Skip to content

[Feature Request] Block raw urls

edited January 2013 in Need Help
SER desperately needs an option to block raw urls from being posted. Even with no raw urls in the primary and secondary fields there is still >50% more links than any other anchor text phase or singular anchor over a 20k link blast. Anything higher than this (>60%) it's getting close to Google's spam filters. 2 sites never indexed due to this issue and I knocked one out yesterday when hundreds of raws urls appeared. This isn't referring pages but referring domains. Also if you have more than 5 anchors there is a greater chance that you will have more raw urls, making it hard to rank for anything.

When I try and pin point which platforms are causing this issue, it seems to be all of them. Would be nice to have a check box that can block these links and iron out the anchor text diversity, including blocking image links from guestbooks and any profile or page that has a raw url submitted. Sometimes I don't know why SER is doing it, like putting a raw url in a trackback when it could be an anchor. So far I've had great results blasting links but, it seems to be a jackpot as to how many raw urls will appear, too many and the computer says no... :(

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Whatever raw URLs are for you you can unselect platforms who don't use the anchor_text. Right click ont he engine tree and choose that option.
  • edited January 2013
    "unselect platforms who don't use the anchor_text" have tried this recently but still too many links with raw urls, would be nice to have a good fix for this. I might try running 2 duplicate campaigns side by site but one with no generic links and fewer other links.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    And you saw that on which engine?