywords it had already processed and you can continue where you left off
    2. Add a button "copy" next to each found property so it can be copied to clipboard straightaway and registered while the scraping lasts. This way we can avoid typing them out manually and avoid spelling mistakes when registering.

These suggestions are not vital, but will make the workflow a bit faster. @301Redirector is a great guy and has been most helpful with me setting up Magic Web Finder and sharing some tips on what to go after, thanks man appreciate it and keep it up!
  • Hey,

Thanks for the detailed review! We are definitely maintaining magic web finder in every way. Thanks for the great suggestions they have been added to the to do list.

As older customers may have noticed the updates have slowed down. BUT! dont take this in a bad way. Our team has been working on a new FREE system that will increase everybody's work flow. Once released we will be maintaining normal updates once again.

If you have been with us a while you will know we are talking about the new Thwaites Seo Launcher. A launcher that will feature tons of free programs. For example google scraper, keyword scraper and much more is coming.

The release date on this is later today! So keep an eye out. I will be posting on here later and will make sure we answer everyone's questions as soon as we can.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hey Rob,
    Just wondering if you still have coupons available?
    Regards,
  • Hey Kinjgr,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
    rob
  • Hi Rob,
    Any chance to try this? Thanks