Skip to content

The best strategy to promote money site

Hi

I have GSA SER since 1 year and still I have not found good strategy how to build backlinks to money site. After a wile I get ban from google... And I need to start from the beginning, please help me with this because it became annoying

How my tier 1 looks like:

I use only Captcha sniper and data like about yourself originally from GSA SER. I create my own articles and titles. 

Please help me, because I still don't know if that is good software or not

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    There are many factors for ranking, for example, niche, competitors, links, link juce, authority, age, anchors, variation, search volume...

All of the above will constantly change depending on which market you're playing with, just ranking alone isn't a success... beating the index refresh and link devaluation once or twice per year is the achievement.

Rankings are fine but stable rankings are better, the difference between both is solely your backlinking strategy, both strategies can be accomplished using SER.

I see quite often, many people here posting threads about this, "how to rank" / "please help me rank" I may have to write a step by step guide to help spoon feed people, but then again, where's the fun in following a guide...
  • I agree with you, but until now I've tired with 15 domains without success. I was building list by scrapebox, I bought some list and still I don't know how to do that. I know that GSA SER is perfect for tier 2, 3, 4 .... but not for the first one. I believe that should be good strategy to rank money side and I hope that you could help me.

I can buy other software if that is necessary, for example to check nich, find good keywords etc, tell me please what should I do

Thanks you in advance.

Go and buy these:

Inspyder BackLinkMonitor (Link analysis)
    Inspyder RankerReporter  (Rank checking)
    Express Indexer Subscription (Indexing)
    WizMail Email Account Creator (Fresh emails on the fly)
    Some Proxies (Mexela proxies are doing good at the moment)
    SER
    CB
    http://de-captcher.com/ (for email creation only)
    Dedi server / VPS

With the tools above, you would theoretically be self sustainable with minimal monthly overheads.

What type of sites are you building? Niche?

• For example right now I build web dev. site about website creation etc.
    PM me an example and also PM me some examples of keywords you are trying to rank for.
  • @anomus if you are going after stuff like "How to build a website" you are going to have to come up something more than just SER
  • I would highly suggest to spend a week or two reading and learning from this forum, it may take a while but the knowledge and learning will help you in the long run. SER is a tool, it's not a magic button that will give you rankings overnight.
  • Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but he's using 15% generic anchor text and just another 15% domain anchor text. That leaves 70% of "exact anchor text", right ??
  • Yes, but maybe he's using many anchors in the first url field (as I also do), so the final percentage of exact urls is different.
    I mean, 100% - 30% = 70% that now is shared with all the anchors he use in the url field, resulting in a lower percentage of each anchor