Skip to content

Does GSA SER really ranking the sites?

edited November 2014 in Need Help
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know that there are some algorithims going on google, does GSA SER still ranking the sites?

Please guys, I want to be motivated by looking at Case Studies, if you can share here would be awesome.

Let me get inspire, which google, which kw plz.

Thanks
oct4v3

Comments

• royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    Here are some ranking stats of a new site:
    The site was registered in October 8th and started ranking as soon as it was indexed. (2-3 days later)
    Other 2 ranking graphs:
    All done with GSA SER.
  • @oct4v3, so basically,you have no keyword,you have no site,but you want to be "inspired" ? why don't you find something you love,create a site,do research then rank it,instead of looking for case studies that probably won't help you in any way.
  • @young_gooner I have keyword, and I have website, and I am Good web and Graphic designer.

I was asking about the GSA SER Success stories after the Google Continuous updates so that I can use it and get my site ranked. Because I have done normal SEO for that site and it didn't go soo well, still on page 3.

Regards,
    oct4v3
  • @oct4v3 got you,Gsa ser will always work,its a tool,its how u use it that determines whether u will have success or not.
  • royserpa, are you just using SER and the GSA SER VERFIED Lists! or are you also using your own PBN to add extra spice into the mix?

I am seeing my own site rise in the rankings using SER alone but its only a churn and burn test so I don't know how long it will last for.

oct4v3  the only way to find out for real is to set-up a few sites and test your own methods. Its the only way to really learn and understand how this tool fits together. 

There are still lots of good articles on this forum, read up and educate yourself, its well worth the effort.

• Yeah, gonna try something out. Royserpa images looks promising. But I was looking for the safe site for SER so that website can stay for long instead of churn n burn tactics.

Regards,
    oct4v3
  • @young_gooner I never used this tool instead of trial usage of it.

I want to use paid one, and I want to create only around 50-300 Quality and High PR links for a reputable website a DAY. I don't want to spam the website using lots of premium proxies on VPS Server. I want to use it as normal laptop guy can use and it can run on background. I know this tool is beast and would do wonders, is there any specific easy method with settings to get good solid rank, to use this tool as for normal laptop use not on virtual server window?

Regards,
    oct4v3
  • @oct4v3  you will still need at least 10 dedicated /semi-dedicated proxies for you to have an effective link building process, yes,you can use it on your laptop too,but make sure you don't use high threads and your laptop specs should be reasonable too
  • @young_gooner I am using ultrabook dell core i5 4th gen, 8gb ram, 256SSD, win8.1, will that suffice?

You said I still need atleast 10 proxies, any alternative free solution? and how does it effect link building process? and what you mean by high threads?
  • @oct4v3, add me on skype and we can talk more there
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Indeed, get a room.
  • Why don't you discuss it in open so everybody can benefit?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Why would you want to see a pathetic attempt at obtaining a naive client for? Lol, Best to keep that private :D
  • Ouch, lol!
  • You're running SER on your laptop and expecting to get the server ranked ? LOL. If SER would be that much easy and if it wouldn't require further investments, everyone would just rank shits on google.
  • It is that easy and people are ranking things left and right.. With every different technique possible.. Out of everyone in some of our private groups not one person was affected by october update.

Only people buying mass x-rummer profiles for five bucks on fiverr. Thats just dumb anyway!  Or 40,000 wiki links in a week again thats dumb also unless your trying to make a few bucks fast with a site you dont care about.
  • @ backlinkaddict very nice description. I am feeling good about it.
  • The trial version isnt going to do much except decide if software is for you or not. Its hard with 5 days and reset at 500 submissions to see the power of SER.

I consider myself pretty decent with what I can do with the software but I'll admit there is more tricks and fast ways of doing things I figure out all the time.

You can get away with 10 proxies and 10 threads if you want. I have seen people just use captcha breaker and public proxies with good results.

I think most people fail with linbuilding tools being they are trying to automate process of something they don't understand how to do manually. Go submit your content to sites manually for each engine and youll have a much better idea of how to implement your strategy. Everyone is different.

You can filter in option to skip sites below Pr-1 of more then 200 OBl if you want. There is tons of settings you can adjust.
  • Awesome reply @backlinkaddict :) with all my question understood.